Degenerate Golf Gamblers Anonymous

Gamble Gamble

I picked Molinari at the beginning of the week and was happy to see you did too. I am having a good week so far. Picked Molinari, Fitzpatrick, Glover, Kisner. All just $50 each

Nice! I’m adding bets on Fitzpatrick to hedge.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

Good win there. Who you got this week? I don’t know how you feel about it but Sawgrass seems like such a good course for Molinari as well..

I’m not sure, I always like DJ but I’m going to wait and live bet based on what I see in the opening hours. I use to be sloppy the week after a big win so now I try to be disciplined and not make a bet just to make a bet.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

Good win there. Who you got this week? I don’t know how you feel about it but Sawgrass seems like such a good course for Molinari as well..

I’m not sure, I always like DJ but I’m going to wait and live bet based on what I see in the opening hours. I use to be sloppy the week after a big win so now I try to be disciplined and not make a bet just to make a bet.

I wish I could live bet. I can do pre tournament and Saturday night. I fired a small bit on Molinari again just because in theory ballstrikers should also do well at Sawgrass. But softer conditions somewhat diminish that trait. I also got good odds on Phil even though he has a bad history here he has been playing great. Jason Day and Spieth had great odds so I bet that as well. I know JD WD’d last week and Spieth hasn’t been great but at 35-1 and 50-1 I felt like it was worth it. Those guys are so good you never know. And my obligatory Tiger bet because come on it’s Tiger. I don’t bet golf often. Maybe picked 6 times? But last week was my first win so I’m pumped

Good win there. Who you got this week? I don't know how you feel about it but Sawgrass seems like such a good course for Molinari as well..

I'm not sure, I always like DJ but I'm going to wait and live bet based on what I see in the opening hours. I use to be sloppy the week after a big win so now I try to be disciplined and not make a bet just to make a bet.

I wish I could live bet. I can do pre tournament and Saturday night. I fired a small bit on Molinari again just because in theory ballstrikers should also do well at Sawgrass. But softer conditions somewhat diminish that trait. I also got good odds on Phil even though he has a bad history here he has been playing great. Jason Day and Spieth had great odds so I bet that as well. I know JD WD'd last week and Spieth hasn't been great but at 35-1 and 50-1 I felt like it was worth it. Those guys are so good you never know. And my obligatory Tiger bet because come on it's Tiger. I don't bet golf often. Maybe picked 6 times? But last week was my first win so I'm pumped

congrats! lets see if we can go 2 in a row! I'm still annoyed i didnt get my live bet in on JB a few weeks ago. I had him at $100 @66-1 and when i hit enter the odds dropped to 20-1 so i said nah, he blows up too much to take 20-1. womp womp ;)

Fleetwood would be my pick. I like Webb again also and Stallings as a dark horse.

Fleetwood was my gut pick for the Players but I think he could go through difficulties closing again

For the Players, I always think who is the combination the highest ranked and most consistent player in the field at the time. Rory may fit into that category or even Rose but I like Fleetwood or Noreen (Fleetwood lite).

Wouldn't be surprised if Rickie bsgge dit again or Koepka.

i fired $250 on Molinari at 22-1

Do you guys usually just bet winners or what? 1st time for me.

I bet winners typically, but i do throw in a top 5 or Top 10 sometimes to have some insurance if my guy is close. I rarely do that now since i got better at hedging via live betting. The platform i use allows me to hedge with live bets if need be.

Been thinking about Moli.... Right now have Sergio and Koepka with a top 10 on Kizzire.

Only reason I chose the kizzire top 10 was because I saw him almost hole out @17 on the GC this morning and said why the hell not.

i think Koepka could do it, he is one of the guys i will watch to see how their opening round starts off...

Picked up DJ $600 @ 10-1

and Horschel $300 @ 33-1

I guess I’m treating this like a Major now...

picked up koepka at 20-1

Total Stable:

Molinari

Rory

DJ

Horschel

Koepka

im probably going to ride it out with these guys until the end

I have a ton of chalk at decent odds so i feel like this could be a good start. Fleetwood is playing well and is the only person that concerns me of my grouping but winning that first one on this side of the ocean is tougher than most realize.

good luck guys

Koepka is looking like the "sloppy" pick for the week. Thankfully he is my smallest investment.

Who you guys like for tomorrow? I like where JDay is. next to last group and 3 back with bad weather imminent. Hoping he can post something and let the guys behind try and match it

Did you watch him putt today? I know he's usually pretty solid, if not great but I don't trust anyone with a shaky putter when the pressure's on. That said, I'm not sure who else can make up that much ground unless Rahm shoots over par.

Who you guys like for tomorrow? I like where JDay is. next to last group and 3 back with bad weather imminent. Hoping he can post something and let the guys behind try and match it

Did you watch him putt today? I know he's usually pretty solid, if not great but I don't trust anyone with a shaky putter when the pressure's on. That said, I'm not sure who else can make up that much ground unless Rahm shoots over par.

I placed a bet on him on the beginning of the week so I’m just glad he has a chance. He’s only 3 back with shaky putting and he’s capable of putting it together for one round. Can’t wait to see tomorrow. I normally would agree about Rahm but if this forecast is true then anything can happen. There is disaster waiting on almost every shot out there

Rory and Tommy are only one back, that's nothing. I don't see Ancer pulling it off, I just don't think he's ready. That leaves a group of guys 5 back. That's a huge deficit for one round of golf. All that being said, i hope it happens, as I'm not a Rahm fan. I put a small bet on Harman yesterday morning at 40:1 so I'll root for him to pull off the miracle.