2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

GIVEAWAY: Aldila Rogue 125MSI, Limited Edition, Made in USA Driver Shafts! 5 Winners! Enter inside!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If chosen I would love to game the Tour Silver 60 Stiff Flex!

Driver - [color=#0000ff]Nike Vapor Fly Pro - Fujikura Pro Series 65 - Stiff[/color]
3W - [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#00ff00]Cobra Bio Cell Blue - Matrix Ozik white tie[/color][/font]
5W - [color=#0000ff]Nike Vapor Fly - Tensei CK Blue 65F - Stiff[/color]
Hybrid - [color=#ff0000]Nike Covert Tour 2.0 - Kuro Kage Stiff[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Irons - Cobra S3 Pro 3-PW[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Nike Engage - 52* Square, 60* Dual Sole[/color] [color=#0000cd]Project X PXi 6.5[/color]
Putter - [color=#808080]Nike Method B1-02[/color]
Ball - Titleist ProV1x
[color=#008080]#supportyourlocalmuni[/color]

[color=#008080]WITB: [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1303874-toddashford-nike-bag/page__p__13196536#entry13196536"]http://www.golfwrx.c...6#entry13196536[/url]
[twitter]toddash[/twitter]
instagram.com/toddash18

[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1429555387' post='11399203']
[color=#b22222][b]The Giveaway:[/b][/color]
Our sponsor [url="http://www.aldila.com/"]Aldila Golf[/url] is offering [b]five (5) of our members[/b] a chance to win their Rogue 125MSI, Limited Edition, Made in USA driver shaft! In addition to the Tour Silver 60 and Tour Silver 70, Aldila is also offering the tour-issue Tour Silver 50 version as well (only available in Tour X flex).

Again... 5 winners and one of the options can be a Tour Issued Only 50 grammer!!!!

[color=#b22222][b]About Rogue:[/b][/color]
The new [url="http://www.aldila.com/products/rogue/"]Aldila Rogue[/url] is the number one driver shaft on Tour. The Rogue offers unmatched performance and consistency through the use of advanced aerospace materials and design technology. No other golf shaft on the market today utilizes the advanced 125MSI 'Graphitic' carbon fibers that provide performance characteristics never before available in a golf shaft. The Rogue's unique taper shaft profile provides exceptional feel and consistency.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/AldilaGolf"]Like Aldila Golf on Facebook[/url]

[url="https://twitter.com/AldilaGolf"]Follow Aldila Golf on Twitter[/url]

[color=#b22222][b]TO ENTER:[/b][/color]
Post why you'd like to try the Rogue and what flex you'd choose should you win.

All entries must be made by May 4th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!

[attachment=2721977:GolfwrxBanner Rogue GiveawayRevised.png]
======================================================================================================
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Rules for the giveaway[/url]

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning.

Here are some pics...

[attachment=2720845:rogue shaft.jpg]
[attachment=2720847:rogue golf shaft.jpg]
[attachment=2720849:2Y9G5633.jpg]
[attachment=2720851:2Y9G5630.jpg]
[/quote][quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1429555387' post='11399203']
[color=#b22222][b]The Giveaway:[/b][/color]
Our sponsor [url="http://www.aldila.com/"]Aldila Golf[/url] is offering [b]five (5) of our members[/b] a chance to win their Rogue 125MSI, Limited Edition, Made in USA driver shaft! In addition to the Tour Silver 60 and Tour Silver 70, Aldila is also offering the tour-issue Tour Silver 50 version as well (only available in Tour X flex).

Again... 5 winners and one of the options can be a Tour Issued Only 50 grammer!!!!

[color=#b22222][b]About Rogue:[/b][/color]
The new [url="http://www.aldila.com/products/rogue/"]Aldila Rogue[/url] is the number one driver shaft on Tour. The Rogue offers unmatched performance and consistency through the use of advanced aerospace materials and design technology. No other golf shaft on the market today utilizes the advanced 125MSI 'Graphitic' carbon fibers that provide performance characteristics never before available in a golf shaft. The Rogue's unique taper shaft profile provides exceptional feel and consistency.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/AldilaGolf"]Like Aldila Golf on Facebook[/url]

[url="https://twitter.com/AldilaGolf"]Follow Aldila Golf on Twitter[/url]

[color=#b22222][b]TO ENTER:[/b][/color]
Post why you'd like to try the Rogue and what flex you'd choose should you win.

