2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

HAWAII Roll Call

pitbull808

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't usually frequent the chapter forums but saw hawaii roll call on the right and thought i'd sound off. i'm on the mainland for most of the year for school but coming back for winter to play some rounds is great! aloha from nebraska!

Welcome to the group. Glad to see you are spreading some aloha in the midwest.

Aloha! Howzit bruddahs and sistas!!!??? Vince from Tempe AZ, but born in Kapaa and raised on the beaches. Aloha and I need to talk to some bruddahs when I go down. 1 month this summer.....A hui hou kakou!!

Aloha Vince, I was in your neck of the woods in November. Played Club West, The Duke, & Eagle Mountain while I was there. Welcome.

don't usually frequent the chapter forums but saw hawaii roll call on the right and thought i'd sound off. i'm on the mainland for most of the year for school but coming back for winter to play some rounds is great! aloha from nebraska!

Welcome to the group. Glad to see you are spreading some aloha in the midwest.

Aloha! Howzit bruddahs and sistas!!!??? Vince from Tempe AZ, but born in Kapaa and raised on the beaches. Aloha and I need to talk to some bruddahs when I go down. 1 month this summer.....A hui hou kakou!!

Aloha Vince, I was in your neck of the woods in November. Played Club West, The Duke, & Eagle Mountain while I was there. Welcome.

Howzit guys! I see you've already been greeted by our own Hawaii Room Director of Tourism Tony. :) :cheesy: Vince..Kapaa?? Pretty much my whole family still lives there. Cool! ;)

Great to see you guys find a some Hawaiian Style over here on GolfWRX! :D ( is wish I had a shaka smiley!)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Hawaii Hale...Johnnyallthetime...VinceRKG....Ktwo....and Tundraguy! :rolleyes: We have a bunch of great guys here for information and we even get together every once in awhile and play a round. We even have our own roots and relics golf club store...right Pitbull???? :crazy: ;) Again welcome and enjoy!

Bumping this up for guy's who haven't added themselves to this list yet. Hawaii LURKERS......don't be LOLO ;) ....at least put a post here so I know who you are. There are a ton of "specials" only available to the boy's in Hawaii that I'd love to share with you all. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Howzit,

I am new to the forum and like many others here, I am an equipment nut. Cant tell you the number of times my friends have kidded me for changing my clubs. I've only been golfing for about a year and half and have already gone through 5 sets of irons, 6 drivers, 6 hybrids, and 7 putters! I have become a golf fanatic. I am glad that I found a forum for local players that like to talk about golf as much as I do.

Howzit,

I am new to the forum and like many others here, I am an equipment nut. Cant tell you the number of times my friends have kidded me for changing my clubs. I've only been golfing for about a year and half and have already gone through 5 sets of irons, 6 drivers, 6 hybrids, and 7 putters! I have become a golf fanatic. I am glad that I found a forum for local players that like to talk about golf as much as I do.

alawai.....looks like you'll fit right in with the rest of the 808 "ho's" . Good to have you on board. Feel free to PM me should you need any help.

Reid (cool)

808 fellas. I've been living in Cali the last 6 years but get to come back to Oahu once a month for work. Thanks Reid for pointing out the Hawaii Chapter. You guys are a bunch of clowns ;)

I play to a 15 hdcp but can blow up at any given dogleg in Luana Hills. Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting together for a round, usually toward the end of the month. Feel free to PM me or just reply to this intro.

Aloha,

Vinh

• 2 months later...

Bumping this up because I know there's waaaaaay more Hawaii boys lurking around the site. I've seen you post in the other sections....give us local bruddahs a shout over here too! No be shame! You not goin make A! :tongue:

Ok, I've been lurking around long enough. Aloha everyone, from Hawaii Kai and recovering Roots/Par72/ebay ho. I've been playing off and on the past 5 years and play whenever I can, wherever, and no home course. Recently, been playing Luana where I learned to suck it in, and not by choice but because tee times are generally more available there.

