Titlest NXT Extreme

Gxgolfer ·  
GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals
Titleist NXT Extreme

The Most Advanced Yet

The New NXT Extreme golf ball is designed for golfers of all levels seeking Extreme distance without sacrificing soft feel and greenside playability. Featuring a soft compression, high COR core, new higher coverage dimple design and Staggered Wave Parting Line, the NXT Extreme provides longer, more consistent distance, while maintaining soft feel on all shots. If a Titleist NXT Extreme golf ball is cut through the normal course of play with a golf club, Titleist will replace each returned golf ball with three new Titleist NXT Extreme golf balls free of charge.
Posted:
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• crazygolfnutcrazygolfnut CrazyGolfNut Omaha, NebraskaMembers  1243WRX Points: 169Handicap: 11.4Posts: 1,243 Platinum Tees
    I played the ball for a couple of rounds and did not find much diff from the original ball. Not sure if they made enough changes to really tell.
    Posted:
    Driver: _________ Ping G400 Max
    Woods: ________ Ping G410 3 & 5 
    Hybrids: _______ Ping  G410 4 & 5
    Irons: __________ Titleist 718 AP1 6-W
    Wedges: _______ Titleist Vokey SM6 52.08F & 56.08M
    Putter: _________ Rife Mid Mallet 400
    Ball: ____________ Snell MTB-X Yellow or Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow
    Bag: ____________ Datrek Lite Rider
    GPS: ____________ Bushnell NEO Ghost
    Rangefinder: __ Precision Pro NX7 Pro
    GHIN: __________ HCP floats between 10 and 12

“Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips”
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TerpmanTerpman Members  619WRX Points: 0Posts: 619
    For me, this ball just seems to jump off my clubface. It is long, long, long. It seems softer than I expected and it putts very well. While it doesn't spin much, I am holding greens with minimal movement from the divot on approach shots that are hit high. When chipping/pitching, I just allow for a little extra roll out. I really like this ball.
    Posted:
  • gutdogutdo Members  33WRX Points: 0Posts: 33
    This is the farthest hitting ball I have ever played. 230-240 on a normal drive, but I was hitting this thing around 265! The downside I had a hard time sticking the greens. I will stick with a ball with a little more spin. Noodle+ is a great distance ball, but spins better.
    Posted:
  • LDHOOLDHOO Members  22WRX Points: 0Posts: 22
    You are dead on target the noodle + is the best ball for the money,decent spin.very long and has great .
    Posted:
  • JeemboJeembo People in glass houses sink ships Members  440WRX Points: 1Posts: 440 Greens
    I always seem to have this in my cart as a backup if I dump one of my pro vs into the water. Pretty hard ball and it doesn't spin much, but it's very consistent and durable. A very solid 2nd-3rd tier ball.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.