2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

MODS PLEASE CLOSE - GOING TO EBAY

Alright guys this is my first sale. I've bought on here a bunch, but never sold before. I'm sick of ebay, its idiotic and unappreciative users and its draining fees so here it goes... PM Me if interested in any of the items and I will send you a paypal invoice. Once I receive payment, I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I'm pretty motivated to move all of this stuff very quickly, since I am trying to join Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club in Leesburg, VA this summer, so if my prices seem a little high, shoot me a reasonable offer and we will make something work. The only trades I would consider are Miura Baby Blades 2-P or 3-P. All prices also include free shipping. Thanks for looking and please feel free to message me with any questions.

Item #1: Titleist Custom Grind Tour Forged Blades (#41) 2-P w/ KBS Tour 6.2 Shafts and gripped w/ New Titleist Tour Velvets with the Titleist logo down (weighted to a D5.5, playing off a 38.00" 5 iron). The set has been refinished in satin chrome and has custom red paintfill. These clubs were built by Willy Tompkins (pro_stix on ebay, who does very excellent work - I bought a number of sets from him and apparently people on this board know of his work). I bought these from him in brand new refinished and rechromed condition by a world class plater I must say. The chrome is on there thick and you wouldn't be able to tell that these clubs have been used. After receiving them from him I played 3 rounds with them before I ended up ho'ing to some Miuras. $1,000.

Item #2: Titleist Tour Forged Box Blades 2-P w/ KBS Tour 6.2 Shafts and New Titleist Tour Velvet grips with the Titleist logo down (weighted to a D2, playing off a 38.00" 5 iron). This set has been refinished in satin chrome and has custom red and yellow paintfill. These sticks were also built by Willy Tompkins and rechromed/regrooved as well. They are in excellent condition, but there are just a couple of very small minor chrome nicks, but they aren't noticeable nor do they affect the performance of any of the clubs in any way. After receiving these brand new from Willy (they came to me with the minor chrome chips, but because they weren't impeding the function of the clubs I cut Willy some slack and didn't send 'em back), I played 2 rounds and then hoe'd off. I sort of bought this set and the Custom grinds above as collector's items, but can't justify keeping them around anymore. $1,000.

Item #3: Scotty Cameron Studio Design J.A.T. (Just A Thought) 35" Putter. RIDICULOUSLY SOFT. Putted with it one time on the practice green but way too soft for me. I left everything short because I can't put a man's stroke on it anymore after putting with the rock hard Cleveland Classic #2 for so long. The putter is in brand new condition after being refinished at the Scotty Studio Shop and comes with the yellow studio design headcover. $550.

Item #4: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 no. 2 (Length: 35", Loft: 4 deg., Lie 71, gripped with a soft Ping Karsten grip). Club is used but in very good condition still. Comes with the Black headcover. $175.

Item #5: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 (Length: 35", Loft: 4 deg. Lie: 71, gripped with a soft Ping Karsten grip). Club is used bu still in excellent condition. Comes with the silver headcover with 3 big red dots. $175.

Item #6: Vokey 52 degree Wedge w/ 8 deg. of bounce. Shafted with Dynamic Gold R300 and gripped with a standard Lamkin crossline. Used but still in good condition with lots of life left. $60.

Item #7: Footjoy Classics (the real ones from back in the day) size 10.5D (Black Leather w/ Black Wingtip Design). Shoes will come with black Footjoy shoebags. These are used but still in very good condition given the age. This pair takes either soft or metal spikes, you just need to buy spikes with the thing metal threads. These do not come with spikes (I had to take them out and use them on my other pair the other day). These are some real classic shoes and definitely are hard to find in these condition these days. SOLD.

Item #8: Brand New Yellow Scotty Cameron Studio Design Headcover. $55.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Golfer1101' timestamp='1306558684' post='3268431']
Hey great stuff.. Willy is also my clubmaker he built my whole bag... Great guy does great work
GLWS
[/quote]

Yeah I've only ever spoke to him on the phone and email, but can tell he's a real good guy. The clubs he builds are sick, I have like 3 sets of 681s he did for me. As much as I would really love to keep these, I just can't keep these two laying around anymore, I need the $ haha.

Gotta say something about the JAT...

I've been gaming mine for years now and I definitely would not describe it as RIDICULOUSLY SOFT. Definitely soft but it has a nice click to it with a Pro V1x like all his carbon steel putters. Nothing even close to an Odyssey XG, which I would describe as ridiculously soft.

Titleist 910D3 9.5 Fujikura Rombax 7z08
Titleist 906F2 15 Diamana Blueboard 83
Titleist 712U 2 Dynamic Gold
Titleist 712 CB 3-5 MB 6-9 Dynamic Gold
Titleist Vokey SM5 46.08 TVD M 52 58
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport