Wholesale sources?

Victorde ·  
VictordeVictorde Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1 Starters

Finally making the commitment to opening my repair shop after years of contemplation. Looking for the
Best sources for wholesale components, grips, shafts, etc. Thank You!

Posted:

Comments

• Stuart_GStuart_G New HampshireMembers  24849WRX Points: 1,502Posts: 24,849 Titanium Tees

I can't say whether it's the 'best' or not - but Golfworks.com does have a few different levels of reduced pricing programs ("Preferred Custome") programs and accounts. Discounts are dependent on how much you spend on a yearly basis. I believe the contact for more detailed information about those programs would be Mark Masters (1-800-877-4775 ext 1).

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.