2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Hawaii GolfWRX'ers Hale Wala'au

pitbull808

Now that's a golf contest I could win! :stop: I wonder if they'll score points for "helicoptor" or the always deadly "tomahawk". :stop:

Yep, I agree that you would be the odds-on favorite to win this as I have seen many of those throws/flings in person ;) , but somehow you always forget to yell "FORE!!!" :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a golf contest I could win! :fie: I wonder if they'll score points for "helicoptor" or the always deadly "tomahawk". :dntknw:

Yep, I agree that you would be the odds-on favorite to win this as I have seen many of those throws/flings in person :stop: , but somehow you always forget to yell "FORE!!!" :drinks:

I would put money on you Reid!!! LOL I seen some of those tosses...pretty damn good!!!! ;)

Here's one for you Russ...."FORE!!!!" :stop: :)

Now that's a golf contest I could win! :( I wonder if they'll score points for "helicoptor" or the always deadly "tomahawk". :drinks:

Yep, I agree that you would be the odds-on favorite to win this as I have seen many of those throws/flings in person :stop: , but somehow you always forget to yell "FORE!!!" :D

I would put money on you Reid!!! LOL I seen some of those tosses...pretty damn good!!!! ;)

Here's one for you Russ...."FORE!!!!" :stop: :)

Ya ba$tard$! :dntknw: Russ should talk! ;)

Btw..I forgot the ever popular "Hammer Toss"! :fie:

And it was an incredible game. I always thought Brennan had that mental edge to be clutch, it's nice to see he has that in him. Good fun all around. But what was the Purdue QB thinking on that last pass?

BTW anybody want to play a round in the morning on Monday? Drop me a PM if you can.

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WHAT A WIN!!!!!! Sorry for the yelling but I've been doing it for the last four hours! 42-35! I was a little nervous for awhile but Colt hung tough. He and the team showed why they are ranked. Colt's poise in the final minutes was incredible. I've been watching the Warriors/Rainbows for over thirty years in that rusty old stadium. Colt is easily the best we have ever seen and will probably see for years to come!

GO WARRIORS!!!!! :drinks:

WHAT A WIN!!!!!! Sorry for the yelling but I've been doing it for the last four hours! 42-35! I was a little nervous for awhile but Colt hung tough. He and the team showed why they are ranked. Colt's poise in the final minutes was incredible. I've been watching the Warriors/Rainbows for over thirty years in that rusty old stadium. Colt is easily the best we have ever seen and will probably see for years to come!

GO WARRIORS!!!!! (cool)

Aah, Kahuku wannabe's....lol Didn't the Red Raiders start this first as their own "tradition"?

help!!! ;) now i'm really getting slammed here.. (cool) someone bring me a jamba juice...

(hint) R_ _ D.. :cheesy:

Sorry i haven't been keeping up with you guys. small kind busy......

hope you guys are ho ing well.............

;) Trust me...I'm jonesing for a visit to the old shop. The GF just doesn't understand that I need two hours to do my visits! She said today, "Oh, didn't you want to stop by your friends place??" I said, yeah but I can't just stop in...I have to stay! Even after attempting to explain it to her, it was hopeless. I wish I could be like her with a "bag set" but then I guess since she only plays with what I bought, that's easy. :crazy:

Thanks Carl for the swing assessment...it didn't help my EGO but thanks for the honesty!!! Give me a few months.

~Marc

sorry for been so straight.. i could easily get you to get a $300 shaft then change you out again later but

i feel that if i'm honest with you guys, it will be better in the long run. also that's the way i work.

i wouldn't want someone to rip me off so i don't do it to others either......

but please, if you need my advice please call or come by. you're always welcome................TBC

wwooooppppaaa!!!! wow, is that the sound of the whip i hear?????? :cheesy: ;)

looks like the pitbull"s chain is really short........don't worry, i understand and i feel for you man....... (cool)

Luckily the chain was a little loose today. Finally got to spend a few minutes over at the shop....sorry about that railing! :crazy: Darn good thing I didn't fall into the parking lot. ;)

Luckily the chain was a little loose today. Finally got to spend a few minutes over at the shop....sorry about that railing! :crazy: Darn good thing I didn't fall into the parking lot. (cool)

Railing? Parking lot? Now that's funny! :cheesy: I will have to look for the damage on my next visit.

Although I will not accept Carl's advice.........I think he said I should quit! ;) Just kidding. ;)

that's ok man. at least i got to stop working on clubs while i replaced the wood on the railing.

that was like a 2 hour vacation for me :crazy:

and at least i didn't get to hear a pitbull screaming on the way down :cheesy: ;) ;)

You fixed it? Man, I would demand that the person who broke it....to fix it (cool) Maybe that individual should feel guilty enough or compelled to provide you free Jamba Juice for an entire year (cool)

Hey Reid, did you go to the golf sample sale? Was there enough room in your suv for all of the "acquisitions"?

I stopped by "Club Ho's Paradise", but didn't buy anything. A strange thought came over me. I go their so often that I recognize individual clubs that have been bought (by someone else) and traded back in a few months later! Scary.