All entries must be made by May 4th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!

[attachment=2721977:GolfwrxBanner Rogue GiveawayRevised.png]
======================================================================================================
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Rules for the giveaway[/url]

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning.

Here are some pics...

[attachment=2720845:rogue shaft.jpg]
[attachment=2720847:rogue golf shaft.jpg]
[attachment=2720849:2Y9G5633.jpg]
[attachment=2720851:2Y9G5630.jpg]
[/quote]
I need a driver I can actually hit. Tour Silver 60

Yes I'm replying to the Aldila Rouge shift give away. I'm very interested in the black Aldila Rouge 60 stiff with a mid bend point. First and most important is the golf shaft is the engine of the club. Second the feel of a real shaft that I can load up properly and give me the right trajectory. The first time I enjoy aldila shaft was the green NV with my titleist driver which made me appreciate a good shaft, so I can go after the ball and know it could handle the force put on the shaft.
That driver stay with me for a while. If I receive this shaft my goal is to install in the new R15 head and make my golf buddy envy when I blow by them off the tee box. Can't wait to try this shaft out.

I would like to try this shaft because it can fit a variety of players. I'm looking for something slightly higher launching than my 7.2TS and this shaft definitely fits the bill.

If selected, I would like to try the 70TX.

[center][b]TaylorMade M3 440 10 [/b]- MCA Tensei Pro White 70x
[b]TaylorMade M3 15 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]TaylorMade M3 18 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]Mizuno MP-18 - [/b]3-PW DG X100
[b]Nike Engage 54[/b] [b]SQ - [/b]DG S400
[b]Nike Engage 60[/b] [b]DS - [/b]DG S400
[b]Scotty Cameron [/b]Studio Stainless Newport[/center]

Would love to try a shaft that is being used by the best golfers with great success. As someone who struggles with there driving, I am definitely looking for a solid shaft that I feel confident in.

i would go for a 60 t stiff

Would love to try a shaft that is being used by the best golfers with great success. As someone who struggles with there driving, I am definitely looking for a solid shaft that I feel confident in.

i would go for a 60 t stiff

I want to see if the Rogue 50 TX can beat out my Fujikura 757 head to head in my titleist 915 D3!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond- 8* Ventus TR Black 6X
TM Stealth 2 Plus - 16.5* Ventus TR Blue 7X
Titleist U505- 2 Iron Hzrdous Black 6.5
PXG GEN 5 Tour - 4-PW LA Golf 120 S
Artisan Hand Grind- 50, 55, 60 DG TI S400
Tyson Lamb- Bridgeport Custom

Would love to give this shaft a try. I am currently in the market for a new driver and shaft combo as I am currently using the Callaway Alpha with the Fubuki ZT S at 9.5. Swing speed between 103-108 around +3 on the angle of attack SF around 1.48 range, but still getting to much spin on this combo. Looking for that shaft that going to provide me the right spin rate through impact with the correct launch angle. This may be the ticket. Look forward to giving one of the best shafts on the market a go. Currently playing a Tour Green in my Adams Pro hybrid.

Thanks
Matt

Would love to give this shaft a try. I am currently in the market for a new driver and shaft combo as I am currently using the Callaway Alpha with the Fubuki ZT S at 9.5. Swing speed between 103-108 around +3 on the angle of attack SF around 1.48 range, but still getting to much spin on this combo. Looking for that shaft that going to provide me the right spin rate through impact with the correct launch angle. This may be the ticket. Look forward to giving one of the best shafts on the market a go. Currently playing a Tour Green in my Adams Pro hybrid.

Thanks
Matt

[quote name='floydee48' timestamp='1429809089' post='11425881']

Thanks
Matt
[/quote]Sorry Forgot the shaft combo. I would be looking at either a S or X in a 70 gram version. Not sure how the exact specs would come out on this specifc shaft.