Posted:
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2747WRX Points: 955Posts: 2,747 Titanium Tees

On -, @kopykat said:

On -, @GoGoErky said:

They are doing maintenance. Will be back in a few days

and a week later, still down..... :(

I saw they had some additional issues and are expecting it to be up soon

Posted:
  • dcmidnightdcmidnight Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods  13043WRX Points: 2,716Handicap: 7.2Posts: 13,043 Marshals

Yeah I saw that. I was surprised though, given how easy it is to maintain a forum site, so easy a fifth grader could do it...

...or so I'm told every day.

Posted:
    SIM 12* - HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5
    SIM 15* 3W - Diamana 75s / 4h Ventus S
    SIM 4i Ventus S  / 5i Steelfiber 95s
    M5 6-AW Steelfiber 95s
    TM Milled Grind 54* / 58*
    Toulon Austin 35" / TM TP5x Pix
  • adamsstaffadamsstaff Members  356WRX Points: 91Posts: 356 Greens

been down 10 days...

Posted:
  • blairdblaird Biloxi, MSMembers  2224WRX Points: 163Posts: 2,224 Platinum Tees

Two weeks and its still down...hope it wasnt hacked...wondering what they are doing. Everything seemed to be user friendly, hope they arent redoing the whole site and making it more complicated.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BCC1898BCC1898 Members  361WRX Points: 186Posts: 361 Greens

You’d think they would have learned a lesson from the other big golf forum that messed up a simple site migration. 🙄

Posted:
  • FEUOFEUO LaSalle, OntarioMembers  268WRX Points: 71Posts: 268 Greens

Not hacked. Not looking to make it more complicated.
    From what I understand maintenance was long overdue and while going through some of that things were corrupted and likely lost.
    I think they are trying to salvage it hence the delay coming back. But the longer it goes on the less likely. A few insiders I know speculate it is NOT coming back. Shame as there is a lot of history being lost into the ether.

Posted:
  • STL_Pretend_ProSTL_Pretend_Pro Members  13WRX Points: 11Handicap: 8Posts: 13 Bunkers

It is coming back. Just major server issues. One of the admins informed me of this.
    I have no idea when though.

Posted:

On -, @bordercitygolfer said:

From what I understand maintenance was long overdue and while going through some of that things were corrupted and likely lost.
    I think they are trying to salvage it hence the delay coming back. But the longer it goes on the less likely. A few insiders I know speculate it is NOT coming back. Shame as there is a lot of history being lost into the ether.

Shame if it doesnt come back...I was fairly active there 09/10/11 or so but have fallen off the Scotty wagon. I still stick my head over there from time to time for news/sneak peaks/updates and to check out the F/S section. You are right, there is a ton of history there, some really good stories as well. Some really good info to be found on the site too. Hopefully it does come back.

Posted:

On -, @blaird said:

Shame if it doesnt come back...I was fairly active there 09/10/11 or so but have fallen off the Scotty wagon. I still stick my head over there from time to time for news/sneak peaks/updates and to check out the F/S section. You are right, there is a ton of history there, some really good stories as well. Some really good info to be found on the site too. Hopefully it does come back.

Yeah, it was amazing how much stuff I didn't know for the first few years. Trivia contest really made folks dig for info and in turn learn way more than we'd ever need to know, lol.

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @blaird said:

Yeah, it was amazing how much stuff I didn't know for the first few years. Trivia contest really made folks dig for info and in turn learn way more than we'd ever need to know, lol.

Have you heard anything lately?

Posted:

On -, @blaird said:

On -, @blaird said:

Have you heard anything lately?

I haven’t, but I haven’t inquired either.

Posted:
  • M4TTM4TT EnglandMembers  1503WRX Points: 305Handicap: 6Posts: 1,503 Platinum Tees

Gone :( forever.

Posted:

COBRA BIO CELL PRO DRIVER 

• BCC1898BCC1898 Members  361WRX Points: 186Posts: 361 Greens

On -, @M4TT said:

Gone :( forever.

Do you know this?

Posted:
  • Kyle1Kyle1 Vancouver Island Members  5WRX Points: 6Handicap: 22Posts: 5 Bunkers

It’s back, it’s all there, you can register new accounts (they approved mine overnight!) and...
    ITS AWESOME!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • TitleistHOGTitleistHOG Warner Robins, GAMembers  1714WRX Points: 149Handicap: 5.3Posts: 1,714 Platinum Tees

What is website address

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.