2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLFWRX! YOU'RE 2 YEARS OLD!

pitbull808

I logged on this evening for the first time today and expected somebody would have noticed and posted this info. Other then a little blip by Beruo in a post in the 19th hole..there was no mention of it.

SOOOOOO......I guess I'll be the first to make the BIG post..

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY GOLFWRX!!!!!!! Started by a few friends from all points across the world and the internet. Now two years later from that small group we're almost over 24,000 now. We've gone through a lot of growing pains. Through it all, we've learned about golf and more importantly about people. No matter where you're from, age, sex, locations and occupations...it's nice to know we've got one of the greatest games ever played in common with each other.

ALOHA GUYS!~ and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLFWRX! Here's to an even bigger and better future!

golfball.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday and nice post mate.

I can't tell you how glad I am to have found this site. It's a privilege to see the fantastic tournament pics that the members go out of their way to post and there's always an informed discussion regarding equipment/swing/players/courses etc to jump in on and give an opinion or get advice.

Keep up the good work guys. Long may it continue

From a happy member.

I thought i was a golf junkie until i found i was told about Golfwrx, has been great since that day, i have made some great friends and learned so much about golf equipment that i never knew.

Congratulations to Richard and Ryan!!! You have created a golf paradise for many to enjoy.

Here's to many more years, thanks.

A big Happy Birthday indeed. Thanks so much for all that you guys have done in the last 2 years to make the site what it is today. :lol:

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max TD 9° Project X Denali Blue 60

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 3w Ventus Red 7

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 7w Ventus Red 7 

Wilson Staff Model RB Utility (3 or 4?) HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 90

Wilson Dynapower Forged 5-G UST Recoil Dart 105

Wilson Staff Model ZM 56°-12° (Bent to 55°) and 60°-06° 

Royal Payne RP009 359g KBS GPS

Personally, I wish this site had never seen the light of day....

It occupies most of my 'working' day (ha, work, what's that anymore?) and increasingly eats into my time at home with the family ("Dad, are STILL using the computer?").

It is costing me a small fortune in shaft and club upgrades, time spent demo'ing (I beleive that's the Olde English spelling of the oft-used "ho'ing") etc.

I now can bore all my golfing friends with the last degree of detail about their clubs and their potential replacement clubs (even managing to surprise a friend who works for one of the top two OEMs with info about product introductions from his company!).

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and long may it all continue :lol:

Happy Birthday Golfwrx!!! :yahoo: :birthday: ;) :rockon: :clapping:

Srixon ZX5 LS 9.5* Hzrdus Gen 4 Black S

Sim 2 Titanium 15* Kura Kage Silver TiNi S 
Sim 2 Titanium 18* Kura Kage Silver Tini S
Srixon ZX 22* Graphite Design AD DI 75 S
Srixon ZX5 MkII, 5-6, C-Taper Lite S

Srixon ZX7 MkII, 7-PW, C-Taper Lite S
Cleveland RTX6 "Raw Tour Rack" 48*, 54*, 58* Dynamic Gold S400
Odyssey Eleven Tour Lined CS
Hdcp 2.1

Srixon Staff Member

Happy Birthday Golfwrx......It sure don't seem like 2 years. ;)

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

Thank you everyone. It is amazing we have been around for 2 years. Our original intent for GolfWRX was to create an un-bias home for all golfers. A place for the members, and a place they will be proud to be a part of. I think 2 years later we have done just that. We are proud to be an industry leader in the "New Media" arena. More users online at any given time than any other type of golf site. In this short time we have developed wonderful relationships with most of the golf industry leadership, and most importantly earned the respect from you the public. We have met in person and interview most of the major OEM's, participate in many different programs to allow them to showcase their products and technologies.

I hear a lot how you trust the information you read here, and how you think highly of the integrity and of our community. We try so hard to stay true to our values and keep this place clean.

Thank you to our Marshall's who work relentlessly to keep order here. If you only knew how many sick and unhappy people they have to sort through every month. Also our sponsors that help pay the bills and keep us running.

The members here are what does it all. The membership adds the content and adds value to our community. We don't sell equipment here. We sell traffic here. We are a media outlet that loves the game of golf. Made by golfers for golfers.

Many years to come!

