Ping DLX or Pming Hoofer 14.

Liptakalex ·  
LiptakalexLiptakalex Members  26WRX Points: 32Handicap: 12.1Posts: 26 Bunkers

I am going to use them for cart and walking. I know with Dlx I will need a click gear but wondering what bag do u prefer for ease of use etc. I keep hearing clubs r getting tangled in the hoofer 14. I play MC +4 midsize grips so keep that in mind. thanks in advance.

Posted:

Comments

• damyers10damyers10 Members  293WRX Points: 40Posts: 293 Greens

Hoofer club tangle is the worst of any bag I’ve ever used in my entire life.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • stevenchstevench Members  39WRX Points: 62Posts: 39 Bunkers

If it was a choice between these two I would definitely go DLX. I wouldn't wish the hoofer and midsize grips on my worst enemy!

Posted:
  • UberzzUberzz Members  128WRX Points: 80Handicap: 10.6Posts: 128 Fairways

I have the DLX currently which I use with a Clicgear and it is extremely easy to use. It is impossible to have club tangle! Use superstroke midslim 3.0 and had MC+4 in all other clubs with no issue. It is on the heavy side, but when on a push cart, it is a none issue.

Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 9.4* Tour 65
    Ping G400 14.5* Tour 75
    Ping G410 17.5* Alta CB 65
    Titleist 818 H1 21* Fuji Atmos TS Blue
    Ping i500 KBS $-Taper 120
    Vokey SM7 50/8, 56/11
    Callaway PM Grind 60/10
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 33" Superstroke Mid Slim 3.0

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.