Auto-Signatures Gone Wild!

yenniedn

Pure madness!!!
Is it me or are some of our auto-signatures (i.e. "what's in the bag" stuff) at the bottom of the post getting out hand?

It started out with just what's in the bag. Now I've seen one with what's in the BACK-UP bag!?!?! What the???

Also saw one with a listing on someone's EXTRA clubs. Do we really care?

It's just a little odd when many of the signatures are longer than most of the actual posts!!!

Tell me I'm not crazy...

(Btw, I'm thinking of editing my auto-signature to include every club I've ever own.)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've tried to address this problem in the past. But it seems to get ignored. Current sticks are one thing but back up bags, back up-back up bags, clubs being tested, along with the additions of photos and OEM brand logo's and of course using large font to bring even more attention to long signature's take it to a whole new level.

SIGNATURE TOPIC OF THE PAST

Is it me or are some of our auto-signatures (i.e. "what's in the bag" stuff) at the bottom of the post getting out hand?

It started out with just what's in the bag. Now I've seen one with what's in the BACK-UP bag!?!?! What the???

Also saw one with a listing on someone's EXTRA clubs. Do we really care?

It's just a little odd when many of the signatures are longer than most of the actual posts!!!

Tell me I'm not crazy...

(Btw, I'm thinking of editing my auto-signature to include every club I've ever own.)

I was actually thinking about putting a little of my carbiography, oh! and maybe a list of my favorite bread recipes, and while I'm at it, I could list the cars I've bought in the last 8 or 10 years.....PLUS!..My favorite football players, and hot rock stars wives pics too. :kewlpics:

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

Just turn off signatures in your Control Panel. Problem solved.

Never even knew that was an option . . .

I actually DO want to know what some people have in their bags, but as MrParr1Noid said, I don't need your whole autobiography separating your post from the next post.

Exactly the reason the signatures are helpful. People can know who's using what and communicate via PM with the owners regarding playability and reviews.

Exactly the reason the signatures are helpful. People can know who's using what and communicate via PM with the owners regarding playability and reviews.

True. But I just get soooooo jealous when I see everyone elses' amazing equipment.

Kids half my age with great set-ups, and probably the game to back it up (which I also don't have.) :kewlpics:

The Signatures can be a tad over the top.

--------------------

:D 7.5* Tour Issue R9 TP bent 6* open with prototype OZIK tp7X tipped 2 inches & Kwoked 3 inches golf pride green leather wrap

:D Tour Issue 19.6735* 200 duffy with Tiger Woods 15* 970 x100 pullout golf pride green leather wrap

:D 1-pw Tour ISSUE sonartec blades with sooper yoyo grooves in 3x black with 3x milled face all with speeder 904 hb with WHITE GRIP MASTER WRAPS

:secret: MILLED TOUR ISSUE BETTI wedge 56* & 56* bent to 57* with KJ CHOI ORANGE OZIK PULLOUTS With ORANGE IOmics

:kewlpics: MILLED REDWOOD TOUR ISSUE BELLY ANSER WITH V2 & pink TOUR IOmic BELLY putter grip

TaylorMade%20Major%20Commemorative%20Staff%20Bag%20-%202006%20Season%20Opener.jpg

^^^ THE BAG ^^^

CLICK LINK FOR BACK UPS

:cheesy:

LOL - he's speaking from experience!!! Hilarious!

--------------------

:D 7.5* Tour Issue R9 TP bent 6* open with prototype OZIK tp7X tipped 2 inches & Kwoked 3 inches golf pride green leather wrap

:D Tour Issue 19.6735* 200 duffy with Tiger Woods 15* 970 x100 pullout golf pride green leather wrap

:D 1-pw Tour ISSUE sonartec blades with sooper yoyo grooves in 3x black with 3x milled face all with speeder 904 hb with WHITE GRIP MASTER WRAPS

:secret: MILLED TOUR ISSUE BETTI wedge 56* & 56* bent to 57* with KJ CHOI ORANGE OZIK PULLOUTS With ORANGE IOmics

:kewlpics: MILLED REDWOOD TOUR ISSUE BELLY ANSER WITH V2 & pink TOUR IOmic BELLY putter grip

TaylorMade%20Major%20Commemorative%20Staff%20Bag%20-%202006%20Season%20Opener.jpg

^^^ THE BAG ^^^

CLICK LINK FOR BACK UPS

:crazy: MILLED TOUR ISSUE BETTI wedge 56* & 56* bent to 57* with KJ CHOI ORANGE OZIK PULLOUTS With ORANGE IOmics

^^^ THE BAG ^^^

CLICK LINK FOR BACK UPS

I just had a seizure. :secret:

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

We've tried to address this problem in the past. But it seems to get ignored. Current sticks are one thing but back up bags, back up-back up bags, clubs being tested, along with the additions of photos and OEM brand logo's and of course using large font to bring even more attention to long signature's take it to a whole new level.