Richard

Wow, I cannot believe a site this big grew that fast, great job guys. :clapping: ;)

[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Bridgestone J33R 460 9.5* - Aldila Voodoo XNV6[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]TEE XCG6 15* - Testing [/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Ping Rapture 18* - Aldila NV 105-X[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Ping Rapture 24* - Project X 6.5[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Cobra '08 Pro CB Forged 5-PW - Project X 6.5 (Satin)[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Vokey SM 50* and 54* - DG S400[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Callaway X-Tour Forged PM Grind 58* - DG S400[/size][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Seemore M1 Milled[/size][/font]

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. The board is only as good as the quality of the community. We will continue to develop ways to bring in more golfers, quality content, as well as document and gauge feedback on the latest industry trends. The biggest challenge for all of us is to keep the environment friendly and open to all. We may break some eggs along the way but, if we can keep the place in order, then the cake will turn out fine. To that end, GolfWRX is now introducing:

ClubWRX

clubwrxcharter.gif

Golfwrx is launching an exciting new membership program called ClubWRX.

The Owners (Richard "easyyy" and Ryan "Gxgolfer") have self-funded this site since its inception. We aren't like other sites that sell products for profit. As operational costs increased, we sought the financial support of various Sponsors. This site costs a lot of money to operate. GolfWRX has invested thousands in startup and operational cost to keep up with the pace of growth, security, and features to help foster a great community. This site is not fully funded by Sponsors, and we are seeking membership support to make up the difference.

Funding from ClubWRX will help cover operating costs. It will enable us to pursue new initiatives and technical upgrades that will help broaden the GolfWRX base of support. It will also ensure that we continue to provide the highest quality news, information, pictures, and technical support to our membership. Joining ClubWRX will help us in continuing to provide a quality platform and website for us to enjoy worldwide.

An annual subscription of $35.00 automatically enrolls you into the ClubWRX program. As a ClubWRX member, you will receive these incredible benefits:

- 5% discount on MortonGolfSales.com Everything in our store with the exception of Ping & Mizuno

- 12% off WRX branded merchandise. (some exceptions apply)

- 10% (labor or equipment) off Joe Kwok Golf Shop (Fujikura, Diamana, Accra, UST, etc...)

- Entry in our $250.00 putter raffle (for every 20 memberships sold till 10 putters are gone)*

- Entry into ongoing drawings and raffles for golf equipment and golf accesories

- Increased upload space to 100MB, enabling you to store up to 300 messages in your mailbox

- Receipt of a ClubWRX tag/badge on your profile (placed under your avatar) here on the site

Our community is the foundation of the site. WE are what make the qualities we have learned to love here. GolfWRX is run by golfers for the benefit of golfers. We want nothing more for this place to continue the momentum we have seen in 2 year's time. You are going to spend $ on golf-related products and services anyway. Why not take advantage of our retailers discounts and recoup the $35.00 and more. Please help GolfWRX.com stay healthy and support the site.

To become a ClubWRX member, please click here>>>>>>>>GolfWRX subscription

An admin will be approving all submissions so please be patient if your approval does not come instanteously.

You can use your Paypal account, a credit card through Paypal, or you can PM "easyyy" or "Gxgolfer" to send in a check or money order.

Please PM me if you are not getting the Approval messages or are having problems. I will add you in manually!

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Awesome sight! I've become a better ho because of you guys!

Callaway GBB Epic 10.5* - HZRDUS 5.5

Callaway GBB Epic 15* - HZRDUS 6.0

Adams Idea Pro 18* - Proto 80-S
Adams Idea A7 22* - Axivcore 85 S

Nike Pro Combo OS: 5-PW - Rifle 5.5

TaylorMade MG Hi-Toe 52* & 58* Big Foot - HI-REV 2.0
Yes! Callie

Vice Golf Tour

Happy Birthday GOLFWRX!

I have/had no doubt that this site is gonna be a popular one since the day Richard asked me to help him build this ultimate golf forums and build the team from the get go.

I'm sure we will have a great one through the years to come.

So your donation support on the subscription will be a big help to make this site even better and I'm glad to be able offer my 10% discount to start paying back, at least as a thank you note to you all.

Cheers!

Joe Kwok