Pat O'Brien and SeeMore

SwingMan ·  
SwingManSwingMan SwingManMembers  6800WRX Points: 67Handicap: 9.8Posts: 6,800 Titanium Tees
Magazine Articles, Pat's Site
I've seen more interest about SeeMore and Pat O'Brien, so for those interested, I thought I'd post his articles from Euro Magazines from last spring. They offer more detail than the recent Golf Magazine Putting Myths Article, which may introduce more of the general population to Pat.

Pat has also recently begun a website.

http://www.patobriengolf.com/

While Pat's Theory and Method on Putting apply to any type of putter, the SeeMore RST System combined with Pat's method gives assurance to the golfer that his target is locked on and that he is set with the putter's loft.

Pat's grip and setup have made me a better putter and a more complete player.

Enjoy.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on
"My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8

Comments

• KevCarterKevCarter WisconsinClubWRX  12929WRX Points: 473Posts: 12,929 ClubWRX
    Some great stuff there Swingman. Thanks for posting, I'm anxious to spend some time studying the information!

Kevin
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • moose_1978moose_1978 Members  461WRX Points: 0Posts: 461
    Thanks for posting he is a great teacher and all could benefit no matter what your index.His dvd available through Seemore is great as well
    Posted:
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Members  6800WRX Points: 67Handicap: 9.8Posts: 6,800 Titanium Tees
    Many have expressed an interest in Pat's grip technique -- which holds the putter in the fingers, takes the right hand out of the putt, and keeps the left hand from breaking down.

He has posted an article on his grip at his site -- it is presently the second article down from the top and is dated January 17, 2009 entitled "My Grip"
    Posted:
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.