Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Fairway with Diamana W - Diamana W Series 70 X Shaft **Pure'd**

T-Bone84T-Bone84 Members Posts: 438 ✭✭
All shipped USPS priority, no trades. I will work a deal if you would like the last two items.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* Fairway with Diamana W Series 80 X - SOLD - Club is in great condition with a few use marks on black face. Only been used for a couple range sessions and 4 rounds. The shaft was purchased and pure'd brand new by Club Champion, and it's the hard to find 80g version of the Diamana W Series shaft. Comes with headcover and GP Z Cord midsize.

Diamana W Series 70 X - SOLD - Shaft was purchased and pure'd brand new by Club Champion. Only used a handful of rounds comes with callaway tip playing 44.5" installed and Golf Pride Z grip. Over $400 new.

Odyssey O-Works #7 Putter - SOLD- Custom ordered with black shaft and lamkin grip at 36", comes with headcover.

Evenflow Black 75 6.5X - SOLD - Came with new Callaway Rogue, never used. Plays 46"

Evenflow Blue 75 6.0S - SOLD - Came with new Callaway Rogue Fairway, never used. Plays 43"

Odyssey O-Works #7S Black Putter - SOLD - Got this off the BST mint and only used it two rounds, 35.5" and in great shape, comes with headcover.

Taylormade M2 Tour 15* 3 Wood Head - SOLD - Head only, used a handful of rounds and in great shape. Comes with headcover shown.

Accra Tour ZX465 M5 Shaft - SOLD - Shaft was purchased and pure'd brand new by Club Champion. Only used for a month, comes with callaway tip playing 44.5" installed and Golf Pride Z grip. Over $400 new.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9* Driver Head Only - SOLD - Head is in great shape, used for a few range sessions and 4 rounds. Just a few normal use marks on the face is only sign of use, perfect opportunity to get the head cheap and pick your own shaft. Comes with wrench and heacover (if I can find it) image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

$285 shipped priority- Only used for a couple range sessions and one round, in mint shape. It got a couple of small marks on top shown in pic. Has brilliant rainbow Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye X shaft installed and pure'd. 40.25", GP Z Cord installed. Combo was over $500.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mikehill06mikehill06 Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    PM sent on the 7s
    Taylormade M1 10.5 w/ HZDUS Black
    Taylormade 17' M2 3W w/ UST Attas 4U Green
    Srixon U65 18* w/ Atmos Black TS
    Srixon 765 4-PW w/ KBS Tour V
    Callaway MD 4 Matte Black 50* 55* 60* w/ KBS 610 Wedge
    Toulon Memphis
  • BMuller23BMuller23 Members Posts: 234 ✭✭
    I’ll take the Evenflow blue
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping G400 Max 10.5* Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping G25 4W 16.5* Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping G25 3H 20* Aldila VS Proto 85S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping iE1 4-UW Nippon Pro Modus 105S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM5 54* S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 60* D[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bettinardi BB0[/font]
  • T-Bone84T-Bone84 Members Posts: 438 ✭✭
    Evenflow Blue and the 7s are sold.
    Evenflow black and M2 head sold.
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,640 admin
    T-Bone84 wrote:

All shipped USPS priority, no trades. NOTE: I will be travelling for work so anything purchased after Tuesday will have to be shipped on Monday 4/16. Thanks.

[color="#282828"]Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9* Driver Head Only - $375 shipped priority - Head is in great shape, used for a few range sessions and 4 rounds. Just a normal use marks on the face is only sign of use. Comes with wrench and heacover (if I can find it) image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/color]

$325 shipped priority- Only used for a couple range sessions and one round, in mint shape. It got a couple of small marks on top shown in pic. Has brilliant Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye shaft installed and pure'd. GP Z Cord installed. Combo was over $500.

Odyssey O-Works #7 Putter - $150 shipped priority - Custom ordered with black shaft and lamkin grip at 36", comes with headcover.

Diamana W Series 70 X - $210 shipped priority - Shaft was purchased and pure'd brand new by Club Champion. Only used a handful of rounds comes with callaway tip playing 44.5" installed and Golf Pride Z grip. Over $400 new.

Evenflow Black 75 6.5X - SOLD - Came with new Callaway Rogue, never used. Plays 46"

Evenflow Blue 75 6.0S - SOLD - Came with new Callaway Rogue Fairway, never used. Plays 43"

Odyssey O-Works #7S Black Putter - SOLD - Got this off the BST mint and only used it two rounds, 35.5" and in great shape, comes with headcover.

Taylormade M2 Tour 15* 3 Wood Head - SOLD - Head only, used a handful of rounds and in great shape. Comes with headcover shown.

Accra Tour ZX465 M5 Shaft - SOLD - Shaft was purchased and pure'd brand new by Club Champion. Only used for a month, comes with callaway tip playing 44.5" installed and Golf Pride Z grip. Over $400 new.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
    Everything updated and Rogue head and sweet Apex UT added.
    Last putter sold, let's move the rest.
  • Johnnyb17Johnnyb17 Members Posts: 465 ✭✭
    T-Bone.

I think you shipped the wrong stuff to the wrong guys.

I have the evenflow shaft....was supposed to be getting the 7S putter....

I PM'd you my phone number.
  • umfb85umfb85 Members Posts: 5 ✭✭
    What flex is the Apex UT shaft?
    umfb85 wrote:

What flex is the Apex UT shaft?

It's an X Flex Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye shaft.
This discussion has been closed.