***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Sell off: Cobra F9 Driver Shafts (Xtorsion, Rogue), P730, SM6, P790

05LMBVette ·  
05LMBVette05LMBVette Members  180WRX Points: 79Posts: 180 Fairways
Joined:  edited Sep 23, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

I'm listing a bunch of stuff that is just sitting around collecting dust.... all prices are negotiable within reason
Only trades i'm interested in are an MP18 mb PW, MP18 mb 3 and 4 iron

1.) Aldila XTORSION Copper 70-TX Copperhead, Cobra F9 tip.... shaft was converted to a 3W shaft, then I decided to convert it back to a driver shaft, playing 1" short (44.5"). Brand new MCC Plus4 grip. $125 shipped
2.) Aldila Rogue 110MSI 70 X, Cobra F9 tip... Was originally in my Taylormade M1 driver, then i had it cut down to 1" short (44.5") and fitted for my Cobra driver. Brand new MCC Plus4 grip. $75 shipped SOLD
3.) Taylormade P730 8iron, Modus3 Tour 120 X shaft, 1" long.... ordered this when I wasn't getting along with my P790's, thinking I might end up ordering a whole set eventually. Probably only went through the turf 6 times... Ended up buying MP18 MBs and haven't looked back. $75 shipped
4.) Vokey SM6 46* w/ 8* bounce, F grind, head only... got this with my MP18s as the PW replacement and its the only club of the lot that I don't hit well, so I'm looking to unload it. Currently has a shaft attached, but will have it professionally removed before shipping out. $75 shipped sale pending
5.) Taylormade P790 4-AW iron set, Recoil 110 F5 shafts. Standard length, loft and lie. I bought these lightly used and had then bent 1* flat, but then when i got a fitting this spring at Club Champion, they said they were standard lie... if buyer would prefer, I can have them double checked, or you can have them bent to you preferred lie... Only real blemish is the 6-iron has a mark that can be seen in photos from a rock .... P790 2-iron in pics is NOT included, but I could be convinced to deal on it SOLD

Posted:
Post edited by 05LMBVette on

Comments

• slicktryslicktry @meximenno Members  2593WRX Points: 148Handicap: 3.5Posts: 2,593 Titanium Tees

I want that Xtorsion shaft....
    God Bless
    Jer

Posted:
    Epic Flash SubZero 9* w/ DI-7X
    M5 T.I. 14* w/ DI-9TX
    18* Gapr Mid w/ Modus 110gm X Proto  *or*
    21*  '18 Apex UT w/DG X100
    4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro w/ Modus 130X
    52* Cobra MIM/ Modus 130X
    58* TM Hi Toe w/ KBS Hi Rev 2.0 X
    64* TM Hi Toe w/ KBS Hi Rev 2.0 X
    Tru 2 Vinco 33" w/BGT Stability Shaft/Gravity Grip
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 05LMBVette05LMBVette Members  180WRX Points: 79Posts: 180 Fairways

On -, @slicktry said:

I want that Xtorsion shaft....
    God Bless
    Jer

Well, shoot me a pm and I'll share my PayPal info!

Posted:

Speaking of.... i forgot to mention in the OP, the xtorsion shaft is tipped 1" and has a small butt extension to bring it back to the 44.5"playing length

Posted:

Sale pending on the Vokey....

Posted:
  • SeñorDrivesSeñorDrives Dallas, TXMembers  47WRX Points: 33Handicap: 10Posts: 47 Bunkers

Will you take $60.00 for the Rogue?

Posted:

On -, @SeñorDrives said:

Will you take $60.00 for the Rogue?

I'll PM you

Posted:

Advertisement

Price dropped on p790s

Posted:

P790s sold!

Posted:
  • Dukies13Dukies13 Members  39WRX Points: 30Posts: 39 Bunkers

Have you sold the rogue?

Posted:

On -, @Dukies13 said:

Have you sold the rogue?

Nope, I still have it

Posted:

I’m not mistaken that fits a fly z driver as well. Correct?

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @Dukies13 said:

I’m not mistaken that fits a fly z driver as well. Correct?

I've read that the F9 adapter fits F8, F8+, Fly Z, etc... the only difference is that instead of noting a specific loft (e.g., 9*, 10), they note a change in loft - +1, +1.5*, etc.... but otherwise, i've read that they fit... but i make no guarantees, i've never owned a FlyZ

Posted:

PM’d you

Posted:
  • Greeny21Greeny21 Members  1WRX Points: 30Posts: 1 Starters

Do you still have the P790 2 iron? Interested in moving it?

Posted:

On -, @Greeny21 said:

Do you still have the P790 2 iron? Interested in moving it?

Sorry, sold it with the whole set

Posted: