Membership

TheBurghGolf ·  
TheBurghGolfTheBurghGolf Members  9WRX Points: 13Handicap: 6Posts: 9 ClubWRX

I’m new here but getting frustrated very quickly..... Maybe someone can help me out....HOW TO I GET A MEMBERSHIP TO THIS SITE?? I have my credit card out and am literally trying to hand this site money. I have a ton of golf equipment I would like to try and sell but can’t post yet until I get a membership or 75 posts or something like that. Very annoying when I’m trying to give money away and no one is willing to accept it....long list of code issues and **** poor application isn’t getting me too thrilled.

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• MindtheGAPMindtheGAP Members  79WRX Points: 35Handicap: 5-10Posts: 79 Fairways

I don't think you can.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals

Please send me a pm as the instructions in the bst direct.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • sigvbsigvb Members  85WRX Points: 43Posts: 85 Fairways

Sorry, clarification to same question; there are NO membership needed here? To buy/sell a club on ‘classifieds’, no membership needed?

Thank you

Posted:
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1256WRX Points: 220Handicap: 8Posts: 1,256 Platinum Tees

You either need 75 posts OR join clubwrx OR pay $5 per ad. You have enough posts that you are good to go.

Here is a link to the rules that you need to follow which also explains who is eligible for BST participation/selling

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1760313/please-read-temporary-bst-rules

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.