Didn't you guys talk about making some kind of form that would only allow text for the WITB part of the sig?

9° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 60 6.5
15° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 70 6.0
19° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
22° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
5-PW Srixon ZX5 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 50/54/58 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 0418

Yes,

Its still in development.

Didn't you guys talk about making some kind of form that would only allow text for the WITB part of the sig?

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• 3 weeks later...

Oh forget it . . . I must give in and go with the flow . . . my new "what's in the bag" auto-signature will now read:

TaylorMade r7 425 8.5* tour issue w/ REAX TP Rombax 75 Stiff + Lamkin DMC grip + Daphne's Dalmation HC

TaylorMade r7 HFS 13* tour issue w/ Fujikura Tour Spec Pro95 Stiff + Lamkin DMC grip + black/white Rocket Tour Sox

SYB Hybrid 2 iron w/ chrome Rifle Project X 5.5 + Lamkin corded grip + black/white Rocket Tour Skinny Stick

SYB Hybrid 3 iron w/ pured Rifle Project X 5.5 + Lamkin DMC grip

SYB Hybrid 4 iron w/ pured Rifle Project X 5.5 + Lamkin DMC grip

Callaway X-Tour 5-PW w/ Rifle Project X 5.5 + Winn/Callaway Fusion ribbed grips

Mizuno MP Series 52.07 chrome wedge w/ Rifle Spinner 5.5 + Winn Zebra grip - paintfill

Mizuno MP Series 58.10 chrome wedge w/ Rifle Spinner 5.5 + Winn Zebra grip - paintfill

Scotty Cameron Futura @ 33" w/ Winn oversized grip + custom weight

Ping Hoofer Extreme in orange w/ orange stitching

Titleist ProV1x w/ various scuffs

Adidas 360's red/white/black

Various Adidas Climacool Shirts

Bushnell 1500 w/ Slope rangefinder + various nicks from flying out of golf cart

Zero Friction tees

Regular wooden tees

Cameron Pivot tools

3M athletic tape

Maxfli golf gloves

Timex IronMan watch

Black Ralph Lauren Polo bath towel

A handful of quarters, dimes and nickels

Combination metal wire/plastic club scrubber on a retractable thing-a-bobber

Line-Em-Up alignment aid

Orange Sharpie Mini

Wool beanie cap

Pencil from Eagle Ridge

Pencil from San Jose Muni

Claritin

Visine

Emergency Coors Lite

1 PayDay candy bar

3 Granola bars

Sunscreen

Receipt from Burger King for #3 breakfast combo

Here was my signature from 6 months ago.

Now, I'm pretty proud of the bag that I've put together and while I would never compare my equip to anyone else's think that it is a relatively respectable bag. As I have noted in the first line of what used to be my four line signature, I am a lefty--and as everybody knows it is hard to find decent lefty clubs. Believe it or not, I have managed to put together some spares as well, mostly putters--but that's beside the point. If you've actually read this far, you're probably asking yourself . . . why is he putting all of this in his signature? Believe me, I ask myself the same question when I read MANY of the signatures on this board. So with that in mind--let's please limit our signatures. My finger is getting extremely tired from the scrolling of signatures to read many of the one-line posts that are made. Pictures--sure, but only in liu of the 1000 words, not in addition to (and please make them small).

So, in the interest of hypocrisy, and to further drive my point, let's look at some of the stuff I have lying around, just for fun.

Driver: In addition to the TaylorMade R510TP with the X-Stiff Fujikura 757 w/ the TP graphics,

the backup is a Nakashima 420cc, currently shafted with a Graphite Design YS5.1 Stiff--but that thing is a noodle. I do have a Fujikura 660TR Tourspec (is there any other kind?) X-Flex coming (thanks mate)

Fairway Woods: In addition to the Mizuno MP001 3 wood, I have some TaylorMade 200Steel fairways. Both a 3 and a 5. Both of them are still shafted with the stock steel. But I can't give them up--they were a Christmas present from my wife's grandma. She's cool.

Irons: I actually have my old Taylormade SuperSteel irons lying around somewhere. Those are really long. I also have a set of Mizuno MP30 heads sitting next to some True Temper X100 pulls (but gripped with GolfPride MultiCompound grips). I really ought to get around to shafting those huh? Also, I have a custom combo set of KZG's. Lefty of course, forged cavities from the 3-6 irons and blades from the 6-PW. The 6 iron overlap gave me a 6-blade to practice with, and I generally bagged the 6 cavity iron. These are awesome irons, for those who are curious (and still reading), and I highly recommend them.

