Does Anyone think Sergio Garcia has hit his prime in 08?

Mhsgolf2 ·  
Mhsgolf2Mhsgolf2 Members  75WRX Points: 0Posts: 75
Well you probably know my favorite golfer is Sergio but, i dont think that he has hit his prime yet i think he has only started to play better. But what do you guys think?
Posted:

Comments

• SHEROSHERO SHERO Jr. Boomers  727WRX Points: 0Posts: 727
    No, he is probably playing the best golf of his career at the moment but he leaves multiple shots out on the course each round due to the putter.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tigerphantigerphan Members  1247WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,247
    Unless Sergio has an injury, I see him giving Tiger a run when Tiger returns and for many years to come, he seems to be the only great ballstriker that could compare to Woods, but as said his putter leaves him at times
    Posted:
  • GOLF FTWGOLF FTW Members  349WRX Points: 0Posts: 349
    yeah, he could improve on some putts.. but he seems to go for broke on almost every shot.

he should be a major winner (pga 08) but he decided to go for shots he didnt really need to..
    Posted:
  • Viking Golfer Viking Golfer Viking Golfer hitting IRON! ClubWRX  4141WRX Points: 1Posts: 4,141 Bunkers
    I'm a HUGE Tiger & Sergio fan. These two golfers are my favorite golfers in the world and have been so for a long time.

I was disappointed in Sergio, when he spitted in the cup a couple of years ago, but I have since then forgotten that and moved on and enjoy watching Sergio play.

I think Sergio will overtake Philly Mick and become number 2 in the world rankings within 4-5 months time - from tee to green he's the only player in the world, who can challenge Tiger.

On the green, Tiger will always dominate, not only Sergio but everybody.

Sergio has been the number two player in the world for quite some time now in my view.

Go El Nino image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />
    Posted:
  • 7D2 7D2 Members  739WRX Points: 60Posts: 739 Golden Tee
    I think this is just the beginning he finally is able to compete with the big names on a daily basis
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.