ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Titleist TS2 9.5 w/ multiple shafts; Mizuno MP-64s and MP-32s

zripp3zripp3 Advanced Members Posts: 647 ✭✭
1. Mizuno MP-64, 4-PW, X100s with GPTV standard grips. Really good shape as shown in the pics. Stock l/l/l as far as I know. $OLD.

2. Mizuno MP-32, 3-PW, S300 sensicore with GPTV midsize grips. These are in better condition than most sets I've seen in the past few years and I won't be sorry if they don't sell. The ferrules still have the original serial #s etched on them. Again, stock l/l/l as far as I know. $OLD.

3. Titleist TS2 9.5* with the AV Blue 50 stiff, cover and wrench. $OLD.

4. Fujikura Speeder Evo II 569 stiff with Titleist adapter. $125 CONUS.

5. Fubuki Alpha 60 stiff with Titleist adapter. $80 CONUS.

6. Diamana Kai'li ion flowerband 60 stiff with Titleist adapter. $80 CONUS.

Happy to arrange a bundle of shafts with the TS2. No trades at this time. First to pay gets them.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Go_TimeGo_Time _ Advanced Members Posts: 2,238
    oof those are some sweet 32s. Hope you wont regret selling them!
  • tnotno Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Very nice clubs! Whoever is the next owner of these will be extremely lucky! GLWS!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver | [/font]Taylormade | [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]M1 Driver 9.5*[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3 Wood |[/font] Taylormade | [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]M1 3 Wood 15*[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Irons | [/font]Mizuno | MP-4 3-PW with Project X 6.5

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wedges |[/font] Titleist | [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey SM7 50.12 | 54.08 | 60.08[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Putter |[/font] Titleist | [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport[/font]
  • mfbraunmfbraun Members Posts: 77
    Pm sent
  • atn86atn86 Advanced Members Posts: 168
    PM sent
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner Rules Official Posts: 26,160 mod
    zripp3 wrote:

1. Mizuno MP-64, 4-PW, X100s with GPTV standard grips. Really good shape as shown in the pics. Stock l/l/l as far as I know. $OLD.

2. Mizuno MP-32, 3-PW, S300 sensicore with GPTV midsize grips. These are in better condition than most sets I've seen in the past few years and I won't be sorry if they don't sell. The ferrules still have the original serial #s etched on them. Again, stock l/l/l as far as I know. $230 CONUS.

3. Titleist TS2 9.5* with the AV Blue 50 stiff, cover and wrench. $290 CONUS.

4. Fujikura Speeder Evo II 569 stiff with Titleist adapter. $125 CONUS.

5. Fubuki Alpha 60 stiff with Titleist adapter. $80 CONUS.

6. Diamana Kai'li ion flowerband 60 stiff with Titleist adapter. $80 CONUS.

Happy to arrange a bundle of shafts with the TS2. No trades at this time. First to pay gets them.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • zripp3zripp3 Advanced Members Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Just the TS2 and Titleist shafts left - make offers.
  • Timay15Timay15 Members Posts: 3
    Pm’ed