Wedges: Sufficeth it to say, that I am well stocked with wedges, but only getting started. Not so much with collecting these at all, just trying to find the best out there for me on any given course. I've got an array of Cleveland 588's, more KZG's and Cally's, but am anticipating some Vokey additions soon.

Putters: Now here is where I have a problem. In addition to the BB18 (the one in my short signature and in my WITB picutures) I also have a TP Mills tour sample from David. This putter has been pictured and posted about in the flatstick forum. I'll leave it at that for now. I also have a Von's 398 that I got from golow. This isn't exactly the "flashest" of putters but it has a great feel, not to mention mojo 'plenty! I got a Japanese Gauge Design heel shafted M3+ mallet, which was first true "premium" putter. The one collectable I have is a left-handed Scotty Cameron American Classic VII (the one to commemorate Phil Mickelson's Master's victory--limited release to 1/205!--never seen a ball-display use only). In addition to that Scotty, I have a right handed Studio Stainless Newport II. It is a great practice/training putter, but might be a little light for my taste. The biggest surprise in my putter stable is a Callaway branded BJ-5 mallet. This putter is extremely solid and one of the best feeling putters I have. I could play this putter on ANY course and not miss a step. I also have a Callaway Warbird putter that I got just for the sake of novelty, and is my only non-gamer putter--no "pudder" for me! My White-Hot #5 rounds out my Callaway collection--this was my first "name-brand" club that I got when they were first released many, many years ago. Decent enough stick, but I have since moved forward, and know a little more what I like as I've had a chance to sample many-a-club since then. I will keep that putter forever though. In addition to these putters, I have a fair collection of Pings. Mostly Ansers in their various forms and in a wide assortment of materials (Ansers 2, 4, 5 in stainless, BeCu, BeNi, MgBZ, and even titanium pixel'ed). You can never go wrong in a classic, but sadly, you can go light! I also have a custom putter rack being made, that will display 5 putters. For now, I think that the Scotty Cameron American Classic VII (SCACVII), the Bettinardi DASS Tour Special Southpaw BB18, Gauge Japan M3+, BeCu Ping Anser 2, and the Von's putter will make the rack. "The Mills Putter?" you ask yourself? Well it's in the bag!

The moral to the story is, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY PEOPLE, LET'S SHORTEN UP OUR SIGNATURES! If you've actually read each and every word I've typed here, feel free to continue if you are so inclined. However if you're anything like me, nobody cares what backup drivers you have--nevermind what your main driver is! The only person who wants to see how creative you are with the coloring of your signature and your complete club inventory is your Mom. And Momma Ain't Here!!! Believe it or not, I'll look at your clubs if I'm interested, and I usually am--but trust me, the louder someone yells, the harder people ignore!

In a concious effort to reduce my signature size I have put my wedges on one line....... Yenniedn how do you find the feel on that pencil from San Jose muni????

True, but you've still got 14 clubs in addition to the 5 putters, 2 bags, 2 shoes, and other misc goods. Do give the Signature thread a looky-loo, if anything for a good laugh or two. :idhitit:

FWIW, I've got a relatively mundane putter collection at 25ish, but most of them could make my bag, and enough spare clubs to make a couple decent-ish bags. But you probably don't care about the specifics...especially after the first 14 clubs. ;)

:hi:

Oh forget it . . . I must give in and go with the flow . . . my new "what's in the bag" auto-signature will now read:

Orange Sharpie Mini

yen,

I was thinking about getting the Sharpie Mini, but I just love the way my Original Sharpie writes. Sure it's not the latest technology, but I trust it. I can write down the middle all day long. Sometimes, I use it for a little draw. Still, the Sharpie Mini has caught my eye. Let me know how it is. :idhitit:

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

I was thinking about getting the Sharpie Mini, but I just love the way my Original Sharpie writes. Sure it's not the latest technology, but I trust it. I can write down the middle all day long. Sometimes, I use it for a little draw. Still, the Sharpie Mini has caught my eye. Let me know how it is. ;)

:idhitit: AWESOME post! Love the double-entendre. thumbup.gif

:hi:

Orange Sharpie Mini

yen,

I was thinking about getting the Sharpie Mini, but I just love the way my Original Sharpie writes. Sure it's not the latest technology, but I trust it. I can write down the middle all day long. Sometimes, I use it for a little draw. Still, the Sharpie Mini has caught my eye. Let me know how it is. :idhitit:

Now, gentlemen, THAT is one of the wittiest (is that actually a word???) posts I've ever seen. Friggin' hilarious! Subtle, sarcastic and high brow . . . touche!

