FS: or FT: AP1 710 irons 4-PW+W, many other items as well

91Bgolfer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='18 March 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1268941368' post='2325457']
I am at wotk until 6pm and I should be home to finish this for everyone tonight around 7. I apologize and I am using my blackberry which is terrible! Again, I am sorry for the delay. If you need to ask me a question I can get emails at [email protected] or pm me but, its too hars to post on here while at work.
[/quote]

Thanks for the response, I can wait.

Heads up people. And I replied 8 min after his topic was posted. In a way Im glad this happened so that I dont get burned, have one of those feelings on this one. Check out these PM"s after having to try and get in touch with this guy for the 30+hrs. Sent 22 minutes ago thekidjjv, on 18 March 2010 - 02:22 PM, said: Before I send the money to paypal I just want to confirm the bag is mine for 75 shipped? thanks John (From Him) Well, I think so, I will email you within the next two hours and let you know for sure but, the guy who offered more for it as well as several items is not responding anymore. I will keep you informed and as I said, I am pretty sure that you will get it. Sent 9 minutes ago (From Me) The only reason he offered more is because you never responded to anyone right away, he was late to the table saw that you hadn't talked to anyone and offered up more. So let me understand this,you set a price on what you want to get people say they want it and then because your slow in getting in touch with everyone you'll now take more from someone who was not first, 2nd or 3rd in line? I would never do that to someone ever, I have done many deals on here and people have offered more but I set a price regardless and I honor what I set out to do. You know what I dont want the bag if that how you do business. Thanks anyway

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! I WORK 72 HOURS ON AND 36 OFF. I HAVE 5 MONTHS LEFT IN THE NAVY BEFORE I AM DONE WITH MY DUTY. I AM CURRENTLY OUT- PROCESSING ETC... MY DAYS ARE LONG AND, I AM SO SORRY IF I DIDN'T KEEP YOU INFORMED WHILE WE WHERE TREATING PATIENTS ALL DAY. I DON'T HAVE A PC WITH INTERNET ACCESS AT THE CLINIC AND AS I FOUND OUT, USING MY BLACKBERRY IS TERRIBLE FOR THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY.

IM SPEECHLESS, ALL I WANT TO DO IS SELL THESE ITEMS. NOT ARGUE OVER PETTY THINGS

Was nothing but cordial to you. Post the email I sent to you about understanding how difficult it is dealing with all the PM's and such. Your the one who wound me up by stating someone else had offered more. Hey no problem go for the more money deal it is afterall your choice, but Im not an idiot there is no way he was before I contacted you about to offer more then what you listed it for. It is only because you were non-existent for 30hrs that he offered more. Do as you like, I said Im not interested in it any more, the Pm left a bad taste with me. Like I said it probably all happened for a reason. Plus dealing with someone with no feedback goes against everything I agree with but I almost went against myself. Good luck with the sale.

Ya know what, if you guys think everybody sits and hawks the computer then you haven't any clue and are too comphy sitting at your desks pushing pencils all day, some folks labor for pay and I'm one of them. Quit busting this guys chops and if you can't be patient go buy elsewhere. He's followed the rules, period. Another thing I need to get straight, it's OK for guys to lowball the hell out of somebody, but if somebody makes him a better than asking price he's supposed to say no??? I don't get that type of figuring at all. It's his stuff and he can give it away if he wants...that'd be OK even tho he has asking prices listed, yes??? C'mon, it's a business 101 situation, wake up please.

Tell me where I said he cant get more for it, not once did I say that. Its his do as he likes. Not how I do business though and thats fine that he does, no problem with it. As for work I dont sit in front of a computer or at home all day Im out busting my a** on the railroad, but Im sure I get in touch with people when I want to sale something so that the people who are interested in buying my stuff feel reassured. As I recall from the sounds of it you in the early stages of this topic seemed a bit concerned/confused also, now that you got the bag you suddenly have amnesia. Done with this, hope all works out for everyone involved.