Vic

Ok, I've been lurking around long enough. Aloha everyone, from Hawaii Kai and recovering Roots/Par72/ebay ho. I've been playing off and on the past 5 years and play whenever I can, wherever, and no home course. Recently, been playing Luana where I learned to suck it in, and not by choice but because tee times are generally more available there.

Vic

Awwright...Howzit Vic. :tongue: Glad to see my bump of this thread could get you "out" with us. No be shy..the only one that bites is Dwights dogs. :)

I know theres more of you out there! Join Vic...he just made the forum a whole lot more fun and enjoyable for himself! Come on in and say hi! :rofl:

Vic

Awwright...Howzit Vic. :tongue: Glad to see my bump of this thread could get you "out" with us. No be shy..the only one that bites is Dwights dogs. :pimp:

I know theres more of you out there! Join Vic...he just made the forum a whole lot more fun and enjoyable for himself! Come on in and say hi! :)

whoa! hold on there, my dogs only give those friendly bites! now if your dog got a hold of me i might not ever get to golf again! :rofl:

oh and sup Vic, whats a recovering Roots/Par72/ebay ho?!?! i didnt think those existed! :ok: i thought that once you get sucked in theres no way out!

Vic

Awwright...Howzit Vic. :tongue: Glad to see my bump of this thread could get you "out" with us. No be shy..the only one that bites is Dwights dogs. :pimp:

I know theres more of you out there! Join Vic...he just made the forum a whole lot more fun and enjoyable for himself! Come on in and say hi! :)

whoa! hold on there, my dogs only give those friendly bites! now if your dog got a hold of me i might not ever get to golf again! :rofl:

oh and sup Vic, whats a recovering Roots/Par72/ebay ho?!?! i didnt think those existed! :ok: i thought that once you get sucked in theres no way out!

howzit alpha_pro .. you're right! i was confusing this board with the AA one. i'm usually set in my bag but once i think of changing... well, let's just say it takes me a while to make up my mind.

Vic

Awwright...Howzit Vic. :tongue: Glad to see my bump of this thread could get you "out" with us. No be shy..the only one that bites is Dwights dogs. :D

I know theres more of you out there! Join Vic...he just made the forum a whole lot more fun and enjoyable for himself! Come on in and say hi! :ok:

oh and sup Vic, whats a recovering Roots/Par72/ebay ho?!?! i didnt think those existed! :cheesy: i thought that once you get sucked in theres no way out!

howzit alpha_pro .. you're right! i was confusing this board with the AA one. i'm usually set in my bag but once i think of changing... well, let's just say it takes me a while to make up my mind.

Waasssuuuup Vic!! Welcome to the board and glad you finally joined us. Like Reid said...we no bite!! :) Anyway, if you're a former, recovering or future ho'...you'll receive plenty of advice from Reid (Hawaii's King of Ho's) and Tony (Hawaii's Prince of Ho's). :pimp: The rest of guys cannot even compare to those two. If you get any questions....no shame, just ask. the Hawaii WRXER'S are a bunch of fun guys. Look forward to your future posts brah!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay..since GolfWRX has partnered up with Golf Digest/Golf World, we've been getting new members joining our great forum each day in record amounts.

I know there's a ton of new members from Hawaii joining our site. Many probably referals from our current bunch of kolohe buggahs! ;) So guys...if you know any of them, invite them out from the taro patch to the lanai! For the other bruddahs that just found us while googling a club..no sked...we no bite in hea! Say ALOHA! :pardon:

Reid..pitbull808...GolfWRX Moderator and Hawaii Room 2nd top "ho" to Xsfspeed :partytime2:

For the other bruddahs that just found us while googling a club..no sked...we no bite in hea! Say ALOHA! :pardon:

Reid..pitbull808...GolfWRX Moderator and Hawaii Room 2nd top "ho" to Xsfspeed :partytime2:

Yeah guys, we no bite. There are some great guys hanging out in the Hawaii Room. Although I think the great Pitbull808 is confused. When it comes to being a club "ho", the Pitbull808 is still the top dog! ;)

X

Howzit everyone! Well, after lurking here a few months, I figure I would come out of the closet. I got the welcome message from Reid and have received some good advice from Dwight. Had no clue there were websites like this! Met Carl at Par72Golf a couple three weeks back. He fixed the Aviv on my driver (it was 90* off) and to show my gratitude (!!), I ended up buying some stuff from him (G-Field 5 wood, balls, glove, 4 iron, wedge, among other things). Also put in my order for a set of 52* and 58* Chikara wedges. The prototypes were beautiful! Hope my order beat the 1,500 score he made! I have a feeling that this whole club ho thing might turn into a sickness...However, after reading about all the stuff you guys buy, I don't feel so bad at all! (And the wife...."But honey, look at all the putters this guy has. And they buy new drivers every week...Oh, and let's go out to Turtle Bay for a few days. You need a break...."). Re: Rainbows, I've been partial to the barbeque steak since small kid time, although the quality is erratic...Best chicken cutlet is at the Royal Kunia golf course! Hamburger steak isn't bad also.

Howzit everyone! Well, after lurking here a few months, I figure I would come out of the closet. I got the welcome message from Reid and have received some good advice from Dwight. Had no clue there were websites like this! Met Carl at Par72Golf a couple three weeks back. He fixed the Aviv on my driver (it was 90* off) and to show my gratitude (!!), I ended up buying some stuff from him (G-Field 5 wood, balls, glove, 4 iron, wedge, among other things). Also put in my order for a set of 52* and 58* Chikara wedges. The prototypes were beautiful! Hope my order beat the 1,500 score he made! I have a feeling that this whole club ho thing might turn into a sickness...However, after reading about all the stuff you guys buy, I don't feel so bad at all! (And the wife...."But honey, look at all the putters this guy has. And they buy new drivers every week...Oh, and let's go out to Turtle Bay for a few days. You need a break...."). Re: Rainbows, I've been partial to the barbeque steak since small kid time, although the quality is erratic...Best chicken cutlet is at the Royal Kunia golf course! Hamburger steak isn't bad also.

hey! good to see you posting! hows the new clubs going?

Welcome to the group! :partytime2:

Welcome to the group! :partytime2:

Howzit Shiftless...now that wasn't too hard was it??!! ;) Good to have you posting...now that you're out of the taro patch and on the lanai with the rest of us boy's, I can definitely guarantee you that your time and enjoyment of the site will be even greater then before.

Really..there's a great bunch of guys in the Hawaii room. Best thing about them, is no matter what they say, they're all a bunch of HO's! :cheesy: I guess having a store like Roots in our neighborhood tends to bring that out trait out in us!

Now where's the other closet guys! I know you're out there. All the hawaii.rr.com email addresses only means that you're here at GolfWRX and too shy to come out! C'mon in and say HOWZIT! :pardon:

good to see you logging in. i'll be coming back on the 5th but don't expect me to do anything that day.

it's amazing how many people remember me from the gauge days. it's so easy to take pre-orders. like a few shops told me, we know that whatever i come out with it's going to be good. THAT MAKES MY DAY!!!!! i even got a contract to make wedges for a company called sedna.

see you guys in a few days.

good to see you logging in. i'll be coming back on the 5th but don't expect me to do anything that day.

it's amazing how many people remember me from the gauge days. it's so easy to take pre-orders. like a few shops told me, we know that whatever i come out with it's going to be good. THAT MAKES MY DAY!!!!! i even got a contract to make wedges for a company called sedna.

see you guys in a few days.

:pardon: ;) ALRIGHT!!!!!!! :cheesy: :yahoo: Best news I've heard in days :partytime2: C'mon now...you should know that whatever you make is the best of what's out there in this industry and I sure that the guys on this board will attest to that too.