Ordering Irons

Gootse28 ·  
Gootse28Gootse28  49WRX Points: 38Members Posts: 49 Bunkers

I want a friend to order me irons through his golf shop . Can you order irons 1/4” short ? I want the apex pros and trying to price them . Cost more to get them customized like that ?

Posted:

Comments

• erikroerikro Massachusetts  678WRX Points: 158Members Posts: 678 Golden Tee

I am sure you could get a price quote before submitting the order.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Maine 20333WRX Points: 893Members Posts: 20,333 Titanium Tees

On -, @Gootse28 said:

I want a friend to order me irons through his golf shop . Can you order irons 1/4” short ? I want the apex pros and trying to price them . Cost more to get them customized like that ?

Yes to the first, no to the second. Upcharges (for some companies) are for certain shafts and grips. Not so much the specs.

Posted:

• LundieJTLundieJT  135WRX Points: 58Members Posts: 135 Fairways

Any brand you will be able to order according to your length specs and the price will be the same.

Posted:
  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet  8781WRX Points: 304Members Posts: 8,781 Titanium Tees

It might, however, delay the time in getting to you.

Posted:
    M5 - UST V2 6f5
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • Gootse28Gootse28  49WRX Points: 38Members Posts: 49 Bunkers

Appreciate it gentlemen

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.