I think all involved should take a deep breath. :drinks: I know when I first started out on this site it was a tad confusing. Lets give the guy a chance to gain some feedback and understand how this site operates. I understand everyone's frustration, but it won't make the wheel turn any faster. I live in Upstate New York and all I care about at this point in time is sunny weather to play golf. Cheers all. :beach:

[quote name='thekidjjv' date='18 March 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1268959648' post='2326053']
Tell me where I said he cant get more for it, not once did I say that. Its his do as he likes. Not how I do business though and thats fine that he does, no problem with it. As for work I dont sit in front of a computer or at home all day Im out busting my a** on the railroad, but Im sure I get in touch with people when I want to sale something so that the people who are interested in buying my stuff feel reassured. As I recall from the sounds of it you in the early stages of this topic seemed a bit concerned/confused also, now that you got the bag you suddenly have amnesia. Done with this, hope all works out for everyone involved.
[/quote]

Maybe we've passed each other a time or 2. Confused, yes, but not enough to crap on the guys thread. Best of Luck to you and yours.

[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='18 March 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1268960584' post='2326084']
I will be sending you the tracking information and I will even ship out via ups orange as soon as I receive the funds in my acct. I believe that is exactly what I said earlier. Thanks Again
[/quote]

Payment was sent Thu 3/18/10 4:47 PM eastern time. Transaction Date: Mar 18, 2010
Transaction ID: 3FC57761T2041274G Your payment to [email protected] has been sent.

Please confirm receipt of payment to your account. Thanks again, Brian

[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='18 March 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1268962707' post='2326167']
Yes, it is in pay pal thank you. I will be sending you the tracking information via email to you as soon as the funds are pending in my bank (Monday). I can expedite shipping at that time if you would like. Thanks so much for your purchase. I think you will be very happy with your irons.
[/quote]

Monday shipping is fine. I will leave feedback to your account when irons are received. Thanks again, Brian

[quote name='BALLGOFAR' date='18 March 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1268963316' post='2326180']
[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='18 March 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1268962707' post='2326167']
Yes, it is in pay pal thank you. I will be sending you the tracking information via email to you as soon as the funds are pending in my bank (Monday). I can expedite shipping at that time if you would like. Thanks so much for your purchase. I think you will be very happy with your irons.
[/quote]

Monday shipping is fine. I will leave feedback to your account when irons are received. Thanks again, Brian
[/quote]

Just curious. I sent direct funds from my PayPal account. I didn't use a credit card to pay. It should say [b]Confirmed funds[/b] and not pending??( Until Monday) You should be able to print a UPS label form the Paypal Site.

Hey guys, I am starting to fall asleep so, if you decide to purchase anything else please leave me a message or, if you have already emailed or spoken with me about an item feel free to purchase it and, I will get up a little early in the a.m. to answer any questions. Thanks!crazy2.gif I will be available at noon est if anyone has any questions.

2. MANDATORY! - Please provide clear original pictures in For Sale or Wanted to Trade listing and items MUST BE IN YOUR POSSESSION.  Small or blurry images in your Ad may cause it to be removed without warning.  Also, because its impossible to tell if an Ebay picture is original, no watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed.  If wanting to use those services, then please post a picture with your username visible with the item.

5. All items must have a sale price. Including items up for trade.

[quote name='disabledveterangolfer' date='19 March 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1268994186' post='2326759']
2. MANDATORY! - Please provide clear original pictures in For Sale or Wanted to Trade listing and items MUST BE IN YOUR POSSESSION.  Small or blurry images in your Ad may cause it to be removed without warning.  Also, because its impossible to tell if an Ebay picture is original, no watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed.  If wanting to use those services, then please post a picture with your username visible with the item.

5. All items must have a sale price. Including items up for trade.
[/quote]

What am I missing here?

Give the guy a break. Some of you guys are ridiculous, he is giving you an amazing deal on these things and you get digruntled for his need to work? Wow, oh well.

On a different note, I noticed you had pictures for CG15 wedges and the ping iwi putter but did not have a price. I would be interested in these. Please PM me or respond to this with the availability or price.