2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Hawaii GolfWRX'ers Hale Wala'au

pitbull808

How bout them Warriors. What a butt kicking they put on Idaho tonight 68-10. The only thing that worries me is that they are beating everyone so badly. Are the other teams just lousy or are we good? :pimp:

Anyways...I hope it continues next week when they're on the road at Utah State. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we're just good. I think they were a couple bad breaks away from beating Boise State at Boise. I think the offense is so good right now, that the only question is if the defense can make enough stops for Hawaii to win shootouts.

Freakin' Brennan is unconcious in this offense, he's the best quarterback they've had in it. I still have no idea how Robinson did so well, Rolovich was all guts, longball, and Lelie, and Chang...well Timmy had difficulty throwing to the right colored jersey. But Brennan is amazing, if he gets 3 seconds to throw just move the chains already.

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

I'm thinking we're just good. I think they were a couple bad breaks away from beating Boise State at Boise. I think the offense is so good right now, that the only question is if the defense can make enough stops for Hawaii to win shootouts.

Freakin' Brennan is unconcious in this offense, he's the best quarterback they've had in it. I still have no idea how Robinson did so well, Rolovich was all guts, longball, and Lelie, and Chang...well Timmy had difficulty throwing to the right colored jersey. But Brennan is amazing, if he gets 3 seconds to throw just move the chains already.

Rick...I totally agree. Colt is just awesome. If he was on any other team in America they'd be touting him as a Heisman Candidate. I think he's passed the 100 mark without and interception and tonight he was also at one time the leading rusher of the game. Awesome! If the O line is good next year, I think he'll definitely have to be in the Heisman running. He's way more legit then Timmy ever was. :)

Gotta agree that Colt is the real deal and that UH looks great. The offensive lineman are the stars though. Think about this, the last time we had a running game this good, Bob Wagner was the coach and Travis Sims rushed for over a thousand yards. There hasn't been one since. The O-line has given Colt the time to throw and has provided holes for Nate to punish opposing defenses.

Speaking of defense, our D has done well for themselves. They have leaked oil at times, but overall, they have been stout. Keep in mind that this is also partially due to the fact that our offense can now do something that we have not been able to do in many moons; control the clock and keep the defense off the field. If the offense cannot burn clock, the defense will be on the field too much and no matter how good or deep the defense is, too many 3 and outs and they WILL get tired. Tough to stop people when the D is winded and getting run over big offensive lines too.

I only wish we had the chance to face Alabama and Boise later in the year. We could have beaten both of them at this point in season. Go Warriors!

Reid, I just read your signature and I want you to know that I am dying to see that new putter of yours too! Since I have taken my vow of abstinence :smilie_titty: , I have to ho vicariously through you! :smilie_titty:

Tony....Byron sent me the pics on Saturday and I'm amazed at how well he did with my "design". I drew a pretty lousy pic...which I'll post and described the putter I wanted made. It was a total trip seeing the end result.

well i know that it will be passing my eyes soon.

ust shaft????? iomic grip????? :pimp:

Maybe...but since I did design it from grip to head, I'll probably give it a roll as it came first before tinkering with it.

good night guys. just finished work. i'm tired got to go sleep and dream that i shoot a round of 66.

You make it sound like it is difficult to shoot 66! I shoot 66 all the time...but for some reason, my playing partners insist that I count my score on the last 3 holes! :smilie_titty: Bass-tehhhhds! :smilie_titty:

Three holes??? What? I thought 22 caps shot a 66 by the 10th hole? :smilie_titty:

Should be gettin my tickets in the mail anytime. Anyone been before? Good suggestions for picture spots, autograph spots, viewing spots period...

Never been to Kauai, looking forward to goin.

Stu

Stu.......I was thinking about it but some things came up and it doesn't look like I'll make it this year. If you go, be sure you take your camera! :) And while you're out in Poipu...make sure you get some of those Puka Dogs! Super ono stuff! :smilie_titty:

OK so kinda random question, but I'm in a bind. Anyone have any idea where I can get a box big enough to ship a SQ Max in? I just sold it, but when I went home the boxes I had weren't big enough because of the shape of the clubhead. Or if someone has a spare box lying around they don't mind donating that would be great.

Oh and anyone get stuck in the Pali traffic? All I can say is I'm glad I stayed in town last night. Me and traffic don't mix.

