2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Not Sure Where to Post So...

SmiterOfPv1x

And I just noticed your name. Pixie. Nice. Don't trip on your pink shoelaces.

Pixie < Smiter

I win. Duh.

complains about bullying. bullies member in elementary fashion.

yeah just chill out man.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone not following along at home...

He has used " I " or some other variation of self reference 148 times so far.

That doesn't include any of the "we...they...us...me" etc. statements he has made about how amazing his family is, how well off they are, What a tuff guy he is in person, name dropping that he knows a former professional athlete, or how much farther he can crush a golf ball than all of us.

1. Former long drive competitor. I don't know if I can, I can. Duh. Yeah if you're a scratch you'll beat me most times. I acknowledge this. Duh. If you want to know how my round went Thursday, let's just say I quit keeping score. Not all nines turn into 29. There are some of the high 40 (or even more variety). That's not saying that you'll keep up with me from the tee, just saying that if you (well maybe not you but someone like you but also a normal decent golfer) can post a score you'll beat me more times than not.

2. Not claiming to be a tough guy. I'm too old for that. I don't wake up in the morning looking to get into it with jerks anymore. That said I'm pretty sure you'd be very polite if we met in person. For one, im not the type of guy to back down from a challenge. For two, one glance at me would probably make someone that is a bit mouthy (you) decide that your time would be better spent elsewhere. I can hold my own if called upon, but I don't threaten. However if you were feeling froggy I might just be confident enough to ask you to jump. I'm pretty sure someone like you would politely decline. Probably while leaving a brown trail.

3. I don't "know" a former pro athlete, he's one of my best friends. He would tell you the same. I'm not one to brag, despite what you may think. Maybe you should get your "thinker" checked out. I also have friends in that area so if you need a referral so please don't hesitate to ask. Mental illness is a horrible thing to deal with so I'll Be more than happy to help out someone in need.

4. This is where I'll admit that I don't like and you continue to cross the line. I've never claimed to have a great family. My kids are my life. Are we "well" off? Better than average but my swimming pool is not filled with cash. Just did taxes and there are 5 numbers behind the first one, not six. So better than average. Not top. I've never claimed otherwise. Where I brag about my family, it's stating that I have great kids. Only an absolute ***hat would hold that against a man. Like I stated last night I'd love to post some videos of them. Jerks like you keep me from that. My little guy made a 6in putt on 18 yesterday right after he set down the flower he picked for his mom. YOU are keeping the rest of the site from an enjoying that.

5. Why make comments about a mans family? Why? That I can't understand. We'd not have a problem in person, if I didn't know it was you and you didn't know it was me. Like I stated, if you were paired with us as a single you'd love the round. My kids would respect you, even though you clearly are not deserving. So why act like this on the internet? There's nothing I'd ever say here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. Yeah there might be a mention of humor, but since I'm not new to this Internet thing, I always make sure that any attempt at humor is made clear. You took a cheap shot, were called out on it, then attempted the humor aspect. This ain't a threat, even if I were to actually meet you right now it's not like I'd be threatening to kick your butt, but you'd never tell me that "I feel sorry for your other two boys". It wouldn't happen. If you've lived this long, you can't tell me that it would. Especially if you have all your teeth. Someone like me (but not me since this isn't a threat nor am I even saying I'd do this) would have made you eat those teeth at some point. So if you have all of them, then you don't act like this in person. So why treat me like that here??

And I just noticed your name. Pixie. Nice. Don't trip on your pink shoelaces.

Pixie < Smiter

I win. Duh.

complains about bullying. bullies member in elementary fashion.

yeah just chill out man.

I could care less about bullying. I'm a man. I can take it. I don't instigate anything, but am not above responding in kind. Not at all. So with that in mind? You chill out. Hombre. Comprende? :)

Don't make me call Larry and Curly. You'll be sorry! You'll be sad.

Smiter, I'll give you some honest feedback...

1) your posts are too long and rambling. When I see a wall of text I skip it. There are other posters here who are that way as well, and I probably read maybe 10% of what they might post in the threads I follow. Your Dunhams thread had about 3 other side plots that probably could have been threads of their own.

2) whether you mean to or not, your style is a little "braggadocious". Either grow a pair, or stop....which leads me to 3

3) there's a sizeable peanut gallery on here, many of whom hate passive or active brags, and will say so. In particular, claims of driving the ball 300+ yards typically are troll fodder.

4) there's a few people who are "likes to argue" guy. Don't be that guy, and don't give him what he wants. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Constructive feedback? I appreciate it. Thank you.

I do tend to ramble on. Words can make points. They are worthless if someone doesn't get through them all. So with that in mind, thank you. No more paragraphs just thanks.

Done. See?

One more point to the above (I did break it apart to not ramble).

I don't claim to hit it 300+. I do hit it that. I am not a pro golfer. I did compete in long drive comps way back when. Why is it hard for anyone to believe that someone that isn't that great of a golfer can smite a golf ball? I bet if I made some putter claim (say something like I hit 89% of putts inside of 12 feet or whatever is a good putting stat) no one would bat an eye. But claim to put a hurting on the ball with the ol 1 wood? Phish! Can't happen. This guy can't hit it that far. We know it's possible since there are others that do it, but this guy surely can't. Especially since he looks like a gorilla and used to compete in long drive comps. Surely he's full of it.

Most of the time I suck as a golfer, never claimed otherwise. However, with my length, there are a couple of times when I catch lightening in a bottle and post a great score. Making two eagles in a nine will do that. Just know that for every two eagle nine, I have 4 double bogey x2 nines (or more). But that rare day when the driver finds 300 yard + greens and the putter drains those puts? That's why I keep coming back.

I'm done now. Just to keep it reasonable in length and all.

.....so you guys wanna get naked or.......?

As long as the "putters" don't cross, it's all good-right??!? :)

See? I can take an honest attempt at humor?

Telling me I'm not a good parent isn't one of them. Nor is feeling sorry for my kids.

But a random "get a room guys" post is easily read as such. This is how you poke fun at me. I don't hate this guy for it.

That seems to be about enough for this thread.

/thread

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, Tensei White 65S
Taylormade Qi10 15*, Hzrdus Gen 4 Black 70 6.0

Taylormade Sim Ti 18*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Qi 4i, Dart 90 S +1/2"

Taylormade P790 5i - 6i, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade P770 7i-AW, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade MG 3 56*, & 60*, MMT 105 S +1"
Odyssey TriHot 5k Seven CH, 35"