MG golf towels

BiggErn ·  
BiggErnBiggErn  2737WRX Points: 626Members Posts: 2,737 Titanium Tees

Anybody ever ordered a towel from these folks? I ordered one through Worldwide Golf Shops over a month ago that said it would ship direct from manufacturer in 5-6 days and still nothing. Can’t even get a reply from them but finally got one on the 3rd attempt to worldwide golf that they would reach out to them and let me know. That was almost a week ago.

Posted:

Comments

• dont rory be happydont rory be happy  80WRX Points: 67Handicap: 5.3Members Posts: 80 Fairways

Probably should have gotten a towel from target. It's a towel. A towel....

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jwhite86jwhite86  802WRX Points: 268Handicap: 12ClubWRX Posts: 802 ClubWRX

I ordered one directly from them a couple of years ago... it's a nice towel... shipped fast... absolutely no complaints

Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: TS2 10.5 - Diamana DF 60 TX
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    5 Wood: 909 F2 18.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.