2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid....

logan91201

the swing is very different than the classic swing...it's actually opposite in many respects.

for example Mike advocated more tension in the hands. S&T straightens the back leg, not lifting the arm up, moving the ball back in the stance with an open face for a draw.

it does however look like a swing that's more simple and more repeatable. it also gave a nice trajectory and ballflight that puts you in a good spot to score. it seemed like a ballflight that was a mini draw but never over the pin was key. someone in the audience said that you can't fade with the S&T. Sure enough Mike B. hit a nice mini fade. in fact he hit a push, pull , draw, and fade.

pretty cool.

Forgive the stupid question but I am assuming you don't have to be a stack and tilt player for this aid to be effective...or do you? I see a lot of talk about S&T in this thread plus aiming points and the like, and just wanted to check.

Anyway I have emailed Jeff about ordering two of these. Whilst I realise its not a 'magic cure' for a perennial caster/inconsistent ball striker like me, this is a very exciting product.

Not a silly question at all, and the answer is no. The confusion comes in that Stack & Tilt is a pattern that uses the Golfing Machine as it's structure. A lot of what you hear as far of the fundamentals of S&T were derived from TGM. Jeff is an AI for the Golfing Machine.

You do not have to be involved with either S&T or TGM to make great use of the Pure Ball Striker, but learning the basic concepts of TGM would be helpful to anyone wanting to improve their impact alignments and lag pressure.

KC

Excellent. Thanks for your informative response Kev. I may well look into some of these TGM principles. Is there a particular place I should start?

Eagle.

In my opinion, the easiest way to start is with Bobby Clampetts book. Practicing his principles along with your PBS will help your golf game and give you a great introduction to he structure of TGM.

The Impact Zone

By Bobby Clampett

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search...pett&page=1

If you start here, you are off to a FLYING start!

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

the swing is very different than the classic swing...it's actually opposite in many respects.

for example Mike advocated more tension in the hands. S&T straightens the back leg, not lifting the arm up, moving the ball back in the stance with an open face for a draw.

it does however look like a swing that's more simple and more repeatable. it also gave a nice trajectory and ballflight that puts you in a good spot to score. it seemed like a ballflight that was a mini draw but never over the pin was key. someone in the audience said that you can't fade with the S&T. Sure enough Mike B. hit a nice mini fade. in fact he hit a push, pull , draw, and fade.

pretty cool.

:lol:

Thanks for the review. I would LOVE to see Mike Bennett hit balls!

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

pretty cool.

The key here is it SEEMS opposite because you have been TAUGHT so differently. But in reality the greatest players have been making many of the S&T moves throughout the history of the game. That is even true today.

Mike and Andy believe that modern teaching has lost sight of what makes the great swings of the past great. I happen to agree with them.

pretty cool.

The key here is it SEEMS opposite because you have been TAUGHT so differently. But in reality the greatest players have been making many of the S&T moves throughout the history of the game. That is even true today.

Mike and Andy believe that modern teaching has lost sight of what makes the great swings of the past great. I happen to agree with them.

Many observations of the classic golf motion is purely observations without measure for example it looks like this so every player must do this. Mike and Andy have taken a long good hard look at what produces the purest ball striking and with help from many similar systems they have developed one of the most dynamic strokes. Sure it has variations like all great systems but it is a system that can be mixed and matched to fit any golfer and turn them into a better ball striker. With Mike and Andy there is a systematic approach with samenesses and differences. Basics as well as variation are always considered for interpretation which will require adjustments for a particular stroke pattern. So, it is not one stroke fits all golfers it is there are basics with variations and being able to customize the variations is what makes the system work for all.

Forgive the stupid question but I am assuming you don't have to be a stack and tilt player for this aid to be effective...or do you? I see a lot of talk about S&T in this thread plus aiming points and the like, and just wanted to check.

Anyway I have emailed Jeff about ordering two of these. Whilst I realise its not a 'magic cure' for a perennial caster/inconsistent ball striker like me, this is a very exciting product.

