paint fill question

beartp515 ·  
beartp515beartp515 Members  99WRX Points: 0Posts: 99
<div class="IPBDescription">HELP!</div>i am in the process of re-doing the paint fill on a Ping G2i putter. i am have a b**** of a time with the paint fill in the cavity. the "PING". is there any tricks that anyone could share with me?? thanks for your time and advice.
Posted:

Comments

• One_Putt_BlunderOne_Putt_Blunder Members  10835WRX Points: 259Posts: 10,835 Titanium Tees
    Do a search for Deerslayer. he has a ton of posts on paintfill how to
    Posted:
    [twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
    10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
    14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
    18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
    RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
    Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
    Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • spartyon8spartyon8 Maybe this year Cubbies! Members  92WRX Points: 0Posts: 92
    When I refinished my Circa I used needles. I went to the local farm store, Farm and Fleet, and purchased some Veterinary needles. I cut the tips off and they worked perfectly.
    Posted:
  • Rife guyRife guy Members  189WRX Points: 0Posts: 189
    If you don't want to get a paint needle here is an alternate way to do the paintfill . Get your paint to a good consistency so flows out nicely then get a paper clip , straighten it out dip it in the paint and apply the drops in the fatter area of the letter let it flow and fill . Let it dry and you shouldn't have anything to clean . But if you do it is easier to clean off any excess after it dries . Hope this helps .
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.