2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Spoiler Golf Spoiler OG Putter | 5 Testers Needed!

SpoilerGolfApplyNow_MemberTesting.png.7753d843bc0d4dcf6b45d882d9d6db7b.png

We have teamed up with Spoiler Golf for an extremely unique member testing opportunity! The idea for Spoiler Golf came from putting with a wedge, and learning how pure the ball rolled from the face of a leading edge vs a traditional “flat face” putter. We are looking for five (5) of our members to put the Spoiler OG to the test and if it leads them to find a better roll and putting experience. Apply now for your chance to become a tester!

About the Spoiler OG Putter

The Spoiler OG mallet creates more forward roll (topspin) on the golf ball versus traditional "flat face" putters, while reducing backspin and sidespin, improving both distance control and start-line accuracy. Spoiler OG is designed with slight toe hang, sports a double-bend steel shaft, and is equipped with a midsize pistol grip.

Learn more about Spoiler Golf and the Spoiler Golf OG Putter here.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. City, State?
2. What is your handicap?
3. What is your current putter?

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and Spoiler Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

SpoilerGolfOG.png.d09ca42488a719c86bd31d51393c2175.png

• Like 2

1. City, State? Chantilly, VA
2. What is your handicap? 11
3. What is your current putter?  Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  Tried Evenroll, Yes! and Guerin putter before.  Let's see how the pure roll technology in this putter differs.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Any advantage counts

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

Titleist TSR2, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Wood, 16.5*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

Titleist TSR2 Wood, 21.0*, MCC Tensei Blue 60 R

Titleist 2023 T200 Irons, 4-PW, TT AMT Black R300
Titleist SM10 Jet Black Wedges, 50.08 F, 54.12 D, 60.08 SM, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

1. City, State? Denver, CO
2. What is your handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? TaylorMade Spider Tour

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? The concept looks fascinating and could be the key to make my putting more consistent. As an engineer I enjoy the science behind new technology development and this looks promising.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Absolutely open to anything.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely would love to do an in depth review.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple D w/ Hazardous Smoke Green Hulk 70TX @45.25

3W: Taylormade M2 15* w/ Hazardous Smoke Green Hulk 80X.

5W: Taylormade M6 18* w/ Hazardous Smoke Green Hulk 90 TX.

Irons: Miura Retro Tournament blades 3i, 4i, and 7i. Miura MB-001 5i, 6i, 8i-PW. 3i with MMT 125TX. 4i-PW are Oak doweled, DG X100 Tiger Stepped 1/4”

lofts: 3i: 20* 4i: 24* 5i: 28* 6i: 32* 7i: 36* 8i: 40* 9i: 44* PW: 48*

Wedges: Fourteen RM4 56* DG X7, Miura 59* At 61* DG X7

Putter: Taylormade Spider

Grips: Golf pride MCC+4.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

1. City, State? Elgin, IL
2. What is your handicap? 19
3. What is your current putter? KS1

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Lead Edge Roll Technology
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Anything is broad but I'll try most things for a noticeably better roll

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Shawnee, KS
2. What is your handicap? 3.7
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey WH Jailbird 380.

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I've focused a lot this year on improving my putting stroke to ensure an end-over-end roll. Having a putter that would potentially get that roll started quicker could very well help my putting stats improve even more.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? I don't think there's a putter out there I haven't tried.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K (big minus setting) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 4-6 Taylormade 2023 P790s;  7-AW Taylormade 2023 P770s - Project X 6.5

SW: Cleveland RTX4 54* bent to 53* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

LW: Cleveland RTX6 58* bent to 59* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

Putter: 39" Odyssey Jailbird 380 White Hot

1. City, State?  Midlothian, VA
2. What is your handicap? 1.9
3. What is your current putter?  Scotty Cameron Counter Balanced 5.5

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  The technology of this putter and how it gets the ball rolling intrigues me.  The quicker the ball is rolling the better the putt
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Absolutely!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA
2. What is your handicap? 1
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 5K Tri Hot Double Wide

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? My putters have been a revolving door with little improvement.  This is very different.  Reminds me a little of the old Tear Drop putters, which I liked.  Maybe this could help get my confidence back and get my handicap back to a plus.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Absolutely

