Net Return Pro Discount

mfurermfurer Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
Hey there fellow bargain hunters. I am interested in buying a net return pro. Looked at some used, but can’t find one for a price that makes sense to me. Started looking at buying new. Best deal I can find is to buy it from GG/DSG using the 5% off paired with a 15% off code for signing up for email. This makes the net return pro $519.89. Anybody know of any other codes or combinations from GG/DSG or another site that would get this any lower?

Comments

• jaw2k9jaw2k9 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭
    Have you posted in wanted to buy?

I bought one for daughter about 6-7 years ago of this site. I assume someone else might have one that you can buy.

It was perfect in our garage. The kid practiced 5 days a week till she got bored, then I sold it locally.

Issue may be shipping cost, can be pricy.

Good luck.

• mfurermfurer Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    I did. Also posted on golf simulator forum. The shipping kills each deal. Price to get a used one keeps coming in within $50 of buying new. For that small of a difference, I would just buy new.
  • grant2145grant2145 Members Posts: 109 ✭✭
    mfurer wrote:

I did. Also posted on golf simulator forum. The shipping kills each deal. Price to get a used one keeps coming in within $50 of buying new. For that small of a difference, I would just buy new.

Buying new gets you the warranty on the net. While very heavy duty hitting high spin shots into the same spot can wreak havoc on it and replacing it outside of warranty on your own can cost a few hundred dollars.
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭
    At $50 I would do the same. That said, they can't be that expensive to ship, I think the whole thing fits into about a 30" x12" x12" give or take a couple inches, and weight is maybe 15 to 20 lbs. Seems to me UPS or Fedex ground could be $20 ish? Maybe use the price difference as a negotiation tool?
  • gibbiesmallsgibbiesmalls Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
    If you're not in a hurry, wait a little. When DSG has their 25% sale off, it lowers it to 4xx shipped.

I'd buy some DSG gift cards ahead of their sale. I've purchased DSG cards at like 15% discount off the gift card websites.....

When all was said and I done, I paid 3xx.

shhhh
  • mfurermfurer Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Nice work! That is the kind of advice I know I can get on here 👍🏼👍🏼

Love a good bargain.