Mac, I'd love your favorite bread recipes! From a guy older than sliced bread they must be delicious!

Hipcheck- if that wasn't the best post in ages it ranks number two all time!

I'm thinking I need to get a video on signatures to match the one on posting in GxGolfers signature. I've always been a fan of excess, but some of these belong in the same catagory as speedo's on fat guys, that is as a fig newton of one's imagination.

I admit my sig was way too long at 1 point but after being asked, I cut it back to it's current.

I hope this is still not bothersome to others here.

Hip, as always, classic postings!

DoubleAA

Callaway XR Pro 9* Mitsubishi Fubuki zt 70x tipped .5"
Callaway XR Pro 14* Mitsubishi Fubuki z-fw 85x
Mizuno MP- 33 3-pw KBS-Tour x stepped x 2
Nike VR Forged 52*,56*,60*
Mizuno Bettinardi C-03 Blade @ 33"
Titleist Prov1x

• 3 months later...

Members old/new PLEASE take a look at your signatures. They are getting ridiculous again. We don't need gigantic slide shows of your equipment. We have a photo/WITB section for that! Go ahead and post all your back up clubs in your photo/WITB too. There's really no reason to put them in your signature.

Members old/new PLEASE take a look at your signatures. They are getting ridiculous again. We don't need gigantic slide shows of your equipment. We have a photo/WITB section for that! Go ahead and post all your back up clubs in your photo/WITB too. There's really no reason to put them in your signature.

How about a small slide show ;)

I dont know what you guys are complaining about, its not like mapleleaf14 is listing his gear in his sig.... I think that might be a good place to draw the line ... could you imagine ..lol

Mapleleaf14's new sig ... come on ML make it happen! LOL! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE GOLF EQUIPMENT!!!!

NOTE: Not everything is shown here and everything is subject to change!!

CURRENTLY IN THE BAG (I'll take out certain clubs depending on the course):

DRIVER: Infiniti ProPulsion 440 9º (UST V2 shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

FW WOOD: Titleist 975F 16.5º (UST Harmon Tour Design CB65 shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

HYBRID: Infiniti Assure XS 20º hybrid (UST V2-Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

Infiniti Assure XS 24º hybrid (UST V2-Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

IRONS: KZG Forged III (3-PW; Project X shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips)

WEDGES: Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel 53-8 - bent to 50º / 5º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel 56-10 - bent to 54º / 8º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel 60-5 - bent to 58º / 3º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

PUTTER: BIG OAK T'Ville 2 Custom Prototype

BAG: switching between a KZG staff bag and a KZG staff stand bag.

BALL: Bridgestone e6 / Titleist NXT Tour

Let me start by saying that I have a sickness...I LOVE golf equipment!! I'm lucky enough to be in a situation that allows me to acquire alot of gear. My family has been in the golf business for 30+ years and I have met so many good people and made so many good friends through this, & I'm thankful for it all. I have a great girlfriend that understands me and allows me to indulge in this "golf fetish", she puts up with the spillover that's working it's way out of the "golf den" into other rooms in the house, the practice green & nets in the back yard (yes, the pool is a water hazard), and she's becoming a bit of a fan of equipment like me!

IRONS:

1. -- Ping I5 irons

(BLACK Dot 3-PW; Z-Z65 Cushin shafts; Ping 703 Full Cord grips)

Nice Ping irons...soft feel - great feel for cast iron. On loan to a buddy.

2. -- Ping I5 irons

(BLUE Dot 3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Ping 703 grips)

Made available to me through a friend so I grabbed them since they were blue dot, which is what technically fits me, & also because they had DG shafts.

3. -- Ping S59 irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grips)

I wasn't in love with the overall look of the head at first, now I really like them. They feel really good for a cast iron.

4. -- Cleveland CG2 irons

(3-PW; T.T. Black Gold shafts; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grips)

Got a great deal on these and they really feel nice. Really a great iron, and I just put Black Gold shafts in them. The combination of the CMM metal, shafts, and the grips makes these irons feel unbelievably good!

5. -- Cleveland TA7 irons

(3-PW; Sensicore shafts; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips)

Got these off of a buddy that needed to dump them...good deal for $100.

6. -- Cleveland CG4 TOUR irons

(3-PW; Project X shafts; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grips)

Originally had DG Sensicore shafts, but recently swapped out for PX shafts. These are awesome with those!