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? San Diego Ca
2. What is your handicap? 3.8
3. What is your current putter? odyssey white hot versa 3T

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I am willing to try putter setup to get me to roll the ball better. I do not care about the looks but has to feel right to ultimately match the visual line I have in my head down the ball rolling off the putter 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Pretty much as said

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio 
2. What is your handicap? - 5.5 
3. What is your current putter? - Bettinardi DASS Tour Dept. BB0 

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? - I am struggling with putting this year and it is very frustrating! I actually will go out and putt with a wedge sometimes and putt better for some reason! 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? - Yes, I have exhausted most avenues, so I am willing to do anything at this point! 🤣

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?-Yes, absolutely!

1. City, State? Niceville, FL
2. What is your handicap? 5.7
3. What is your current putter? Various (Way too many experiments)

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I'm intrigued by the concept.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Absolutely.  (See comments above about putter experimentation)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes

GolfWRX and Spoiler Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1. City, State? San Leandro, CA
2. What is your handicap? 15
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? My roll is inconsistent, always looking to improve in that department. Looks like an interesting concept and am curious about how it plays.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yes!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Las Vegas, Nevada 
2. What is your handicap? 4 handicap 

Scotty Cameron Studio phantom x 9 

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I’m always willing to test out different styles of putters just to see if they can make a positive impact huge on my game. The putter seems unique and could be a game changer in the hands of the right person. 

5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yes!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?  Yes, I would also share the in depth review on my website to help advertise the brand/ putter 

1. City, State? Okc, Ok
2. What is your handicap? 0.9
3. What is your current putter? Mizuno OMOI #4

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Had a teardrop back in the day, I know its not the same but similar concept. Really enjoyed it. Love the look too.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Very open minded!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State?

St.Petersburg, FL

EVNROLL ER2

I am always looking for better clubs to improve my game. 

5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?

Yes!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates?

Yes, I will do an in depth analysis of the putter focusing on 

1) Aesthetics

2) Ease of lining up

3) Roll on center hits

4) Roll on toe hits

5) Roll on heel hits

6) Overall forgiveness

7) In depth ball roll analysis

1. City, State? Lakeland, FL

2. What is your handicap? 8

3. What is your current putter? Macgregor Bobby grace m5k

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I've been switching between blade and my older mallet putters.  Always willing to experiment on the greens 

5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Ive gone through different phases of grips / long putter/ to traditional blade.  Lately put an older Bobby grace putter in the bag and putting well with that.

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL
2. What is your handicap? 12
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey OG1

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? This design makes sense. It should create a smoother, more reliable start to the ball rolling. 
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Yeah, all in. Considering putts are approximately half the strokes in a round, roughly, why wouldn’t you do what produces the best results?

Titleist TSi3 with Speeder NX Blue

Titleist TSi1 7 wood with Tensei Blue

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron

New Level 902PD irons with SF i95R

Titleist SM7 50° and 60°, Cleveland RDX 56°

Odyssey OG1

Maxfli Tour ball

1. City, State? Minneapolis, MN
2. What is your handicap? 6
3. What is your current putter?  TaylorMade TP Del Monte

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  Love the idea of the pure roll and do agree the quicker it gets rolling vs skidding, the better.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Yes

1. City, State? Chester Springs, Pa
2. What is your handicap? 5.7
3. What is your current putter? Toulon, Las Vegas

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I want to provide feedback to WRX on the effectiveness of the design and roll, getting the ball rolling sooner and holding its intended line. I also want to compare the Spoiler OG's distance control, alignment, proximity to the hole, and feel with other putters.   