Not a silly question at all, and the answer is no. The confusion comes in that Stack & Tilt is a pattern that uses the Golfing Machine as it's structure. A lot of what you hear as far of the fundamentals of S&T were derived from TGM. Jeff is an AI for the Golfing Machine.

You do not have to be involved with either S&T or TGM to make great use of the Pure Ball Striker, but learning the basic concepts of TGM would be helpful to anyone wanting to improve their impact alignments and lag pressure.

KC

Excellent. Thanks for your informative response Kev. I may well look into some of these TGM principles. Is there a particular place I should start?

Eagle.

In my opinion, the easiest way to start is with Bobby Clampetts book. Practicing his principles along with your PBS will help your golf game and give you a great introduction to he structure of TGM.

The Impact Zone

By Bobby Clampett

Kevin

I have been revisiting Bobby's book over the last couple of weeks and it makes so much more sense after reading posts on Golfwrx for a few months. His four dynamics, and how he suggests ingraining them, all seem to culminate in Slices 9-3 drill. Also I like how he suggests learning, I hit 400 short pitches on Sunday focusing on the first three dynamics and it was great feeling a really pure downward strike a strong left release and the balls all flying wonderfully straight. I think I'm going to hit an awful lot of wedges before I consider picking up the driver again.

KC

Eagle.

The Impact Zone

By Bobby Clampett

Kevin

I have been revisiting Bobby's book over the last couple of weeks and it makes so much more sense after reading posts on Golfwrx for a few months. His four dynamics, and how he suggests ingraining them, all seem to culminate in Slices 9-3 drill. Also I like how he suggests learning, I hit 400 short pitches on Sunday focusing on the first three dynamics and it was great feeling a really pure downward strike a strong left release and the balls all flying wonderfully straight. I think I'm going to hit an awful lot of wedges before I consider picking up the driver again.

Great stuff hoges11. Slice always told me that it's all about impact! It takes some patience to just work on this through basic motion, the little shots, but I am a believer as well. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Eagle.

The Impact Zone

By Bobby Clampett

Kevin

I just finished that book myself. I really enjoyed reading this book. There is a lot of great information in there.

during the S&T clinic, the biggest question they asked the audience was whether the face angle or club path dictates the initial direction of the ball flight.

about 60% said the path dictated the initial ball flight path, myself included. They also demonstrated how you have to open your face to hit a draw. It's pretty wild. It seems it only works if you move your center ahead of the ball.

it was pretty funny when someone asked how you keep from loosing your flying wedge.

during the S&T clinic, the biggest question they asked the audience was whether the face angle or club path dictates the initial direction of the ball flight.

about 60% said the path dictated the initial ball flight path, myself included. They also demonstrated how you have to open your face to hit a draw. It's pretty wild. It seems it only works if you move your center ahead of the ball.

it was pretty funny when someone asked how you keep from loosing your flying wedge.

I will bite how do you keep from loosing your flying wedge?

Tommy Bolt wrote that we should always throw it forward, never back. That way not only won't we lose it, but it won't take as much time for your caddie to chase it down. The fact that Homer Kelley included tidbits like this in The Golfing Machine is what makes it the most thorough sports book ever written.

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

Hi Jeff,

I was introduced to your product at T-to-green golf school in Ottawa. One of the instructors there loans his PBS out to the students to try. I was sold on it after a few swings as I felt immediate improvement in my grip and feel through impact. After checking this site and seeing so many positive reviews, I placed a order, and am very much looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks for making a really cool product!

Cheers,

Brendan

:smilie_ping:

Hi Jeff,

I was introduced to your product at T-to-green golf school in Ottawa. One of the instructors there loans his PBS out to the students to try. I was sold on it after a few swings as I felt immediate improvement in my grip and feel through impact. After checking this site and seeing so many positive reviews, I placed a order, and am very much looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks for making a really cool product!

