Trackman 4 Indoor/Outdoor for sale

tmguy32tmguy32 ClubWRX Posts: 2
Looking to sell my Trackman 4 indoor/outdoor version. The software updates expired in March 2018. It comes with the original box and everything that was given with the original purchase. The TM itself is in stellar condition, and has been taken care of with lots of love.

I paid just over $24,000 new with taxes, asking for $18,000 not including account transfer fee or shipping if necessary. pm me with an offer you think is reasonable if you're interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,542 admin
    tmguy32 wrote:

Looking to sell my Trackman 4 indoor/outdoor version. The software updates expired in March 2018. It comes with the original box and everything that was given with the original purchase. The TM itself is in stellar condition, and has been taken care of with lots of love.

I paid just over $24,000 new with taxes, pm me with an offer you think is reasonable if you’re interested.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • msconstantinejrmsconstantinejr M Constantine WIMembers Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Need to list an asking price. Is 24k your asking price?
  • tmguy32tmguy32 ClubWRX Posts: 2
    Sorry, its been edited. Asking price is $18,000.
  • DZ973DZ973 ClubWRX Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Sent you PM