3rd PRICE DROPS!! TAKE THIS STUFF!! SCOTTY, GRAPHITE DESIGN, TRAVIS MATHEW, EVNROLL...

Dsevans8Dsevans8 Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
OK guys got some more stuff that needs to find new homes. NO TRADES at this time. Venmo or Paypal. Also please ADD $5 SHIPPING EAST of COLORADO. Always willing to listen to best reasonable offers, low balls will be ignored. DM me with any questions please...

2. SF Giants Loudmouth Argyle Golf Shorts NWT size 38- These are brand new with tags...

6. Scotty Cameron Concept X CX-02- This putter was gamed for probably gamed for 5 rounds... near mint conditions. Standard 34" length, stock loft and lie. $550$500obro $490obro

34" length, standard loft and lie also. $300 $250obro $240obro

Post edited by Dsevans8 on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,554 admin
    Dsevans8 wrote:

OK guys got some more stuff that needs to find new homes. NO TRADES at this time. Venmo or Paypal. Also please ADD $5 SHIPPING EAST of COLORADO. Always willing to listen to best reasonable offers, low balls will be ignored. DM me with any questions please...

1. Under Armour Showdon Vented Tapered Golf Shorts size 38- 3 pairs of shorts here BLACK, ACADEMY NAVY, and ZINC. These shorts are super breathable and weigh almost nothing. As always machine wash cold, hang dry. NEVER in the dryer. Let's do $35 each or all 3 for $90.

Let's do $50

Let's do $50

$40

Let's do $175

34" length, stock loft and lie. $550

34" length, standard loft and lie also. $300.

$175
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • ChicagoGolfer89ChicagoGolfer89 Members Posts: 4
    I’d love to grab the Evnroll from you. Haven’t bought anything on here, but please let me know how we can get in contact. Any chance you’d be willing to sell for $200?
  • jkjohns331jkjohns331 Members Posts: 24 ClubWRX

What is the $140 Item for sale no description

• Dsevans8Dsevans8 Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
  • Dsevans8Dsevans8 Members Posts: 217 ✭✭

OK GUYS THIS POST IS ALL SCREWED UP, HERE IS WHATS LEFT. IF INTERESTED I WILL PROVIDE WITH ALL THE DETAILS. PLEASE PM
    SF GIANTS LOUDMOUTH SHORTS- $30
    SCOTTY CONCEPT X- $490
    EVNROLL ER5 HATCHBACK- $230
    GAPR 3 HYBRID- $140

• csalle01csalle01 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭

What shaft is on the gapr?

This discussion has been closed.