Cheers,

Brendan

:smilie_ping:

Wow! The Pure Ball Striker is getting around! I talked with Mitchell Spearman last week and he is one of the top 100 instructors in Golf Magazine and he told me one of his instructors in the Dallas area was using the Pure Ball Striker. Mitchell liked the Pure Ball Striker and share a story from when he was a player on the European Tour back in the late 70's and the fellow from the states named Mark O'Meara was talking on the practice tee at one of the tour events about how Mr. Hogan used his right index finger to sense his golf club. Mitch said it was so advanced that he thought he had no business being out there until he understood it. Good news is that all great players have it whether they know if or not.

I received this question earlier today and thought that it was a great question and here it is answer is a bit long.

Jeff,

I have a question about applying pressure to power point #3, or pressure being applied to PP3, whichever you would like to call it.  With the PBS or without it, when you are at the top and you feel the extensor action of the right trigger finger and the pressure applied to the shaft/PBS, do you keep applying it all the way down?  When creating lag, the face seemingly looks at the sky as the shaft flattens/shallows out.  If you continue to apply the pressure, it would seem that you are making some type of right arm throw over (very minute, not able to be seen on camera probably) if the back of the left hand faces the sky for longer and then your throwing the trigger finger OTT to the left toe.  I find it hard to apply pressure at this point without leading feeling like the right arm is overtaking the left.  And if I don't apply the pressure during the transition/downswing, its hard to get the pressure BACK in the impact zone and the shaft FEELS unsupported.

I'm not sure if this is making much sense to you but if you have any questions about what I'm saying, let me know.  I

In a nutshell, where the right index finger contacts the PBS, where should it be pointed at every stage of the downswing to impact.

Thanks,

Thanks for the e-mail and questions. Alignments are very important and what I mean is alignments to the golfers geometric center of rotation. Consider the left shoulder as the center of rotation by looking at the left arm and club as a lever. In this system the golfer has structure built off the geometric center of rotation. We have to look at the structure and the triangle assemble first. Triangle assemble and the power package is basically a triangle and it form puts it under the Law of the Triangle. The Left Arm forms Side (1) of the Triangle, the Shoulders forms Side (2) of the Triangle and from the Right Shoulder to the Hands forms Side (3) of the Triangle. Whether the Right Arm is bent or straight it is the only side of the Triangle that changes shape is side (3).

Lever Assemblies

There are (2) THE PRIMARY LEVER ASSEMBLY and THE SECONDARY LEVER ASSEMBLY.

THE PRIMARY LEVER ASSEMBLY

Consider the Left Arm and the Clubshaft together as the Primary Lever Assembly. The Left Shoulder is the Fulcrum/Pivot Point and the center of rotation. With this assembly being propelled by the Arms.

THE SECONDARY LEVER ASSEMBLY

In the Secondary Level Assembly consider the Left Wrist as the Fulcrum/Pivot Point. With this assembly being propelled by the Hands.

The left arm, left wrist and club wants to get in line at the bottom of the arc which is opposite of the left shoulder or the center of rotation. At this point all power accumulators are in a in-line condition and they have been released. However, the Pressure Points are sustained which is misunderstood as holding the angle but is sustaining the pressure felt.

Lag is defined as to trail or follow and with a bent right wrist the right index finger is the last trailing part of the power package. The right index finger is consider the point that senses the clubhead lagging and should be sustained from at least start-down or transition to and through impact. If that pressure is lost we throw the clubhead at the ball coming over the top and losing power and accuracy. So, monitor your hands pressure and more specific the #3 Pressure Point. By monitoring this I mean it gives the player awareness through feel feedback and a sensation of location, condition, and direction for any element and purpose. Location from the top of the stroke and start-down to and through impact and follow-through. Follow through is known as both arms straight in this system. Direct your hands and more specific your #3 Pressure Point to and through your impact fix or impact hands location with a bent right wrist and a flat left wrist.

Power Accumulator #1

It is number one because it is the most used and not because it is the best.

Power Accumulator #1 is the bending the straightening of the Right Elbow to maintain the length of the Left Arm and side #1 of the Triangle Assembly. The Left Arm acts like a checkrein/leash and restrains the Extensor Action of the Right Triceps.

The Right Arm can only be straightened as the Left Arm moves away from the Right Shoulder.

Extensor Action is the steady effort to straighten the bent Right Arm. This Extensor Action stretches and produces structure for the Left Arm. In addition this promotes:

1) Full extension of the Left Arm at all times.

2) Full extension of the Right Arm for the Follow-through

3) Correct rate of clubhead closure

Proper type of support for passive Clubhead Lag Pressure involving wristcock.

Power Package (Continued)

Power Accumulator #2

It is the cocking and un-cocking of the Left Wrist and is true velocity. It is the Downward Motion of the Angle of Attack.

As the Right Arm bends the Left Wrist cocks and as the Right Arm straightens the Left Wrist begins to un-****.

Its in-line condition is at Full Extension.

The wristcock shorten the Swing Radius to facilitate and synchronize the rhythm and acceleration of the Pivot and Power Package.

Power Accumulator #2

It is the cocking and un-cocking of the Left Wrist and is true velocity. It is the Downward Motion of the Angle of Attack.

As the Right Arm bends the Left Wrist cocks and as the Right Arm straightens the Left Wrist begins to un-****.

Its in-line condition is at Full Extension.

The wristcock shorten the Swing Radius to facilitate and synchronize the rhythm and acceleration of the Pivot and Power Package.

Power Accumulator #3

Is the Transfer Power and is the turning and rolling of the target forearm. Turning to the right and rolling to the left. This transfer power seeks to maintain its radial alignment with the left arm and wrist 90 degrees to its associated plane. It is true Clubface Control and Rhythm Control. The #3 Power Accumulator goes with the #3 Pressure Point and can be felt/sensed through the trigger finger. The turning and rolling can help the player sense the loading, storing, and delivery of the clubhead lag pressure to its aiming point and through to follow-through.

Power Accumulator #4

Radius Power

Accumulator #4 is the Accumulator of the Accumulators and considered the Master Accumulator. It is the angle formed by the Left Arm and the Shoulders. Its in line condition seeks the shoulders. It is not only an independent Power Accumulator but its triggering function as the checkrein of the right elbow.

Checkrein Action is a leash for the right elbow forcing the elbow to bend by pulling in the right hand to an arms length from the left shoulder.

Accumulator #4 is Pivot Power supplying the initial acceleration of the Downstroke to throw the Leer Assemblies toward impact by the Thrust of the Shoulder Turn. Its other major contribution is to impact power and its geometrically the first link in the Swing radius power train between the club and the feet.

Left arm power in any form or amount can still be considered #4 Accumulator Action. Otherwise, it actually substitutes for the Pivot to introduce the circular motion required to produce centrifugal force.

I will include 2 links to help you understand, these come from a good friends website his name is David Orr.

http://www.orrgolf.com/video/powerpack1n2.wmv

http://www.orrgolf.com/video/powerpack3n4.wmv

The Secret

The secret of golf is to sustain the line of compression a slight inside out impact. It can be any combination of Pressure Points selected to sense clubhead acceleration and direction but for this purpose consider it the #3 Pressure Point.

The Essence

Clubhead lag is always both aiming and thrusting. Passive it is primarily aiming the Lag Pressure. Active it is primarily thrusting the Lag Pressure Point. Never direct this pressure by flipping the wrists but via the right forearm and the # 3 Pressure Point to a both arms straight configuration AKA follow-through. From your release point which will be from about hip height to and through impact direct your straight line thrust of #3 Pressure Point to the inside aft quadrant of the ball an inside out impact. This should help with the over the top move. Start slowly and build confidence once you feel good about this build up to full motions.

The reason it looks like the right is over taking the left is because Power Accumulators are out of line conditions seeking there in line condition and that is at the bottom of the stroke just opposite the left shoulder and then after follow-through they get back out of line and that is O.K. because the ball is now long gone.

WOW Jeff,

Terrible coverage of the tournament by the media this week. I just noticed your student, Garrett Willis was in a playoff for first on the Nationwide Tour. While he lost in the playoff, lets hope this is the first step back to the big show next year.

GREAT JOB GARRETT!!!

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

WOW Jeff,

Terrible coverage of the tournament by the media this week. I just noticed your student, Garrett Willis was in a playoff for first on the Nationwide Tour. While he lost in the playoff, lets hope this is the first step back to the big show next year.

GREAT JOB GARRETT!!!

Kevin

Aww Kevin, you beat me to it. I just read the results and came to post a congrats too.

But good job Jeff and Garrett! :clapping:

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

Tommy Bolt wrote that we should always throw it forward, never back. That way not only won't we lose it, but it won't take as much time for your caddie to chase it down. The fact that Homer Kelley included tidbits like this in The Golfing Machine is what makes it the most thorough sports book ever written.

Kevin

:D

And I thought that all the TGM guys were uptight with no sense of humor.

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

WOW Jeff,

GREAT JOB GARRETT!!!

Kevin

Aww Kevin, you beat me to it. I just read the results and came to post a congrats too.

But good job Jeff and Garrett! :clapping:

Thanks guys!

The teacher appears when the student is ready to learn!

Garrett is a great guy and I have learned as much from him as he has from me BTW he is very talented as well!

I feel compelled to give another update on my personal path to better golf using lag pressure. I am embarrassed to admit that I have tried so many different golf systems in my search to be a better ball striker that I have lost count.

About 5 months ago it was recommended to me on another Golfwx thread to read this one. I did and ordered, over time, several "Pure Ball Strikers". Maybe more important, the product came with Jeff's unparalled customer support. After several phone calls to Jeff, things started to progress and I started to make better contact through maintaining clubhead lag. The final piece, so far, for me came weeks ago when Jeff (in response to a question on this thread) said he looks at the inside quadrant of the ball on the downswing as his hands move towards his aim point (left big toe). I was on vacation in a warm place in the country and immediately went out to try it on a challenging golf course. IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. I couldn't believe how solid I hit the ball and how straight it went. I kept my joy to myself for a while because I have been fooled so many times in the past with my success of the next great swing change. My theory is that anything new will work for at least part of a round of golf and many times for a couple of day.

I have now controlled my desire to brag for over 6 rounds of golf and now I feel I can say that clubhead lag with an aim point has provided me my best ball striking on a constant basis EVER (and I am an old guy). I had never developed confidence with any system where I Knew that I could hit fairway after fairway and not sweat hitting an approach shot over a hazard. But that was my experience round after round. What fun!

I got home and went out for 9 holes yesterday with a buddy and was excited to show him my new skills. It was extremely cold and my ball striking wasn't as good as it was down south. That is until I started concentrating again on lag pressure to and through the ball. Everything came together again. I apologize for this long narrative as probably the only person interested in my story is me; however I want to warn owners of the "Pure Ball Strikers) not to take clubhead lag for granted even after we think we have it down. In my opinion; clubhead lag is the most important element in a golf swing (at least for me) and can be easily lost. From now on, whenever things start to go a little haywire, I have the confidence that I can go back to that most important fundamental and my ball striking will improve again.

Thanks again Jeff

I was the one that wrote the post on golf magic about being confused about using the PBS in the rotary swing. from my understanding of the rotary swing all the hands do is hold on to the club, and eveythign is created via pivot. if im using the pbs arnt i using my hands?

i was also thinking the pbs they way its used dosent it simply make u strighten the right elbow arm into the ball?

I was the one that wrote the post on golf magic about being confused about using the PBS in the rotary swing. from my understanding of the rotary swing all the hands do is hold on to the club, and eveythign is created via pivot. if im using the pbs arnt i using my hands?

i was also thinking the pbs they way its used dosent it simply make u strighten the right elbow arm into the ball?

The pressure that the PBS helps feel is in ALL great golf swings. Ben Hogan created and maintained more of this pressure than anyone I have ever seen. You must create and maintain lag pressure to hit it consistently solid.

The Pure Ball Striker does not make a golfer do anything, it simply allows the golfer to sense and feel their unique motion through awareness by monitoring the stroke and feeling lag pressure.

The hands must be educated regardless of what stroke style the golfer employees. Even if it is a pivot only stroke, an arms only stroke or just a hands only stroke, the hands have a relationship to the ball at impact and the bottom of the swing arc. That relationship gives location and direction to every stroke possible. At impact the hands are leading the clubhead, giving the shaft a forward shaft lean with a flat left wrist and a bent right wrist.

Attempt to look at this way, whatever style the golfer chooses to use the stroke places lag and drag on each component of a stroke. The Pure Ball Striker helps the player sense the lagging clubhead against the trigger finger first joint nearest the palm. That point is considered a pressure point and there are 3 in the hands the other 2 are the last 3 fingers of the left hand and where the palm of the right hand meets and/or lies on the left thumb but the trigger finger is known as the clubhead lag pressure point.

So regardless of from the shortest putt to the longest driver there is lag and lagging components placing drag on the previous component. For example, The arms lag the pivot, the hands lags the club and that lag is placing drag on each previous component. However, by maintaining the pressure point pressure the player can create thrust either through muscular thrust like the right arm extension or through centrifugal reaction.

Jeff,

I spend time with EVERY one of your posts in this thread. It is like a mini TGM tutorial, and I really appreciate the time you are taking in helping us learn about G.O.L.F. !

Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks I am very passionate about sharing good information with everyone.

As I have stated early I have KISSED many FROGS in hopes that a beautiful Princess would appear and she did her name is G.O.L.F.!

Thanks for the support!

Just ordered a PBS. Now I only hope that it will help me go throught those long winter months without being able to play golf and even hit any balls...

So I would like to know if there is any good drills I could do with the PBS. I have some room to swing short irons, but I won't be able to hit any balls for another month (at least...)

I feel compelled to give another update on my personal path to better golf using lag pressure. I am embarrassed to admit that I have tried so many different golf systems in my search to be a better ball striker that I have lost count.

About 5 months ago it was recommended to me on another Golfwx thread to read this one. I did and ordered, over time, several "Pure Ball Strikers". Maybe more important, the product came with Jeff's unparalled customer support. After several phone calls to Jeff, things started to progress and I started to make better contact through maintaining clubhead lag. The final piece, so far, for me came weeks ago when Jeff (in response to a question on this thread) said he looks at the inside quadrant of the ball on the downswing as his hands move towards his aim point (left big toe). I was on vacation in a warm place in the country and immediately went out to try it on a challenging golf course. IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM. I couldn't believe how solid I hit the ball and how straight it went. I kept my joy to myself for a while because I have been fooled so many times in the past with my success of the next great swing change. My theory is that anything new will work for at least part of a round of golf and many times for a couple of day.

I have now controlled my desire to brag for over 6 rounds of golf and now I feel I can say that clubhead lag with an aim point has provided me my best ball striking on a constant basis EVER (and I am an old guy). I had never developed confidence with any system where I Knew that I could hit fairway after fairway and not sweat hitting an approach shot over a hazard. But that was my experience round after round. What fun!

I got home and went out for 9 holes yesterday with a buddy and was excited to show him my new skills. It was extremely cold and my ball striking wasn't as good as it was down south. That is until I started concentrating again on lag pressure to and through the ball. Everything came together again. I apologize for this long narrative as probably the only person interested in my story is me; however I want to warn owners of the "Pure Ball Strikers) not to take clubhead lag for granted even after we think we have it down. In my opinion; clubhead lag is the most important element in a golf swing (at least for me) and can be easily lost. From now on, whenever things start to go a little haywire, I have the confidence that I can go back to that most important fundamental and my ball striking will improve again.

Thanks again Jeff

Jim,

What wonderful results!

No apology needed!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

There is much to be learned from your posts.

Keep us informed!

Here are my most recent pictures face on. The lag pressure is really easy to see in these pics. I was never able to get these pictures on a consistent basis before the PBS and feel obligated to use the pics as a testimonial. I've thanked you many times Jeff, but thanks again.

It is also fun that if I wanted to I know how to create a lot more lag and lean just by increasing the pressure I feel on the PBS. Maybe I'll tape that tomorrow and put them up to compare.

fo4.jpg

fo5.jpg

fo6.jpg

fo7.jpg

fo75.jpg

fo8.jpg