Custom Seemore has ARRIVED.....

chamgel2 ·  
chamgel2chamgel2 Athens, TNMembers  1333WRX Points: 123Handicap: 6.9Posts: 1,333 Platinum Tees
Black FGP
Alright...so I am currently an owner of a Seemore 1.699 model, very sweet putter, but for some reason I just kept wanting a black FGP, and I needed the lie flatter (the 1.699 is standard). I had a Bronze FGP in the past, and while I liked the solid feel, I did not like the light weight of the head. the 1.699 model is in the 340-345 gram range and feels like the perfect weight for me. I decided to give Ted at Seemore a call after reading many posts on here about how helpful they are. He told me that he had 20 grams to work with to adjust the weight of the putter, and that making the FGP 340 grams would be no problem, best of all...there was no upcharge at all for this. I also had the lie flattened to 68, and had my name laser engraved on the face (upcharge of $20)..got here today,threw a Gripmaster Stitch-back on it and cannot wait for it to dry. I was very impressed with the customer service provided throughout the transaction, and would highly recommend giving Ted a call if you are thinking of getting a Seemore. Here are a couple of photos I snapped real quick

Posted:
Ping G400 LST 10* PX Hzrdus Yellow 63
Ping G400 Stretch 13* PX Hzrdus Yellow 75
Cobra Baffler 16.5* PX Hzrdus Black 75
Ping g410 5-PW,UW, SW Steelfiber i95
Vokey 58* V Grind Oil Can
Seemore mFGP Deep Flange
TP5

Comments

• aellis13aellis13 MemphisBanned  848WRX Points: 0Posts: 848 BST Banned
    Very nice Chamgel. The group at Seemore is very service oriented and the custom engraving is a sweet touch.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • truck13truck13 Members  708WRX Points: 0Posts: 708
    very nice! I've always wanted to game a seemore but I wasn't sure about the customization with the headweight and lie angle. I always thought they were too light for me. Great now I have to find one of these!!! image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />
    Posted:
  • Husky18Husky18 Pro no more Members  792WRX Points: 0Posts: 792
    seemore is the next putter in my bag
    Posted:
  • phelps22phelps22 Cincinnati, OhMembers  1957WRX Points: 144Posts: 1,957 Platinum Tees
    Very nice. I cant wait to see the new FGP Stainless series that will be unvailed at the PGA Show this weekend.
    Posted:
    Taylormade Original One Mini (11.5*)
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Proto 18*
    Titleist 818 H2 23*
    Macgregor DW 5-P
    Macgregor DW 52*
    Titleist SM-8 60*
    Macgregor Bobby Grace Palma Ceia Proto
  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15 Members  11487WRX Points: 205Handicap: BabyPosts: 11,487 Titanium Tees
    Very cool.. ive lately become intrigued by Seemore after the new M1w that is setup for player that setup w/ hands in front of the ball.. they roll really nice and the quality is fantastic.

Nice putter!
    Posted:
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram:
    On -, @pure745
    https://www.instagram.com/pure745/
    [/font]
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    Cool putter. I really like the grip too. I wish I had never sold my M2. It was a great putter.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.