Need help in my woods

pt_golfer ·  
pt_golferpt_golfer Members  396WRX Points: 0Posts: 396
where do I apply lead tape in fwy's
I hit my fairway woods and hybrids a little bit lower than what i want, so I hope that some of you could help me out with this and show me where to apply it.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• highergr0undhighergr0und Members  10271WRX Points: 306Posts: 10,271 Titanium Tees
    Low on the back of the club...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pt_golferpt_golfer Members  396WRX Points: 0Posts: 396
    nothing else?
    Posted:
  • mat562mat562 My ex had an irrational phobia of salad cream. Honestly. Members  10969WRX Points: 199Posts: 10,969 Titanium Tees
    I may as well be the one to say it.

It really doesn't matter. Anywhere where it's not going to be knocked off by contact with the turf is fine and won't make the slightest difference, all else being equal, to how high you hit the ball.

If you do end up hitting the ball a bit higher after putting some tape on the club, the extra weight and its effect upon your swing is responsible. Not where the tape is on the club.
    Posted:
  • XYB34AXYB34A Unregistered  2446WRX Points: 1Posts: 2,446 Platinum Tees
    Mat is totally one hundred percent correct. To really affect the flight of the ball. Then it would take like 7 feet of lead tape on a club. All its going to do is change the swing weight, that is all lead tape is made for.

I like to put mine on the toe, its the biggest area that doesnt hit the ground.
    Posted:
  • pt_golferpt_golfer Members  396WRX Points: 0Posts: 396
    wouldn't that promote a draw?
    Posted:
  • chris9594chris9594 Members  279WRX Points: 0Posts: 279
    am i right in thinking a more flexible shaft will give you a higher ball flight so if youv got a stiff shaft in your woods now put in a regular
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.