Bushnell Rangefinders x2 replacement date?

bitt03bitt03 Members Posts: 345 ✭✭
Debating if I should wait and see if they release a new model or pick up the X2 now? Do they usually release them during the pga show or does anyone know when Bushnell announces new models?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers Posts: 2,383 ✭✭
    I kept trying to get an X2 on eBay and failing as getting outbid, I decided in August just to wait to see what next season brings as I own a working laser, they are due a new one as the X2 was January 2017.

rather have my 919 Tours than a new laser.
    • Taylormade M3 8.5* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 46*F, 50*F C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 54*M, 60*M S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
  • bitt03bitt03 Members Posts: 345 ✭✭
    Mine was stolen out of my bag last weekend so I’ll try and hold off until a new one is released.
  • addageaddage Members Posts: 206 ✭✭
    any update on the next Bushnell rangefinder release? I'm trying to hold off buying the X2 but my old laser is slowly dying.
    I’m still waiting too after mine was stolen late this year. My guess is we won’t hear anything until close to the pga show.
  • addageaddage Members Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Just pulled the trigger on the X2. Dicks/Golf Galaxy is having a 25% off a single item promo through tomorrow. I also signed up for their email list and got an additional 10% off! Deal was too good to pass up. Thought I’d pass that on in case anyone else was interested.
    I wonder if the x2 lasts another cycle