ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. It will be getting MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

golfsmith versus golf galaxy versus pga superstore for a new driver

hi im new golfwrx and I am thinking about new driver current driver is tm superfast 2.0 9.5 stock stiff shaft cutdown one inch . I have all three big golf stores near by and would love input on the best service for fitting of a new one ss is107
Tagged:

Comments

• highergr0undhighergr0und Advanced Members Posts: 10,132 ✭✭
    They probably all have the same fitting carts. Most important is to bring your current driver to compare against.
  • displaynamedisplayname Advanced Members Posts: 2,004
    See if you can find info and reviews on the head pro/fitter. If so, go with the most credible one. Also, don't just stroll in and ask to get fit. Not all the floor guys will have as much experience. Be sure to set up a time with the actual head pro/fitter.
  • prestiegeprestiege PING a ling Advanced Members Posts: 2,353
    best return policy is pgatss incase it doesnt work out for you if you go with a stock shaft, custom orders i dont believe are returnable at any of them
    G25 10.5 kiyoshi purple 75
    G25 3w kiyoshi purple 85
    G25 5w kiyoshi purple 85
    S55 3-p kbs tour
    52/58 anser kbs tour
    Golo 7 cb
  • Flip4000Flip4000 Never Lays Up.... Zero Fox Given Advanced Members Posts: 882
    edited February 2014
    Golfsmith=Walmart

Golf Galaxy= Target

PGA super store= Herbergers

PGA professional club fitter at a golf club with a launch monitor= Neiman Marcus

Choose accordingly
  • jabrchjabrch Advanced Members Posts: 3,915
    It varies from store to store who they have doing their work and the skill of the fitters.
    Ping G30 Tour 65
    Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
    Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
    Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
    Vokey 60 degree
    STX Putter