Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

what was on the IG story?
You can check out short par 4's IG story to find out. Or check out their latest post. I commented on it asking (rych_watches) about the latest box, and they replied with what's in it. I don't want to write it here in case someone doesn't want to know.

if someone doesn't want to know, they shouldn't be reading this thread - and I mean this in the nicest way possible :)

Or post a link to the pics.

yeah it's weird how guys are so coy about their boxes and releases.

i will say, i tried it for a month and it wasn't for me. i spend way too much time obsessing over clothing, details, etc, so i don't need someone to select things for me.

if you want to punch in your details and not think about it any more i could see how it would work well.

what was on the IG story?
You can check out short par 4's IG story to find out. Or check out their latest post. I commented on it asking (rych_watches) about the latest box, and they replied with what's in it. I don't want to write it here in case someone doesn't want to know.

if someone doesn't want to know, they shouldn't be reading this thread - and I mean this in the nicest way possible :)

Or post a link to the pics.

yeah it's weird how guys are so coy about their boxes and releases.

i will say, i tried it for a month and it wasn't for me. i spend way too much time obsessing over clothing, details, etc, so i don't need someone to select things for me.

if you want to punch in your details and not think about it any more i could see how it would work well.

I don't have a problem posting what's included in this month's box (as shown by my post above), just a new member here, so didn't want to irk anyone.

I'm also a bit picky with clothing myself (been on a Nike Blade shirt kick lately), but figured I would give the box a shot just to check it out. First month signing up, and getting a wedge in my first box, so a pretty good start!

Anyone got a screenshot they can send me? I dont have IG

PM'd

Ping G400 LST 8.5 Degree - HC EvenFlow Blue 65
Callaway XR 4 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD DJ 8X
Titleist 816 H2 21 Degrees - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85Hybrid X
Srixon U65 20 Degrees (Bent 18) - HC HZRDUS BLK 105G 6.5
Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW - KBS Tour X-Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50,55,60 - KBS Hi Rev 2.0
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2/TeI3 Newport 2

Mine should be arriving on Wednesday.

Same, Weds delivery for me as well. Maybe a ryder cup theme for next box?

it's not.

Damn...had to try

Mine should be arriving on Wednesday.

Same, Weds delivery for me as well. Maybe a ryder cup theme for next box?

They're sending a wedge in this month's box! Not sure if anything else is included though.

Meant the Oct box...after RC

I got my box yesterday. Would have gotten it on Saturday but it ships to my office for incognito reasons. Wedge and one of the reversible web belts. I personally am disappointed in it. The guys picking out my stuff have me pegged. I have been wanting a forest night belt for a while. Bought one last week. My belt was forest night and grey. Lol. Obviously I am only disappointed because I bought one already. Lol. I got it Sunday. Got the no yesterday. The wedge is sweet. I will make a shadow box for it and the usopen stuff

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

I got my box yesterday. Would have gotten it on Saturday but it ships to my office for incognito reasons. Wedge and one of the reversible web belts. I personally am disappointed in it. The guys picking out my stuff have me pegged. I have been wanting a forest night belt for a while. Bought one last week. My belt was forest night and grey. Lol. Obviously I am only disappointed because I bought one already. Lol. I got it Sunday. Got the no yesterday. The wedge is sweet. I will make a shadow box for it and the usopen stuff

Any pictures of the wedge and belt?!? Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

It’s the reversible web belt. Solid on one side and has a small thin stripe on the other. Wedge has his initials stamped on it. Didn’t take pictures but it’s a very cool piece.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

If you want to see this months box - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nZzV860EVU

Not my video BTW.

I received the same combo as you did. I actually like the belt alot more than I thought I would. May have to pick up some additional colors at some point.

Although I already have a 60 degree in my bag, really like the look and feel of this one, and will give it a go around to see how it performs on the course.

I got the 56 degree. I have no interest in using it. I love the way it looks. So I’m going to make a shadow box like display out of it for my office with maybe another couple of wedges or irons that I have retired.

I am having the USOpen flag and yardage book stuff framed as well. Not sure what to do with the ole pistol Pete shirt. May just give it to my kid and not worry about it. I have issue wearing it as I graduated and am really weird about wearing anything from a school other than my alma mater

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

I quit over a year ago...but thinking about joining up again . There are certain items i absolutely do NOT want to receive ( shoes and pants that need to be hemmed ) . I talked to customer service about this in the past and they assured me i wouldn't be sent pants and very next month i got a pair of pants .

I've only gotten the previous two boxes (August/September) and I just cancelled.

Of the previous two the only thing that I'm keeping is the Belt from this months and the socks from last month. I'll be selling the shoes and wedge and probably just give the T-shirt away.

I quit over a year ago...but thinking about joining up again . There are certain items i absolutely do NOT want to receive ( shoes and pants that need to be hemmed ) . I talked to customer service about this in the past and they assured me i wouldn't be sent pants and very next month i got a pair of pants .

just so you know, this one is a different box than you were subscribed to. this is the box that Rickie picks out the items each month and then you get them. You can't return the items as they are "exclusive"

most of the subscription boxes out there say that they know your profile, but they send you the same stuff they send everyone else...

I was a member of Golf locker. in my profile I said I didn't want horizontal stripes unless they were chest and higher (engineered stripe or color block) and I wanted no adidas products, and no reds, yellow, or purples. The first box.. perfect.. Puma and a nike shirt but 20 dollars over my months limit. then next month, sent a shirt back for stripes, next month sent a shirt back for adidas, next month sent another shirt back. 4 months in a row... then they got it right a couple of times and then again... So the one year i had it, I sent back at least 1 item half the months and both items half of those....

This one is different because most of the stuff is different and I know the clothing is the stuff I generally would want to buy anyway (i have gotten two items I had already purchased shorts and belt color wise)

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

just so you know, this one is a different box than you were subscribed to. this is the box that Rickie picks out the items each month and then you get them. You can't return the items as they are "exclusive"

most of the subscription boxes out there say that they know your profile, but they send you the same stuff they send everyone else...

I was a member of Golf locker. in my profile I said I didn't want horizontal stripes unless they were chest and higher (engineered stripe or color block) and I wanted no adidas products, and no reds, yellow, or purples. The first box.. perfect.. Puma and a nike shirt but 20 dollars over my months limit. then next month, sent a shirt back for stripes, next month sent a shirt back for adidas, next month sent another shirt back. 4 months in a row... then they got it right a couple of times and then again... So the one year i had it, I sent back at least 1 item half the months and both items half of those....

This one is different because most of the stuff is different and I know the clothing is the stuff I generally would want to buy anyway (i have gotten two items I had already purchased shorts and belt color wise)

Thanks for the info . I'll stick to searching eBay for deals i think..

Thanks for the info . I'll stick to searching eBay for deals i think..

Yeah. It’s a quirky box for sure.

Amazon and eBay still have the best deal for individual stuff. I only did this one for the chance at getting some unique items. Won’t do another subscription box because of the same issues I had so many others did too.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

I've only gotten the previous two boxes (August/September) and I just cancelled.

Of the previous two the only thing that I'm keeping is the Belt from this months and the socks from last month. I'll be selling the shoes and wedge and probably just give the T-shirt away.

Exactly which shoes were they? and what size? I may be interested

Exactly which shoes were they? and what size? I may be interested

Ignite sideless. very comfortable

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis