cforselius WITB

Hello!

Thought I´d share my WITB which has been used for this season.

Driver:

Titleist 917 D2 9.5 degrees with Diamana Whiteboard 70X with red/black multi-compound. Plays 44" with 16g neutral weight in and A1 setting.

Love this driver. Classic looks, sound and feel. Carry around 245m (270 yards).

Fairway:

Titleist 917 F2 15 degrees with Diamana Whiteboard 80X with red/black multi-compound. Plays 42" with 18g neutral weight and B1 setting.

Same thoughts as the driver, usually use most of the tees when I need more control. Carry around 225m (250 yards).

Utility:

Titleist T-MB 2 with Matrix Ozik 9h X-stiff with Golf Pride tour velvet. Plays 39.5", otherwise standard.

Use most of tees when its windy or a tight tee shot. Usually goes with the stinger becuase it looks great, Carry around 210m (230 yards).

Irons:

Titleist 716 MB 4-pw with Dynamic Gold X100 and Golf Pride Tour velvet grips. Everything standard.

Love these irons for its classic look and feel. Looks great down by the ball. Im a low spin player as I tend to deloft alot so this gives me a great ballflight and numbers. 7i carry around 155m (170 yards).

Wedges:

Titleist SM7 Jet black 52/08F, 56/08M and 60/04L with KBS C-taper S+ and red/black multi-compound grips.

I really like the look of these wedges but mostly use them because of the low bounce through all wedges.

Putter:

Odyssey Oworks 1W S black 34" with standard Winn midsize pistol grip.

I like how this set ups to the ball because of the slant neck and I like the soft feel. I would like to use a Scotty but I think he is going down the wrong path on the latest releases. A slant neck/flow neck mallet or a buttonback release will get me back but for now I will use this. Will probably through on a black shaft and a odysssey pistol grip which can be found on the white hot putters.

Comments

• dciccorittidciccoritti An inch an hour, 2 feet a day Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    Very nice! :-)
  • cforseliuscforselius Members Posts: 323 ✭✭

Very nice! :-)

Thank you! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Bought a Scotty Newport 2 Button Back as my new gamet image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    Great tools
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • Shanks2424Shanks2424 Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited Nov 21, 2018 #6
    Nice Bag fellow Titleist player here too. I would love a Scotty Cameron Newport but I love my Odyssey Tank #1 counterbalanced putter so much and Scotty dose not make one in the Newport. Dream putter is a counterbalanced Newport button back.

How do you like the Matrix shaft. I have the HD7 in my driver and the HD9 in my 3 wood and love them been playing the HD7 in my last 3 drivers. I have not made the switch to graphite in my hybrid.
    Brad's Bag 2019
    Driver- Titleist 910 D3 8.5 Fujikura Speeder Pro TS Stiff
    3 Wood- Titleist 909 F3 15* Matrix HD9 Stiff
    Hybrid- Adams A12 Pro 18* Project X PXI 6.0
    3-PW- Titleist DCI 990 TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Wedges-Titleist Vokey Spin Milled CC 54/58 TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Putter- Odyssey Tank 1 34 Inches Super Stroke Flatso 1.0
    Ball- Titleist Pro V1
    Bag Ogio Woode Stand Bag
     Grips Lamkin UTX Wrap 2 Wraps of Tape

Gavin's Bad 9 Year old son
    Driver- Cobra Fly Z 12.5 Junior Cobra Shaft
    4Wood- Cobra Amp 16.5 Cobra Junior Shaft[/background]
    Hybrid- ???????
    6-PW Cobra Max Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Wedges- Cobra Max 50*  Cobra Pur 56* Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Putter- Odyssey Metal X Rossie Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0
    Ball- Titleist DTtru Soft.
    Bag- Maxfli Black and Blue Junior Bag
    Winn Dritec on Driver and 3 Wood
    Golf Pride Junior Tour Velvet On Irons and Wedges.

Great tools

Thanks man image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Shanks2424 wrote:

Nice Bag fellow Titleist player here too. I would love a Scotty Cameron Newport but I love my Odyssey Tank #1 counterbalanced putter so much and Scotty dose not make one in the Newport. Dream putter is a counterbalanced Newport button back.

How do you like the Matrix shaft. I have the HD7 in my driver and the HD9 in my 3 wood and love them been playing the HD7 in my last 3 drivers. I have not made the switch to graphite in my hybrid.

I hear you, I would only change the Odyssey for a flow neck mallet or a button back and then this shows up in perfect condtion for a "reasonable" price. Im not a fan of the matrix shaft. One winter project now that the season is over is changing the shaft in the T-MB. Either fujikura atmos or Project X Hzrdus. Will try some and see image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • shoot4parshoot4par Life's A Course ClubWRX Posts: 129 ClubWRX
    Beauty all the way around
    Jones did it with corn whiskey. Hogan with cigarettes & Tiger with will.
    On Sunday morning I'll take the back row seat
    If you were wondering the secrets in the dirt.

WITB
    Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9* (N/S) Oban Kiyoshi Black 65g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Callaway Epic Subzero 9* (N/S) (TC) Kiyoshi White 65g 04 Kiyoshi White 65 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Fairway Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Limited 16.5* Kiyoshi White 75g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Hybrid: Idea Pro Black 20 * Project X 6.0 (Iomic White .60)
    Irons: Miura 1957 Baby Blades 4-PW KBS TOUR 120s Black standard loft / standard lie (Iomic White .60)
    Wedges: Vokey Wedgeworks 52*, 56*, 60* Soon to have KBS Matte Black 120s (Iomic White .60)
    Putter: I try to change everyday to ward off monotony and consistency

WITB
  • drew1527drew1527 Posts: 562 ✭✭
    Good looking bag!
    shoot4par wrote:

Beauty all the way around

drew1527 wrote:

Good looking bag!

Thanks guys!

Update 30/3:
    Changed woods from 917 D2 & F2 to D3 & F3 with Oban Kiyoshi Purple 85X in both.

Also changed 716 MB to some shiny Mizunos MP-63, bought new, Dynamic Gold S300 3-pw.