Custom Golf Gloves? Hands are too big

Finding a glove that fits has been a problem for me since I started golfing 4-5 years ago. I've been working in a woodshop since my dad could get me to hold a broom and I'm 6'5. I found a Bionic xxxl that I ripped in 5 holes, and I didn't like the feel of the gloved at all. I can squeeze a footboy xxl gtx on but it only lasts about 2 rounds before I rip it, and I can't close velcro when new. Does anyone know a brand that makes big a** gloves or a custom maker who will taylor one to your fit? Any feedback would be great.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gary8180Gary8180 Members Posts: 61
    I knew someone who had this same problem. He resorted to soaking a glove in warm water and then letting it slowly dry while on his hand. A good cabretta leather glove stretches quite a bit when wet but it will shrink again........ hence the reason for letting it dry on the hand. Open and closing the hand while drying helps maintain the stretch as well.
  • CoolhandbirdmanCoolhandbirdman Members Posts: 9
    Gary8180 wrote:

I knew someone who had this same problem. He resorted to soaking a glove in warm water and then letting it slowly dry while on his hand. A good cabretta leather glove stretches quite a bit when wet but it will shrink again........ hence the reason for letting it dry on the hand. Open and closing the hand while drying helps maintain the stretch as well.
    Thanks I might give it a go.
  • hacker4lifehacker4life Custom Gloves USA Members Posts: 5

Finding a glove that fits has been a problem for me since I started golfing 4-5 years ago. I've been working in a woodshop since my dad could get me to hold a broom and I'm 6'5. I found a Bionic xxxl that I ripped in 5 holes, and I didn't like the feel of the gloved at all. I can squeeze a footboy xxl gtx on but it only lasts about 2 rounds before I rip it, and I can't close velcro when new. Does anyone know a brand that makes big a** gloves or a custom maker who will taylor one to your fit? Any feedback would be great.

We are developing a New glove that we will guarantee for 6 months. No other glove in the market can do that.

If you can take the time to measure your hand correctly, that will determine the exact size.

HandDiagram.jpg

In addition to this New Glove, we currently create FULLY Customize Gloves for Event.

www.customglovesusa.com

thanks

Bruce