Cameron grip most like Odyssey Putter Grip

sofla ·  
soflasofla Members  1694WRX Points: 124Posts: 1,694 Platinum Tees
Just ordered a Fastback but do not like the Red Cord grip. Like the grips on the Odyssey White Steel and Black Series. Since I paid so much for it, I want a Cameron grip. Any suggestions for the Cameron grip most like it.
Posted:
Titleist T3
Titleist TS2 16.5
Srixon H85 19 & 22
Titleist T200 5-GW
Titleist SM6 54 & 58
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Comments

• epeytepeyt ericpeytongolf Members  21WRX Points: 0Posts: 21
    do you mean the Winn-like grip? if so...Cameron has a bunch of those on his website for custom shopped putters. they look really nice.

hope that helps
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • soflasofla Members  1694WRX Points: 124Posts: 1,694 Platinum Tees
    It is not the Winn type grip although I do like the AVS and even put it on my Redwood. I think, and I could be wrong, Odyssey makes their own.
    Posted:
    Titleist T3
    Titleist TS2 16.5
    Srixon H85 19 & 22
    Titleist T200 5-GW
    Titleist SM6 54 & 58
  • gdugdu Austin, TexasMembers  338WRX Points: 55Handicap: 8.8Posts: 338 Greens
    sofla wrote on Jan 27 2009, 04:41 PM:
    It is not the Winn type grip although I do like the AVS and even put it on my Redwood. I think, and I could be wrong, Odyssey makes their own.

which are Winn-type. In fact, I think Winn makes Odysseys grips.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 9° Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60S
    Callaway GBB Epic 3 UST Mamiya Recoil 450 ES F4
    Callaway GBB Epic 3, 4 UST Mamiya Recoil 780 ES F4
    Callaway Rogue 5-AW True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300
    PING Glide 2.0 54° SS, 58° ES AWT 2.0
    Toulon Garage Columbus
    TaylorMade 2017 TP5
  • obsessedgolferobsessedgolfer Jr. Boomers  1840WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,840 ClubWRX
    Well the grip most similar to that are the grips sold at the custuom shop which look like this

they can be had on ebay for about $50 which is alot, so you should probably just put a solid winn grip on the putter.7824_2.JPG
    Posted:
  • soflasofla Members  1694WRX Points: 124Posts: 1,694 Platinum Tees
    Thanks for the enlightenment. It help to narrow my focus. Now I hope to not display additional ignorance but it seems the Winn AVS is a pistol and the Odysseys are semi pistols. I see Titleist and the custom shop have a Smooth Pistol and Midsize AVS (but no standard). I guess I am looking to see if they have a semi pistol but it appears not. It is a shame to spend all this money and have to get an aftermarket grip unless I am missing something, again.
    Posted:
    Titleist T3
    Titleist TS2 16.5
    Srixon H85 19 & 22
    Titleist T200 5-GW
    Titleist SM6 54 & 58

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.