GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

2020 Edition WITB. Weapons of grass destruction!

naws-golfer ·  
naws-golfernaws-golfer Members  1663WRX Points: 134Handicap: 3.5Posts: 1,663 Platinum Tees

Hi all,

With a new baby on the way, I decided to do some tweaking in hopes this set will be productive during the limited golf ahead!

1st major change: Epic Flash SZ Aldila Rogue Silver 130 MSI 60TS. Fitted into this about a year ago, sound is meh but simply performs. Gone but not forgotten 2016M2 Accra shaft.

2nd major change: Srixon U65 3/20* Stock Miyazaki 70s. Got rid of the hybrid to eliminate the high right and high left miss. I love the idea and playability of the driving iron, but may look for a different model.

3rd major change: Titleist 620CB 6-PW. KBS $-Taper 120S. Just fitted into these, love the distance gain and dispersion focus from the 716AP2 with xp-90 S300. I kept the 4 and 5 in the TMB 716 with XP-90 S300. Love the height of the TMBs and they blend perfectly with the CBs.

Minor change: swapped my wedge shafts to match irons with the wedges. Added a bit of lead tape to balance from the lighter shafts.

Putters are always changing. Toulon Vegas H7 on the way. I rotate the Carbon Ringo 1/4, Betti SS7, and C&L-1. The CL is special because it was custom. The 13 stars in the cavity is special because it celebrated my luck number(13), it was ordered in 2009 to celebrate 4 yrs of sobriety at the time (9+4=13) and it is sick!

All grips are GP TV BCT Standard 58R+2 wraps

Headcovers are Baird Modern Tartan(my last name). Putter cover is from Highlands CC and a nod to my Scottish Heritage, and a fun Father’s Day round with Pops.

Ball will switch between the new Bridgestone BXS or the ProV1x.

Bag is Jones Players Series. Burning Cart Society!

Love to answer questions, I hope to play some more CC comps this summer and keep having fun over all!

Posted:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.