Beautiful iron sets and heads...classics to Kyoei.

deejaiddeejaid Members Posts: 554 ✭✭

Time to move some great iron and head sets. Please PM me with any questions. First up...

1958/59 Ben Hogan Saber Sunburst Iron Heads Set 2-Equalizer all fully restored to new condition. Here is your chance to build your ultimate dream set of Ben Hogan irons. These heads look as good or even better than when they left the factory over 60 years ago.

$700 plus actual shipping costs

Another incredible set of vintage Hogan’s for your consideration. A fully restored set of 1960 Ben Hogan Power Thrust iron heads 2-Equalizer. These clubs look even better than when they left the factory as they have been refinished a beautiful satin that really sets these clubs apart.

The Power Thrust represents a new direction in iron design from Mr. Hogan. After the iconic profiles of the Precision and Saber irons, the Power Thrusts were completely new, with sweeping lines and mass removed from the toe area.

$700 plus actual shipping costs

Next up is a complete, original, unrestored 1954 Ben Hogan Precision wood and iron set. This is an all original grail set of clubs for the serious player or collector.

Precision woods are 1,2,3, and 4 woods with original True Temper Rocket shafts in regular flex and original leather grips. The clubs appear to be a custom set with a 2* upright lie angle.

The irons are all matching specs, 2-9 iron, original Rocket regular flex shafts and original leather grips. Club heads also measure 2* upright and have an “H” stamped on the back of each head.

I’ve tracked down a 1956/57 Utility wedge and added it to the set. This is a very rare club to find and is all original as well with a leather grip.

Finally, a 1958 Hogan P106 putter finishes off the set again with the original leather grip.

This set does show wear but not abuse. There are a few dings on the iron heads and there are some slight visible hosel cracks on some of the woods but those can easily be epoxied for many more years of play. I am offering these just as they are so the next owner can decide how much or little to do to get these clubs on the course. I can also epoxy the neck for the buyer if requested.

These are truly a grail set and I doubt you will find a full hash hosel set in this condition again anytime soon.

$750 plus actual shipping costs

Finally I have a set of Kyoei forged KZG Forged Cavity Back Irons 3-PW +.5” standard loft and lie. True Temper Dynamic Gold R300 regular flex High Launch shafts and GripMaster leather grips.

Clubs have been hit but are in near new condition.

As good as any current Japanese forged iron head. Simple clean lines in a Players Cavity Back iron.

Feeling of JDM for half the price.

$425 plus actual shipping costs

Please PM me with any questions or if you’d like more pictures. Thanks

Pin 5/9

WITB
Cleveland Classic TC-15 1-3-5 persimmon woods
Macgregor CB-92/VIP Combo Set 3-PW
Macgregor LRA forged sand wedge 
Ping bronze Anser
Post edited by deejaid on

Comments

• srooch2srooch2 Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

Beauties, GLWS

Adams Fast 12LS w/ fujikura motore F3 60x
    Nike SQ II 3 & 5 wood w/ Aldila RIP Phenom 70x
    Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI 24
    Adams MB2 raw 5-pw w/ project x 6.5
    Nike V-Rev 52/56/60 w/ dgS400
  • deep18deep18 Members Posts: 1,926 ✭✭

Those Hogan’s are beautiful and the KZGs are really underrated. I’ve got a set of those heads still and they’re butter. GLWS!!!

• deejaiddeejaid Members Posts: 554 ✭✭

Yeah, the KZG’s are sweet feeling clubs. This is the third set I’ve had. The blade length is a little long for my liking but the feeling is unmatched.

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser

I should add I just got a matching gap wedge for the KZG’s, so it is now 3-AW.

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser
  • tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New EnglandMembers Posts: 837 ✭✭

Wow those Hogan's are beautiful!

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer

@tgoodspe1991 said:
    Wow those Hogan's are beautiful!

Have had some interest but they are still here. Will make an incredible set of custom irons for someone.

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser

Prices lowered

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser

KZG’s no longer for sale.

Hogan heads lowered as low as I can go $650 a set plus shipping.

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser
    edited Jun 1, 2019 2:46pm #11

Adding a set of 2006 Hogan Apex Irons to the sale.
    3-Equalizer, Dynamic Gold R300 shafts, 2* upright standard length, New GripMaster leather grips.

$SOLD plus shipping.

Post edited by deejaid on
    WITB
    Ping bronze Anser

I’ll pay for shipping to the USA.

Hogan heads now $650 shipped!

1954 Hogan Precision set $700 shipped to USA!

WITB
    Ping bronze Anser
This discussion has been closed.