Anyone familiar with SST PURE?

I was just wondering who else is familiar with it. I would highly recommed it. When I had my new shaft put in my driver, I went ahead and had it PUREd.

For those of you not familiar with it. PUREing a shaft is a way of analyzing the shaft to find it's most stable orientation with the clubhead. As golf shafts are not perfectly round and they contain structural irregularities, this greatly improves the performance of the club. By assembling the club with the shaft in this PURE (Plane of Uniform REpeatability) position, off-line twisting and bending during the swing are greatly minimized. So basically, they turn the shaft until they find the most perfect side of it, the "hard side", then they install the shaft into the clubhead in this position.

If you want more info, go to their website, www.sstpure.com

I would recommend it to anyone who has thought they put a great swing on the ball, only to watch it shoot off in some direction out of the fairway. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY ELIMINATE IT. It certainly has helped me.

Comments

• allsouthpaw08allsouthpaw08 Lefty Boomers Posts: 228
    i have heard a lot about this and you have convinced me to get it done....thanks
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,544 admin
    Check out this thread about SST Puring too>>>Here
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    Pureing is greeat, had it done in numerous old clubs, and my driver. However, it is very expensive to do on assembled clubs. I didn't do it to my current irons because Callaway/Ben Hogan refused to send the heads without the shafts epoxied in. Therefore, you have to pay to disassemble them first.
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    I got it with my diamana. My shots have been very good but im not sure if its due to the pureing process or juts the club combo. If you have the money i would go for it