Saturday drops...come get some...Accra Hybrid shaft remains
Please do buy with confidence as I did have a high feedback rating under the old system.
Pictures are the indicator of condition, and I try to show anything that could be of concern to the buyer. I’d rather you be in the know than get a surprise.
PayPal only please.
I ship USPS priority as soon as I can, usually next business day to ship.
I ship to CONUS only. Shipping up north has gotten completely out of control for cost, so I regret that it won’t be happening. Add $10 west of the Mississippi as USPS gets their cut.
I’m not impatient, but I do try to communicate adequately and timely for us both to know what is happening.
Comms by PM please. If you think a price is too high or too low, let me know and we can try to work it out. Package deals appreciated. I am, as always, negotiable within reason.
Cannot hold gear, so first to PayPal acquires the item.
Due to circumstance, no trades at this time.
On to the goods:
- Ping G410 LST 9 * Stock stiff shaft. Difficult to distinguish from new, but it has hit a few ProV1s...pics tell the story. Headcover included, as is wrench. Not much more to say here other than someone come get some. $OLD
- Ping G410 2 (17*) hybrid. Ping 85X shaft. Standard length. Has hit about 4 ProV1s. Pics tell the story as it is also hard to distinguish from new. $OLD
- Graphite Design Tour ADVR 7TX...Titleist TS driver installed...length per pic, plays about stock length in a TS3. No marks on it. $OLD
- Graphite Design Tour ADV 7X...Ping G410 driver adapter installed...plays standard length in a G410. Fresh build from Will Peoples that I paid full bill for. $OLD
- Graphite Design Tour AD BB 8X (Black)...G400 adapter installed...length per pic playing about stock length for a 3W. No blemishes. $OLD
- Accra FX 300H M4...Ping G410H adapter installed...length per pic, plays about stock length for a 3H. Can't find a thing wrong with this one. Really a great feeling and performing hybrid shaft. $150 $140 $130 (about as low as I can go) OBRO
- Seamus head covers, tartan gray and black, and black and yellow...$OLD