Spider Tour Headcover

BankerBanker Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭
Mine sucks hard. The velcro doesn’t stick & unless i press it firmly and rest it on the bag just right, I’m turning around at the next tee to backtrack for it.

My og tank headcover fits, kind of. It’s like pulling out a suit you haven’t worn in a year and trying to stuff yourself in.... it’ll go on, but it’s not very comfortable for anyone.

I’ve searched and haven’t really found anything on this (which I’m sure I’ll get a response with a link to 20 of them....) but has anybody found a better cover, preferably a decent magnet, that fits the spider tour like goldilocks bed or a even fit like pair of thanksgiving fat pants would be ok, just a little room to give.

I’m not crazy about spending 100 on some custom job, another oem would be fine too, like the odyssey swirls, etc but not sure if they’re all the same size as the tank I’m using.
M1 10.5*
RBZ Stage 2 14*
Adams Idea Pro 18*
Ping I25 3-UW
Ping Tour S 54* & 60*
Piretti CW II

Comments

• mn723mn723 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    If you'd be OK spending $95 I'd highly recommend an Itsy Bitsy Spider cover from Robert Mark Golf. I bought one this summer for my Spider Tour and love it. The cover fits perfect, is very well made and the magnet is strong.
    Ping G400 Max driver
    Ping G 5 and 7 woods
    Cobra Fly-Z Pro 4-GW irons
    Cobra King 56* & 60* wedges
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
    TaylorMade Tour Preferred X ball
  • Bar_StrollBar_Stroll Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Why don't you just buy a couple magnets and cut a slit at the side stitching of the velcro and slide them under. Hand stitch it back and put a few stitches around the magnets to keep them in place (or buy some big flat round ones that can't move). Or have a seamstress do it. Will probably be really cheap.

Mine is getting to the same point so I just started thinking about it.
    Taylormade M4 9.5* - Aldila Rogue Elite Green 995 65X
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3+ - Fujikura Atmos TS Red 8X
    Titleist 818 H2 19* Hybrid - Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8X
    Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130X
    Callaway MD4 50.10S C-Taper 130X
    Callaway MD4, 54.10S and 58.08C - KBS 610
    Bobby Grace "Night and Day"
  • BankerBanker Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭
    Not a bad idea Bar..... I might try that.

I like the robert mark covers but they are pretty **** expensive.
    M1 10.5*
    RBZ Stage 2 14*
    Adams Idea Pro 18*
    Ping I25 3-UW
    Ping Tour S 54* & 60*
    Piretti CW II
  • jas904jas904 Members Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    I took mine to my seamstress and he sewed new Velcro right over the existing. It was the “furry” side that needed to be replaced. $10 later I’ve got a functioning headcover again. TM really messed up on this.
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, HZRDUS Yellow 65
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, Steelfiber 110
    Titleist SM6 50F Steelfiber 110, SM7 56S Steelfiber 110, SM7 60D Steelfiber 110
    Ping Ketsch Armlock
  • MooMoo Members Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Spider headcover is NOT good. Lost two. Bought a different model to replace my, "Limited" cover because the Ebay crowd thinks that version is more valuable.

It's just poorly designed.
    Driver Number One: Titleist 910 D2 with Diamana White
    Driver Number Two: Titleist 910 D3 with RIP Alpha
    Mizuno MP 54 P-4
    Rogue 3 wood with Evenflow Blue (so easy to hit high and long...Evenflow rules!)
    Epic 5 wood with Rogue Black
    Titleist 915 F 7 wood (the incredible Hedgehog...there is no turf that can stop the Hedgehog!)
    Miura 56 K
    Vokey gap and 62 M
    Ping Vault Ketsch 2.0