FS: or FT: AP1 710 irons 4-PW+W, many other items as well

91Bgolfer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LBlack14' date='19 March 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1269005688' post='2326899']
[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='19 March 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1268994186' post='2326759']
2. MANDATORY! - Please provide clear original pictures in For Sale or Wanted to Trade listing and items MUST BE IN YOUR POSSESSION.  Small or blurry images in your Ad may cause it to be removed without warning.  Also, because its impossible to tell if an Ebay picture is original, no watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed.  If wanting to use those services, then please post a picture with your username visible with the item.

5. All items must have a sale price. Including items up for trade.
[/quote]

What am I missing here?
[/quote]

Whoever the Mod is, why don't post that you edited and help the guy out instead of editing his posts without identifying yourself or the fact that it is and edit ??? He and I are not sure why you keep posting this?

Hello all, I am posting this to try and releave the tension and doubt from your minds. I spoke with a buyer today on the phone and I want everyone else to know that I have sent 2 of the 5 packages today and the rest are shipping tomorrow. I used a 5 lb guess weight however do not worry you will not be charged for any extra shipping costs. Please call me with any questions at 7274509265. Also, if your package has not shipped I will refund your paypal upon request or your package will ship tomorrow. My deepest apologizes

I have the same issue with the Titleist AP1's I purchased and paid for on March 21st. Nothing but a bunch of excuses and invalid tracking numbers that he has provided (twice)!!! I called with no response and after being promised verified tracking information last night via an email I have heard nothing! This is a joke, I have never had any issues with purchasing items from people on this board.

I am also curious if other people have received items from this guy?

Stay away from this seller! I have filed a claim with PayPal and USPS for the tracking numbers he provided me on two occasions. No irons, no refund, no word from him. All I get is a bunch of excuses and an explanation that he supposedly shipped the irons to Arizona by mistake, this after two fake tracking numbers and being paid almost two weeks ago! I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with people on this board, this is NOT one of them. I can provide my PayPal claim number to anybody who thinks it might help their case, I'm sure there are other people that have not received their items.

PM me is you need information.......

Amazing, that I get ripped on by people in this post and it looks like it actually is coming true. Hate to see this happen to people but.........when you post a for sale ad and it takes you 24+hrs to get back to anyone or you just do what you want to, its not good. I do hope all eventually works out for the people who bought stuff, but again this is not how you do business. I understand people are busy with different things but if your not keeping people up to date on things it leaves a bad taste in there mouth the longer it gets. Had a gut feeling here and glad I listened to myself.

This has nothing to do with how busy someone is......I ran my own business so I know what long hours are all about. When you tell somebody your going to do something follow through on it. After numerous emails and false tracking information this seller had no intention of shipping my item, that is my belief. I gave him numerous opportunities to make this right. I will do everything in my power to make sure this situation is rectified ASAP!

Absolutely be aware of this guy, "disabledveterangolfer"!!!

I have tried to resolve my dispute via phone messages, emails, Sale forum postings, and PMs and now (unfortunately) result to reporting a claim with PayPal dispute center. I'm also looking in to filing a complaint to the [url="http://www.ic3.gov/"]Internet Crime Complaint Center[/url] and http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/internet/.

I too, will be glad to work/share info with any one whom might have been a victim of this guy.... pm me.

I still believe there are still legit/good GolfWRX members out there but this incident leaves a "yip"/hesitation for future deals.

[quote name='thekidjjv' date='18 March 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1268955195' post='2325906']
Heads up people. And I replied 8 min after his topic was posted. In a way Im glad this happened so that I dont get burned, have one of those feelings on this one. Check out these PM"s after having to try and get in touch with this guy for the 30+hrs. Sent 22 minutes ago thekidjjv, on 18 March 2010 - 02:22 PM, said: Before I send the money to paypal I just want to confirm the bag is mine for 75 shipped? thanks John (From Him) Well, I think so, I will email you within the next two hours and let you know for sure but, the guy who offered more for it as well as several items is not responding anymore. I will keep you informed and as I said, I am pretty sure that you will get it. Sent 9 minutes ago (From Me) The only reason he offered more is because you never responded to anyone right away, he was late to the table saw that you hadn't talked to anyone and offered up more. So let me understand this,you set a price on what you want to get people say they want it and then because your slow in getting in touch with everyone you'll now take more from someone who was not first, 2nd or 3rd in line? I would never do that to someone ever, I have done many deals on here and people have offered more but I set a price regardless and I honor what I set out to do. You know what I dont want the bag if that how you do business. Thanks anyway
[/quote]

I just wish more peole had read this and believed what I was saying, instead of getting mad at me and defending him. Thank god I stayed away.

• 8 months later...