Face Angel: Square

Shaft Weight: 70G

Length: 42.5"

Swingweight: D2

Grip: Golf Pride Multi Compound

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Irons:

Taylormade 2004 SATIN RAC CB TP's (miura forged)

Shafts: Rifle

Flex: 5.5

Length: 38" 5 iron

Lie: 2° flat

Lofts: Standard

Grips: Golf Pride Multi Compound

536971754_Picture%20017.jpg

536971755_Picture%20021.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Gap Wedge:

Titleist Vokey Raw

Shaft: Dynamic Gold S300

Loft: 50° - bent to 52°

Lie: 64°

Bounce: 8°

Swingweight: D5

Picture015.jpg

Sand Wedge:

Titleist Spin Milled

Loft: 56°

Bounce: 10°

Picture014.jpg

Lob Wedge:

Titleist Spin Milled

Loft: 60°

Bounce: 8°

Picture013.jpg

Putter:

Scotty Cameron J.A.T.

Length: 35"

Loft: 4°

Lie: 71 °

Finish: Gun Blue

Grip: Cameron Cord

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Ball:

Titleist Pro V1

Wilson Px3

Taylormade TP/Red

Picture017.jpg

Glove:

Callaway Warbird

Bag:

Titleist SX-56 Stand, Black

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Accessories:

Bag Watch by Euro Design

Titleist Bag Towel

Pro-Line w/ red sharpie

Picture016.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Whitemule6Whitemule6 Members Posts: 212
    Those are nice sticks and look to be well taken care of. I hope you hit them long and straight.
  • animalisticanimalistic 7th Hole Ballybunion !! Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,235
    nice sticks image/beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
  • vthokie1157vthokie1157 Members Posts: 653
    sweet, love the bag.
  • sdcfan18sdcfan18 Members Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. I try to take good care of my stuff. The Vokey bag is really sweet, I get lots on comments on it at tourny's.
  • peteman29peteman29 Members Posts: 389
    Love it all! How come u have reg shafts on the irons but everything else is stiff?
    edited Feb 28, 2006 #7
    It doesn't really make sense to me either. I was fit at a local shop and this provides me with the best flex for everything. I don't know what so say other than it works for me!

thanks for the kind words guys. I've posted stuff like this on other sites with no replies. golfwrx truly is the best golf website on the planet!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • fishfish Members Posts: 1,191
    VERY NICE SET UP and very complete discription!!!!!
  • diesel234diesel234 Members Posts: 40
    how much did it cost to get the black nickel on the scotty? image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    diesel234 wrote on Feb 28 2006, 05:13 PM:

how much did it cost to get the black nickel on the scotty? image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

$30 plus i had to do the paintfill msyelf...not expensive at all image/bb2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
  • Hop&StopHop&Stop Lehigh University been very very good to me. Jr. Boomers Posts: 227
    Absolutely flawless setup.

Everything looks great.

image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
  • diesel234diesel234 Members Posts: 40
    sdcfan18 wrote on Feb 28 2006, 06:40 PM:

$30 plus i had to do the paintfill msyelf...not expensive at all image/bb2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Who did the putter for you. I live in regina. Wonder if they would do mine if I sent it to them?
    diesel234 wrote on Feb 28 2006, 05:58 PM:

sdcfan18 wrote on Feb 28 2006, 06:40 PM:

Who did the putter for you. I live in regina. Wonder if they would do mine if I sent it to them?

Im sure they would...they don't do machining though, just a refinish. It was brown then came back like this. It looks really good.

Superior Metal Finishing Limited

1052 Hubrey Road, London, ON N6N1B6

(519) 686-0803 (phone)

(519) 686-9951(fax)
  • peteman29peteman29 Members Posts: 389
    sdcfan18 wrote on Feb 28 2006, 08:56 PM:

It doesn't really make sense to me either. I was fit at a local shop and this provides me with the best flex for everything. I don't know what so say other than it works for me!

thanks for the kind words guys. I've posted stuff like this on other sites with no replies. golfwrx truly is the best golf website on the planet!

Hey, whatever works dude!

Let's bring this thing back! First WITB in 13 years! I forgot that I even owned the VSteel 5 wood. That was a pretty awesome set, wish I still had most of those sticks!

Anyway, lets move into something a lot newer. I picked up the game again after a 10 year break and am playing regularly again. Its been a grind but the rust is finally starting to come off.

Driver - Titleist TS3, 9.5 D2 setting, Hzdrus Smoke Stiff 60g - This was the first thing I changed when I decided to get into golf again. I still had the 905R and loved it when I played a lot. Not the longest, but very accurate. I went to a fitting for the TS3 and fell in love. I picked up 15 yards over the 905R and according to the app I use while playing, I'm up to 68% fairways hit with the TS. Great combo for me, my favorite club in the bag by a long shot.

3 Wood - Titleist TS2, 13.5 D3 setting, Hzdrus Smoke Stiff 70g - I was fit for this as well. I love it off the tee, very consistent and fairly long for a 3 wood. Off the deck its a struggle for me but I think that's more of a rusty swing and less about the club. When I swing it well, its beautiful.

