Finally Fixed My Driver

platgofplatgof platgofClubWRX Posts: 1,394 ClubWRX
edited Jun 7, 2018 in WRX Club Techs #1
I have tried so many drivers and the M2 with the Speeder 67 shaft, has finally came through for me. I have it at 44 1/4", and it is so trustworthy. I absolutely hate closed face drivers, or anything closed face for that matter. I pulled a driver from my R15, a Speeder 57, and it has to be the best shaft I have ever hit, period. I demoed a Rogue driver for one hole, and it was the usual low hook I get from typical drivers. No thanks, I told the pro if you add loft it will only hook worse, and it did. I am afraid there(Rogue) 13* head will be closed as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on
GBB Fusion HT 13.5
F9 5 WD
 XR16 7 WD
 OS 5 & 6 Hybrid
P790 5-PW
Glide AW, SW, LW
TM Spider Pro Red C/S
B330RX

Comments

• JRL2JRL2 Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    platgof wrote:

I have tried so many drivers and the M2 with the Speeder 57 shaft, has finally came through for me. I have it at 44 1/4", and it is so trustworthy. I absolutely hate closed face drivers, or anything closed face for that matter. I pulled a driver from my R15, a Speeder 57, and it has to be the best shaft I have ever hit, period. I demoed a Rogue driver for one hole, and it was the usual low hook I get from typical drivers. No thanks, I told the pro if you add loft it will only hook worse, and it did. I am afraid there(Rogue) 13* head will be closed as well.

I have that same shaft in an X flex, and I am also a big fan. I put it in my M4. I can swing away as hard as I want, but I can still feel that little kick through the impact zone. I would love to find something with a similar feel with less spin.
    "The most important shot in golf is the next one" - Ben Hogan

Taylormade M4, Project X Hazrdus Black 75 6.0
    Taylormade M1, 3 wood, Hazrdus Black 75 5.5
    Taylormade M2, 3/4 hybrid, Rogue
    Titleist AP2 718 5-GW Project X 6.0
    Titleist Vokey SM7 56 degree SW
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist Vokey SM7 60 degree LW[/font]
    Ping Ketsch Mid Heavy
  • platgofplatgof platgof ClubWRX Posts: 1,394 ClubWRX
    Sorry, but it is a Speeder 65 M shaft, my bad.
    GBB Fusion HT 13.5
    F9 5 WD
     XR16 7 WD
     OS 5 & 6 Hybrid
    P790 5-PW
    Glide AW, SW, LW
    TM Spider Pro Red C/S
    B330RX