All set for the Hawaii Bowl. I would have preferred UCLA, but ASU will have to do. We are gonna do some tailgating and watch the game. I think we will have to go down really early to get parking and set-up the tent. Anybody else going?

Tony....didn't make it to the sample sale..(thank god) :cheesy: I was buys all saturday morning and left at 2pm to go to the UH Football game. Sunday I again was busy with some other stuff in the morning and had to work in the afternoon.

I actually havent been to Roots in ages. I've been meaning to go but I know for once...there is actually nothing I need. Most of the stuff that interest me is coming out next year. Yeah...and I'm counting the days.

As for the Hawaii Bowl..not sure yet if I'll be going. I too would have much rather have seen them play UCLA though. Anyways...kind of excited to watch them this weekend play Oregon State. It should be a total shoot out of a game. (cool)

Reid, I know what you mean about the new stuff. I have my eye on a club or two (cool) .........oh alright, maybe 6 or 7 of them! ;) Let's see...FT-i, FT-5, 907, Sumo2, New X-tours, Nike Unitized Putter, ... so many choices and a 14 club limit! ;)

I notice your signature includes a pair of Nike SQ's. Heck, I can never keep up with what you have in the bag. :cheesy:

Reid, I know what you mean about the new stuff. I have my eye on a club or two (cool) .........oh alright, maybe 6 or 7 of them! ;) Let's see...FT-i, FT-5, 907, Sumo2, New X-tours, Nike Unitized Putter, ... so many choices and a 14 club limit! ;)

I notice your signature includes a pair of Nike SQ's. Heck, I can never keep up with what you have in the bag. :cheesy:

:crazy: Tell me about it. I'm jonesing for something new. Problem is...I've pretty much tried everything thats already out. I have to wait for new things to start arriving.

You think two Nike's is crazy...hmmm....if Carlton hurry's up, there might be two Nike wedges in there. :)

everyone watch out!!!! there might be a green moon tonight.........

pitbull came to the shop yesterday.... then he woke me up from my deep sleep.

too bad, i was dreaming that i was shooting the round of my life........95....... (cool)

:) I had to go visit you and tell you about the eagle I made with the driver you blinged up for me. It's not everyday I drive the 17th at OCC and have a four foot putt for eagle. :D

You think two Nike's is crazy...hmmm....if Carlton hurry's up, there might be two Nike wedges in there. :D

:pimp:

everyone watch out!!!! there might be a green moon tonight.........

pitbull came to the shop yesterday.... then he woke me up from my deep sleep.

too bad, i was dreaming that i was shooting the round of my life........95....... :)

I guess you were playing 36 that day, huh?

:D I had to go visit you and tell you about the eagle I made with the driver you blinged up for me. It's not everyday I drive the 17th at OCC and have a four foot putt for eagle. :bb:

:) 4 feet? Maybe Carl needs to bling a new driver for me too! :crazy2:

:bb: I had to go visit you and tell you about the eagle I made with the driver you blinged up for me. It's not everyday I drive the 17th at OCC and have a four foot putt for eagle. :pimp:

:) 4 feet? Maybe Carl needs to bling a new driver for me too! :crazy2:

Yup...4 feet. I felt pretty bad because the group ahead was still putting when my ball landed in front of the green and rolled up to the pin. A guy backed up from his ball he was about to putt and mine rolled right past him towards the hole. I drove up to the next tee and apologized but they were really great about it telling me "nice drive" and "make the putt!". I was actually pretty ready for the "snooty tude" to come out from them. As I was loading the car after the round a couple of them drove by and stopped to ask if I made the putt. :D

Tony....I know you've got the Ozik...heehe....I had it and a few others too, but that darn Axiv V really has a sweet feel to it. Carl blinged it up perfect for me. And yes...I know he did yours too but I know you're curious! :)

sorry to change the subject but has anyone see the forum on 808 golf about ayaka kaneko?

i think that it's stupid for people to drill her for wanting to try for the sony open...

if she should qualify(which i think she won't)let her play. i think these people here in hawaii

are foolish to knock down our junior golfers for trying. we need them so we should help them.

you guys know what i'm saying right? i think the people that's complaining is the people

that aint got the balls to try them selfs......... :crazy2: i dont know maybe i'm wrong...

sorry to change the subject but has anyone see the forum on 808 golf about ayaka kaneko?

i think that it's stupid for people to drill her for wanting to try for the sony open...

if she should qualify(which i think she won't)let her play. i think these people here in hawaii

are foolish to knock down our junior golfers for trying. we need them so we should help them.

you guys know what i'm saying right? i think the people that's complaining is the people

that aint got the balls to try them selfs......... :crazy2: i dont know maybe i'm wrong...

I haven't read it, but that sounds ridiculous. Especially if she's trying to qualify. I hate the "crabs in a bucket" mentality of people, trying to pull people down to their level. Especially when she's young, you gotta let 'em dream big then, otherwise greatness will never happen.

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0