Hybrid - Titleist 585.H, 19*, Aldila NV Stiff - This is a holdover from the old bag. Easy to hit for me and its saved me more times than I can count. Plus as a short hitter, I find this easy to hit into long par 3's. Old reliable for me.

Irons - Titleist AP2, 4-PW, 1* flat, Dynamic Gold AMT Black Stiff - The last set of irons I had was a set of 2008 AP2's and I hit them fine but was looking for something that's a little more forgiving plus I found these new on eBay for a stupid cheap price. I need to get to get to a fitting to see if the shafts are the right ones for me. I hit these so high, sometimes I wonder if I should be in something a little lower launch. The heads are staying for sure, the shafts I'm unsure of right now.

Wedges - Titleist Vokey 50.08, 56.10, Dynamic Gold Wedge flex - Holdovers from the previous bag. I figure if the grooves are good, theres no need to switch. The 50* is bent to 52* and is a favorite of mine around the greens.

Putter - Taylormade MySpider X, 35" - I was lucky enough to win this in the recent GolfWRX.com contest. Moving from a blade, this thing is far more forgiving and lets me get away with some questionable swings. I can see why they are so popular. I've only had it a week and used it twice, so I haven't had the chance to do a formal review. I'll be posting a review soon but just know that aside from ordering issues, I'm VERY happy with it.

Accessories - Pretty standard stuff here. I've always used pink tees just to be different. I regripped everything in Lamkin Z5 Standard, Blue and white for my Toronto Maple Leafs.

• ingyingy Members Posts: 44 ✭✭

pure setup, i could game this bag any day

welcome back to the game, hope you're enjoying it!

• vrnynvrnyn CanadaMembers Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

Was hoping you were still gaming the 905R, but the TS3 is a real beast! Welcome back to the game!

M5 9.0* 
    915d 18*
    915d 21*
    716 AP2 4&5
    714 CB 6-P
    SM7 52-F,56-S
    SM6 60-K
    Futura X5
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 15, 2019 6:39pm #18
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sdcfan18 said:
    Let's bring this thing back! First WITB in 13 years! I forgot that I even owned the VSteel 5 wood. That was a pretty awesome set, wish I still had most of those sticks!

Anyway, lets move into something a lot newer. I picked up the game again after a 10 year break and am playing regularly again. Its been a grind but the rust is finally starting to come off.

Driver - Titleist TS3, 9.5 D2 setting, Hzdrus Smoke Stiff 60g - This was the first thing I changed when I decided to get into golf again. I still had the 905R and loved it when I played a lot. Not the longest, but very accurate. I went to a fitting for the TS3 and fell in love. I picked up 15 yards over the 905R and according to the app I use while playing, I'm up to 68% fairways hit with the TS. Great combo for me, my favorite club in the bag by a long shot.

3 Wood - Titleist TS2, 13.5 D3 setting, Hzdrus Smoke Stiff 70g - I was fit for this as well. I love it off the tee, very consistent and fairly long for a 3 wood. Off the deck its a struggle for me but I think that's more of a rusty swing and less about the club. When I swing it well, its beautiful.

Hybrid - Titleist 585.H, 19*, Aldila NV Stiff - This is a holdover from the old bag. Easy to hit for me and its saved me more times than I can count. Plus as a short hitter, I find this easy to hit into long par 3's. Old reliable for me.

Irons - Titleist AP2, 4-PW, 1* flat, Dynamic Gold AMT Black Stiff - The last set of irons I had was a set of 2008 AP2's and I hit them fine but was looking for something that's a little more forgiving plus I found these new on eBay for a stupid cheap price. I need to get to get to a fitting to see if the shafts are the right ones for me. I hit these so high, sometimes I wonder if I should be in something a little lower launch. The heads are staying for sure, the shafts I'm unsure of right now.

Wedges - Titleist Vokey 50.08, 56.10, Dynamic Gold Wedge flex - Holdovers from the previous bag. I figure if the grooves are good, theres no need to switch. The 50* is bent to 52* and is a favorite of mine around the greens.

Putter - Taylormade MySpider X, 35" - I was lucky enough to win this in the recent GolfWRX.com contest. Moving from a blade, this thing is far more forgiving and lets me get away with some questionable swings. I can see why they are so popular. I've only had it a week and used it twice, so I haven't had the chance to do a formal review. I'll be posting a review soon but just know that aside from ordering issues, I'm VERY happy with it.

Accessories - Pretty standard stuff here. I've always used pink tees just to be different. I regripped everything in Lamkin Z5 Standard, Blue and white for my Toronto Maple Leafs.

Awesome looking bag. Love the woods and that putter is....amazing!

Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS2 19* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80HY
    TaylorMade P790 '19 4-PW Project X LZ 120 
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • robbie91robbie91 Members Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!!

TaylorMade M5 10.5* // Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 60X
    TaylorMade M6 15* // Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75X
    Titleist 915 3H // Diamana S+ 80X 
    PING I210 (4-U) // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4 
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 58* TS // Steel Fiber FC 115 F4
    Byron Morgan DH89 
  • buckets on bucketsbuckets on buckets Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

Can I just buy your bag as is?? That’s very much in line with my dream bag.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file