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. City, State? Hastings, Michigan
2. What is your handicap? 3.4 index
3. What is your current putter? Bettinardi QB6 SBS or Sub70 Sycamore 004

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? Always looking for help in improving my putting.  The tech looks like it could help with consistency in distance control which should lead to making more putts since the distance is consistent.  Giving you the ability to concentrate on the line/break since you know the speed will be good.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? yes

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? yes

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

1. City, State?  Rochester, MN
2. What is your handicap? 4
3. What is your current putter? Spider Tour

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter?  I have always been a really good putter using a wedge and sort of blading the ball.  The Spoiler OG Putter appears to mimic this idea and I think it could really work well for me.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting?  Yes

1. Gretna, LA
2. 11.8 
3.  PXG Battle Ready Closer, W/ M-16 Shaft

4.  Big fan of Mallet putters and new technology
5.  Of Course (within the limits of good taste)

6. Yes. I have written reviews before on products I have used both good and bad

Driver -Cobra RadSpeed 9*

5 Wood - PING G425 16*

Hybrid  PING G410 22*

Irons - PING G400 5-UW

Wedges - Cleveland Zipcore CBX 54* ; Cleveland CBX Zipcore Full Face 58*

Putter - PXG Battle Ready Closer-34"

Ball- Wilson Triad 

1. City, State? Burlington, NC
2. What is your handicap? 10.6
3. What is your current putter? Cleveland HB Soft 2 8c, it just rolls well for me.

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? The concept fascinates me and would like to develop an unbiased set of experiments to test the putter taking several variables into account. I am an experimentalist with a PhD in mechanical engineering, but now have a program management position so am no longer in the lab where I can test stuff. 😞
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Heck yes, let's get weird and improve our putting game and scores!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Without too much thought while typing this I will test against my putter and maybe/probably a third insert-type putter with different balls and drills while providing as much quantitative data as possible. Environmental and putting conditions (dry, wet, green speed, etc.) will be documented. I can also putt with traditional and inverted (left low) grip techniques. I've authored over 40 per reviewed scientific publications so I can figure it out and report back to the good folks on this site!

Edited by DocBrown3887
Handicap was an estimate, just updated.

Drivers: Taylormade BRNR Mini 11.5 and 13.5 (2023) stock shafts (S)

5, 7 Woods: Cobra LTDx stock HZRDUS Smoke i10 (R)

Irons: Cobra Forged Tec OL (2022) 5-G stock KBS steel (R)

Wedges: Cobra Snakebite OL 54 and 60 stock KBS steel (R)

Putter: Taylormade Nubbins B1s (extended 39") SS Flatso 3.0

Balls: Snell Prime (2023)

This looks like the same concept behind the MxV putter ...

1. City, State? Des Moines, Iowa
2. What is your handicap? 3.1
3. What is your current putter? Bettinardi inovai 6.0 slant neck

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I love the idea of the have a non-flat putter face, mentally it make thing I'm always making good contact.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Always

Driver: Titleist TS3, 8.5°

2 Wood: Adams InSight XTD, 10.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Cleveland UHX, 20°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Bettinardi inovai 6.0 slant neck, 34"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

1. City, State? Phoenix, AZ
2. What is your handicap? 0
3. What is your current putter? Phantom 5.5

4. Why would you like to test the Spoiler OG Putter? I always like to try new things and the lead edge roll tech really makes sense to me. As someone who mainly focusses on the first few feet of any putt, I would love to see how much different the Spoiler is than others in that regard.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? 100%, that's why I am here!

1. Glendale, CA
  2. 12
  3. Evnroll V12
  4. I have tried many putters and have found that getting ball rolling sooner is best.  I have struggled with hitting up on the ball to reduce skidding so I would love to see if this putter mitigates that issue.
  5. I will wear my hat backwards, put my change in my left pocket, double knot my shoes and put a tee over my ear to improve my putting.
  6. Yes, I will do an in depth review with many many many photos  and updates.

1. City, State? Defuniak Springs, FL

2. What is your handicap? 0.5
3. What is your current putter? BB-1W

4. Why would you like to test

the Spoiler OG Putter? The concept seems very interesting as I along with millions other have putter with the wedge a ton in my life a putter designed with that concept seems like something I would be interested to use.
5. Are you willing to try anything (and we mean anything) to improve your putting? Absolutely that’s where the game is really played and won.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high-quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I would be very willing to provide high quality reviews.

On 6/24/2024 at 1:20 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State?

Pittsburgh, PA 

Bettinardi QB6

i need lots of help on the greens

yes 

yes