ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

golfsmith versus golf galaxy versus pga superstore for a new driver

hi im new golfwrx and I am thinking about new driver current driver is tm superfast 2.0 9.5 stock stiff shaft cutdown one inch . I have all three big golf stores near by and would love input on the best service for fitting of a new one ss is107
Tagged:

Comments

• highergr0undhighergr0und Advanced Members Posts: 10,131 ✭✭
    They probably all have the same fitting carts. Most important is to bring your current driver to compare against.
  • displaynamedisplayname Advanced Members Posts: 2,004
    See if you can find info and reviews on the head pro/fitter. If so, go with the most credible one. Also, don't just stroll in and ask to get fit. Not all the floor guys will have as much experience. Be sure to set up a time with the actual head pro/fitter.
  • prestiegeprestiege PING a ling Advanced Members Posts: 2,353
    best return policy is pgatss incase it doesnt work out for you if you go with a stock shaft, custom orders i dont believe are returnable at any of them
    G25 10.5 kiyoshi purple 75
    G25 3w kiyoshi purple 85
    G25 5w kiyoshi purple 85
    S55 3-p kbs tour
    52/58 anser kbs tour
    Golo 7 cb
  • Flip4000Flip4000 Never Lays Up.... Zero Fox Given Advanced Members Posts: 882
    edited February 2014
    Golfsmith=Walmart

Golf Galaxy= Target

PGA super store= Herbergers

PGA professional club fitter at a golf club with a launch monitor= Neiman Marcus

Choose accordingly
  • jabrchjabrch Advanced Members Posts: 3,915
    It varies from store to store who they have doing their work and the skill of the fitters.
    Ping G30 Tour 65
    Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
    Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
    Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
    Vokey 60 degree
    STX Putter