Scotty Squareback 1 Project with BOS Golf

dlow206 ·  
dlow206dlow206 Members  308WRX Points: 121Posts: 308 Greens

Bought a squareback 1 off of ebay for a project. First i switched to 40 gram weights. Then i sent it off to BOS golf for refinishing. Here are the before and afters.

Posted:

Comments

• Sean2Sean2 Members  32492WRX Points: 2,492Posts: 32,492 Titanium Tees

Very nice! 👍️

Posted:

Treat yourself as if you were someone you are responsible for helping. Jordan Peterson

Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest thing of all is to see life as it is, and not as it should be. Cervantes

In golf, the human mind has much higher capabilities to screw things up than the physics has to make things better. Unknown

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BlazerrcBlazerrc Members  36WRX Points: 26Handicap: 4Posts: 36 Bunkers

Looks great!! Are the 40 gram weights an experiment or have you always putted with really heavy putters?

Posted:
  • dlow206dlow206 Members  308WRX Points: 121Posts: 308 Greens

I like a heavy putter, especially because i play my putter at 32”. I weighed the head with the 40 gram weights and it came in a little under 395 grams.

Posted:
  • dlow206dlow206 Members  308WRX Points: 121Posts: 308 Greens

Putting with this has been awesome, love how heavy head is. It is keeping my custom Evnroll Outback 10 out of the bag at the moment.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.