Finally Fixed My Driver

platgof ·  
platgofplatgof platgof 1928WRX Points: 263Handicap: 17ClubWRX Posts: 1,928 ClubWRX
I have tried so many drivers and the M2 with the Speeder 67 shaft, has finally came through for me. I have it at 44 1/4", and it is so trustworthy. I absolutely hate closed face drivers, or anything closed face for that matter. I pulled a driver from my R15, a Speeder 57, and it has to be the best shaft I have ever hit, period. I demoed a Rogue driver for one hole, and it was the usual low hook I get from typical drivers. No thanks, I told the pro if you add loft it will only hook worse, and it did. I am afraid there(Rogue) 13* head will be closed as well.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Ping GMax 10.5
Cobra F9 5 & 7 Wd
Callaway OS 5 ,6 Hybrid
Cobra F9 6-Pw Irons
Ping Glide 50,54, & 58 Wedges
TM Pro Spyder Mid Putter
ERC
Garmin S20

Comments

• JRL2JRL2  39WRX Points: 23Members Posts: 39 Bunkers
    platgof wrote:

I have tried so many drivers and the M2 with the Speeder 57 shaft, has finally came through for me. I have it at 44 1/4", and it is so trustworthy. I absolutely hate closed face drivers, or anything closed face for that matter. I pulled a driver from my R15, a Speeder 57, and it has to be the best shaft I have ever hit, period. I demoed a Rogue driver for one hole, and it was the usual low hook I get from typical drivers. No thanks, I told the pro if you add loft it will only hook worse, and it did. I am afraid there(Rogue) 13* head will be closed as well.

I have that same shaft in an X flex, and I am also a big fan. I put it in my M4. I can swing away as hard as I want, but I can still feel that little kick through the impact zone. I would love to find something with a similar feel with less spin.
    Posted:
    "The most important shot in golf is the next one" - Ben Hogan

Taylormade M5, Aldila Copperhead 65, stiff
    Taylormade M1, 3 wood, Hazrdus Black 75 5.5
    Taylormade M2, 3/4 hybrid, Rogue
    Titleist AP2 718 5-GW Project X 6.0
    Titleist Vokey SM7 56 degree SW
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist Vokey SM7 60 degree LW[/font]
    Ping Ketsch Mid Heavy
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • platgofplatgof platgof  1928WRX Points: 263Handicap: 17ClubWRX Posts: 1,928 ClubWRX
    Sorry, but it is a Speeder 65 M shaft, my bad.
    Posted:

Ping GMax 10.5
    Cobra F9 5 & 7 Wd
    Callaway OS 5 ,6 Hybrid
    Cobra F9 6-Pw Irons
    Ping Glide 50,54, & 58 Wedges
    TM Pro Spyder Mid Putter
    ERC
    Garmin S20

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.