UPDATED - Grip & Golf Ball Clarification Posting Rule

GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,825 admin
edited Jul 23, 2013 in BST Ad Questions/Comments #1
GRIPS

Max 1 lot of grips per listing. Lot = up to 13 grips, all must be identical. Excludes putter grips.

Example.

You can list a set of 13 Golf Pride New Decades that counts as 1 item towards the 10 max. You cannot list more than 1 set of grips per listing.

Lot = up to 13 grips, all must be identical

BALLS

Loose lots of golf balls (used or new) are not allowed.

They must be packaged in dozens and each dozen counts as 1 item. Just like you buy in stores.

If golf balls are sold in separate 3 ball sleeves, each sleeve counts as 1 item.
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KYMARKYMAR Members Posts: 13,257 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    stage1350 wrote:

May I respectfully suggest a lot be defined as "up to 13 grips, all must be identical?" The reason being based on the wording of the post, a set of grips for 3-PW (8 grips) would be 8 items instead of a single lot. Same with a lot of 3 wood grips.

Agree, Also respectfully.
    Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
    Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
    Hybrid undecided
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
    Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
    White Hot 6 Long Neck
  • T ShafT Shaf ClubWRX Posts: 2,511 ClubWRX
    The update is perfect. Glad you guys chimed in. Thanks Gx for working with us there.
    All Ping...tastefully done!
    Ping G400 Max - Tour 65
    Ping G410 5 Wood @ 16* - Alta CB
    Ping G410 19* @ 20*Hybrid - Alta CB
    Ping i200 4-UW - Accra Tour 100i
    Ping Glide 2.0 56* ES & 60* TS - Accra Tour SPT Wedge
    Ping Sigma G Tyne H
    Tour B330 XS or Srixon Z-Star

• seany boseany bo Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish i would have been told I was not following a new rule rather than it just being deleted and i would have created listing according to this rule.... now i will do it right
  • AP2 712AP2 712 Members Posts: 5,509 BST Banned
    seany bo wrote:

i wish i would have been told I was not following a new rule rather than it just being deleted and i would have created listing according to this rule.... now i will do it right

Such is life... I have been told that it will appear on the bst rules with the next revision
  • seany boseany bo Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP2 712 wrote:

seany bo wrote:

Such is life... I have been told that it will appear on the bst rules with the next revision

i would totaly understand if it was posted there... i didnt even know to click this section because according to the red rules list i had not done anythign wrong... i wish maybe a pm saying something and i could have removed one of the sets quickly rather than re doing my add 4 times.. but oh well now i know.
  • AP2 712AP2 712 Members Posts: 5,509 BST Banned
    Same issue I had yesterday
  • SCFgolfsSCFgolfs Teh Bauce Members Posts: 505
    Thanks for clarifying. So I can list used/ new balls but they need to listed/priced by dozen and limit is 10 doz, correct
  • dartboss04dartboss04 Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the following I want to list on the BST.

11 new sleeves ZstarXV

11 new sleeves ZstarXV Yellow

9 new sleeves Zstar

9 new sleeves Zstar Yellow

I want to sell these in 4 lots. Is that possible based on the rules, or if I'm reading them correctly, it will take a minimum of 4 separate listings to sell these, and if I want to keep the types together, 6 listings.

Please clarify.
  • doubleBZeedoubleBZee Members Posts: 1,633 ✭✭
    This SHOULD totally be added into the rules on the front page of the classified. It's a little misleading when it says sets of up to 13 grips can be sold as one item. It nowhere states you can only list one set of grips.
    Titleist 915 9.5 - Speeder 757
    TM Burner TP 3 - BB 83
    Titleist 712 AP2 - S400
    Vokey Wedges
    Byron Morgan DH89
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,825 admin
    It was added some time ago

5. Members are allowed ONE open listing with a maximum of 10 items. All individual items count as one “item” – selling in lots is not permitted. The only recognized exceptions are:

a. Matched iron sets up to 10 irons – wedges, even when sold as a set, count as individual items;

b. Matched grip sets up to 13 grips;

c. Matched sets of iron shaft pulls up to 10 shafts;

d. Golf balls in original packaging (Dozen or 15-pack = one item per pack) – balls sold as individual sleeves count as one item per sleeve. Loose lots of golf balls (used or new) are not allowed.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Elliebarley1978Elliebarley1978 Members Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭
    How about the 2 pack of balls . I have almost 3 dozen i want to sell
  • BITE!BITE! Members Posts: 112
    edited Jun 2, 2014 #13
    What about if I am giving a sleeve of box for free as part of my sale item? Does that count as an extra item??
  • Joebirds55Joebirds55 Members Posts: 1,101 ✭✭
    Can two dozen balls be listed together?

Or is a separate price required for each dozen and only then can a combo price be listed as well?

I'd prefer to only sell the balls together so just curious how that would work

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file