for sale scotty cameron tour

3x Black handstamped Newport

great condition 3x black tour newport milspec shape 35" black baby t paddle grip no weight markings so i can only asume that its 340g this are couple of small marks on the face were it looks like sand has marked the finish but absolutely no dings or dents. includes yellow ct headcover

$1300 shipped and paypaled from the uk.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bc this is a community and people watch out for other people on here. If one of us gets ripped off on here by a seller it in essence means weve all ben played for fools especially the mods and admins for letting it go on when its as simple as asking to provide more pics or some sort of authentication iven that it doesnt have a circle t or any of the traditional stamps and that there have been many people who have had those dots added over the years for looks etc.

guys

my apologies for such a vague discription in my advert

i live in the uk and the putter was bought this side of the atlantic with shipping from the uk authentication and shipping back its the best part of $200 which considering that it needs no work on it is prohibative

To say that it has no tranditional stamps is misleading i would point out that A000655 is identical to this putter

The titleist script is hand stamped and so is the face both of which i should pointed out, the sole blank which i also should have described,i cant prove that the dots are original but they are in the right place so i have no reason to doubt that they are not, i am happy to refund anyone who purchases it, to the extent of refunding the authentication fee is they send it in and they are after market.

as to my honesty i have dealt with both josh (metalhead) and greg greene in terms of selling camerons and i hope if they read this that they will come forward and confirm this.

thanks

andy

Guys...Andy is great to deal with and go to great lenght to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase from him...I have purchased 2 putters from him that were absolutely stellar transactions...he knows his Camerons!! I would hesitate to pick this up if you are considering a lovely Tour Cameron..this is the real deal..handstamped, big dots etc...

Cheers josh

awsome putter

but scotty cameron states that unless altered, a 35" putter will wiegh 330 grams

just thought id mention it

Tour Camerons can be any weight the player wants. You could have a 33" 330 gram combination if that is what the player wants. It is very reasonable for a Tour Cameron to be 35" and 340g, as I have seen many 35"/350g combinations as well.

- Bryan

awsome putter

but scotty cameron states that unless altered, a 35" putter will wiegh 330 grams

just thought id mention it

thats a fair point should have written down everything about the putter before i typed

what i was trying to say is that its 35" (the same length as an inspired by love that i own) and with no markings to say otherwise standard weight which as you point out is 330g

• 9 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• 2023 Farmers Insurance Open - Discussion and Links to all photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here

General Albums

2023 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #1
      2023 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #2
      2023 Farmers Insurance Open - Monday #3

WITB Albums

Justin Thomas - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open
      Will Zalatoris - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open
      Michael Herrera - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open
      Michael Block - SoCal PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open
      Carl Yuan - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open
      Joey Vrzich - WITB - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open

Pullout Albums

New Taylor-Made putters - 2023 Farmers Insurance Open

• 3 replies
    • 2023 The American Express - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comment here

General Albums

2023 The American Express - Monday #1
      2023 The American Express - Monday #2

WITB Albums

Justin Lower - WITB - 2023 The American Express
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2023 The American Express
      Sam Burns - WITB - 2023 The American Express
      Caleb Surratt - WITB - 2023 The American Express
      Aaron Wise - WITB - 2023 The American Express

Pullout Albums

New Cameron putter - 2023 The American Express
      Cameron putters - - 2023 The American Express
      New Bettinardi prototype putters - 2023 The American Express
      New L.A.B. Golf LINK.1 putter - 2023 The American Express
      New Evnroll putters - 2023 The American Express
      Jimmy Walker testing the Axis prototype putter - 2023 The American Express
      Cameron CT Baller Boy covers - 2023 The American Express
      Richy Werenski's Cameron Timeless putter - 2023 The American Express
      Graphite Design - CQ 6 & CQ 7 shafts - 2023 The American Express
      Titleist TRS hybrids - 2023 The American Express

• 11 replies
    • In-hand photos of 2023 TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus, Stealth 2, Stealth 2 HD drivers + fairways woods
      Check out our front page launch stories here and here. 

What you need to know: For the first time, carbon is the most prevalent material by volume in a TaylorMade driver, and more carbon equals better performance, says the company. Last year, TaylorMade debuted a 60X Carbon Twist Face. With TaylorMade Stealth 2, engineers are bringing carbon to more of the golf club — and unveiling a new-and-improved Carbon Twist Face in the process. Stealth 2 Plus (low spin, most workable) Stealth 2, and Stealth 2 HD (draw bias, high launch, most forgiving) drivers make up the Stealth 2 family.

Stealth 2 

Stealth 2 Plus

Stealth 2 HD

What you need to know: Breakthrough movable weight technologies and versatile designs are the hallmarks of the 2023 TaylorMade Stealth 2 fairway woods. Stealth 2 Plus is branded as “three fairway woods in one” owing to the unique performance characteristics afforded by the 50-gram sole weight. Stealth 2 features a slightly lower profile 3D carbon crown than Stealth. This moves CG down and away from the toe with more weight in the rear of the club for higher launch and MOI. Ultra-high MOI Stealth 2 HD features an oversized 200cc head and low-profile sole, creating an easy-to-hit, draw-biased club.

Stealth 2 fairway

Stealth 2 Plus fairway

• Thanks
      • 47 replies
    • 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions - Discussion
      Please put any equipment questions or comments here

More albums will be added tomorrow

General Albums

2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions at Kapalua – Tues. Pt. 1

WITB Albums

Jon Rahm mini WITB (w/ new Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond driver and fairway woods) – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Ryan Brehm WITB – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions

Pullout Albums

SuperStroke Limited Edition Hawaii Collection covers and grips – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Collin Morikawa's new TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus driver and 3 wood – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Xander Schauffele's new Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond driver – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Xander Schauffele's Odyssey Toulon "XS Proto" mallet putter – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      New Odyssey White Hot Versa and Tri-Hot 5K putters – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Sungjae Im's Scotty Cameron Tourtype F-5 proto putter (with new SuperStroke Zenergy 1.0 PT grip) – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions
      Scottie Scheffler's new TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus driver and Stealth 2 fairway wood – 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions

• Thanks
      • 82 replies
    • 2022 PNC Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here

General Albums

2022 PNC Championship - Thursday
      2022 PNC Championship - Friday #1
      2022 PNC Championship - Friday #2

WITB Albums 

Nelly Korda - WITB - 2022 PNC Championship
      John Daly, II - WITB - 2022 PNC Championship
      Tiger Woods - WITB - 2022 PNC Championship