54*, 58* Nike VR Forged

Since I seem to be the crown prince of the Hawaii Golf WRX club ho's :smilie_titty: (we all seem to agree that Reid is the :pimp:) and we keep getting the same question repeatedly, I just thought I would share the following:

Par Golf 72 near Diamond Head is the spot that does the club repair and modifications for me and many of the Hawaii guys on this board. Carl does awesome work and sells high quality clubs, shafts, and accessories. If you want a cheapo hack or someone that will cater to your ego and promise you unrealistic results, then look elsewhere; don't waste Carl's time. If you want the highest quality work and honest advice (keep in mind that the truth hurts sometimes); then Carl is the man :smilie_titty: . Nuff said. :)

OK so kinda random question, but I'm in a bind. Anyone have any idea where I can get a box big enough to ship a SQ Max in? I just sold it, but when I went home the boxes I had weren't big enough because of the shape of the clubhead. Or if someone has a spare box lying around they don't mind donating that would be great.

Rick, try GBC. They have many locations and they have a 6"x6"x48" box that should work perfectly. I think they are $2 bucks and change. I had some Titleist and Taylormade boxes that could have handled it, but I used them when I had my last sale. Sorry. Hope this helped.

Since I seem to be the crown prince of the Hawaii Golf WRX club ho's :smilie_titty: (we all seem to agree that Reid is the :pimp:) and we keep getting the same question repeatedly, I just thought I would share the following:

Par Golf 72 near Diamond Head is the spot that does the club repair and modifications for me and many of the Hawaii guys on this board. Carl does awesome work and sells high quality clubs, shafts, and accessories. If you want a cheapo hack or someone that will cater to your ego and promise you unrealistic results, then look elsewhere; don't waste Carl's time. If you want the highest quality work and honest advice (keep in mind that the truth hurts sometimes); then Carl is the man :smilie_titty: . Nuff said. :)

Rick, try GBC. They have many locations and they have a 6"x6"x48" box that should work perfectly. I think they are $2 bucks and change. I had some Titleist and Taylormade boxes that could have handled it, but I used them when I had my last sale. Sorry. Hope this helped.

Thanks Tony, that does help. Except what does GBC mean? I know, I may get the moron sign for that question, but I honestly have no clue.

54*, 58* Nike VR Forged

Thanks Tony, that does help. Except what does GBC mean? I know, I may get the moron sign for that question, but I honestly have no clue.

GBC is the name of the store. GBC is a box, shipping, and party supplies company. Look them up in the phone book. They have locations inside Sears stores (like Ala Moana), downtown, Pearlridge, and other places. Just find the one closest to you and drop in. They usually have a good supply of them.

Thanks again Tony. I always like that I can get a good answer to a stupid question here :) .

BTW when's the next "unofficial" Hawaii Wrx meeting at Par 72, so I can stop by and check out the shop and finally meet some of you guys :pimp: .

54*, 58* Nike VR Forged

Thanks again Tony. I always like that I can get a good answer to a stupid question here :pimp: .

Hey, the stupid ones are the only ones I know the answers to! :smilie_titty:

BTW when's the next "unofficial" Hawaii Wrx meeting at Par 72, so I can stop by and check out the shop and finally meet some of you guys :smilie_titty: .

Take a bunch of Hawaii WRX club ho's, add a golf shop/club repair shop, mix in a some clubs, shafts, and grips, and you never know what will happen! I am waiting for Reid's new toy! Then when he gets it worked on, I will have an excuse to get my :) 405 reshafted! :smilie_titty:

Oh and anyone get stuck in the Pali traffic? All I can say is I'm glad I stayed in town last night. Me and traffic don't mix.

come here and i'll give you one...........

Thanks, I might just take you up on that...wait, this is a ploy right? From what I hear equipment Ho's walk into your store and mysteriously leave with a lighter wallet and carrying new/pimped out toys :). J/K, thanks again for the generous offer

Rick

54*, 58* Nike VR Forged

Thanks, I might just take you up on that...wait, this is a ploy right? From what I hear equipment Ho's walk into your store and mysteriously leave with a lighter wallet and carrying new/pimped out toys :). J/K, thanks again for the generous offer

Rick

well, it's plain and simple, don't ask me what's new and what's hot. if you do then well, ............. :)

I wish I could play Wednesday, but it's not my birthday so i'm working. Have fun though, I liked Coral Creek a lot when I last played it during the summer. The wind wasn't blowing that much so it was pretty friendly, even if I couldn't hit an iron to save my life.

54*, 58* Nike VR Forged