7. -- Cleveland TA3 Form Forged irons

(2-PW; Rifle shafts; Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord grips)

Buddy gave these to me for doing some rush repair work for him.

8. -- Callaway Fusion irons

(3-PW; stock steel shafts; Winn G8 grips)

Played a couple rounds with these - didn't fall in love with 'em. To me, they feel muted.

9. -- Cleveland TA3 Gun Metal Form Forged irons

(3-PW; Rifle shafts; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grips)

These are so sweet feeling. Great looking in the gun metal finish too.

10. -- KZG Forged Evolution irons

(3-PW, AW; True Temper Black Gold shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips) and KZG Forged SW and LW

Great set of forged irons that are forgiving. As nice a feeling set of forged irons as I've hit...may get knocked because of the name, but quality is excellent.

11. -- Infiniti 302 irons

(3-PW,GW,SW, and LW; UST ProForce RV2 graphite shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips)

Made these in the shop for a weekend project. These feel great - definitely a great "winter weather" set!!

12. -- Nike Pro Combo OS irons

(3-PW; stock shafts; Golf Pride Decade Multi-compound grips)

These are (have been for awhile) on loan to a buddy, who really needs to either buy them or give 'em back!! Actually a pretty darn good feeling iron.

13. -- Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II irons

(3-PW; TT Lite shafts; Golf Pride Tour Wrap grips)

Not much to say about these...I kept these around because they aren't worth anything!

14. -- MacGregor VIP Forged Blade irons

(1-SW; stock shafts?; good old "Green Victory" grips!)

I always lusted after these irons when I was a kid - back then they were worth more! Finally got a practically mint set awhile back knowing I'd never play them - but what a pretty looking set of irons!

15. --Cleveland 588 TA Satin irons

(3-PW; H.E.T. shafts; Golf Pride Tour Wrap grips)

Old school blades...Great look but a sweet spot the size of half a dime! I can't get rid of them, partly because they are worth next to nothing and partly because they are so cool looking!

16. -- Cleveland TA2 irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips)

Another nice iron from Cleveland, though these have probably seen the least action of any of my Cleveland irons.

17. --Titleist 690.cb irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold Sensicore shafts; Golf Pride Dual Durometer Red grips)

Nice irons. Great looking for sure. I haven't played these much though.

18. -- Ping I3 Blade irons

(3-PW, UW; JZ shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips)

I originally grabbed these out of the shop to just leave at the condo in Florida because I had a set at home too, but now that I only have this set, I brought them back.

19. -- Cleveland CG4 irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold Sensicore shafts; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grips)

Great feeling irons! IMO, one of the best game-improvement clubs. Have a great feel...Cleveland's metal matrix really does feel nice!

20. -- Cleveland TA1 Form Forged irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips)

Traded some hockey gear for these! I started taking all the paint fill off to give them more of a "monotone" look, but still haven't gotten around to finishing.

21. -- Infiniti AW-2 Forged irons

(3-PW,GW,SW; Dynamic Gold Sensicore shafts; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grips)

IMO, one of Inifiniti's best irons. Nice look, great feel. I've had these things forever and just recently re-discovered them in our shed at our Florida condo when we went down for a weekend!

22. --Ping ISI Nickel irons

(2-PW, SW; JZ shafts; Golf Pride Tour Wrap Half Cord grips)

Another set that was down in the Florida condo shed...mint set of ISI Nickels. I remember when my Dad and I both played these identical sets. I carried the nickel Scottsdale Anser putter with these to "complete" the look!

23. --Titleist 704 CB irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride Dual Durometer Red grips)

Not one of "Big T's" best irons.

24. -- Callaway X-Tour irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grips)

I like these better than any other Callaways I've tried. Good combination of feel & feedback.

25. --KZG OC-X1 irons

(3-PW; Project X shafts; Golf Pride V55 Victory Full Cord grips)

Big-headed, long, and forgiving. That's what these are all about! Head looks HUGE compared to what I've been playing lately! If you can't hit these good, you should think about playing tennis.

26. -- Ben Hogan Apex irons

(2-EW; stock "4" shafts; Golf Pride V55 Half Cord grips)

A beautiful Hogan blade...not the easiest to hit, but feel like heaven when you do!

27. --Mizuno MP-60 irons

(3-PW; Project X shafts; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grips)

Nice feeling iron, I don't think they are as forgiving as some say they are, but I didn't get them to be a game improvement iron!

28. --Titleist 735.cm Chrome irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Titleist Tour Velvet Full Cord grips)

Nice feeling - still has that Titleist "click". Fairly forgiving, but you still have to strike the ball fairly decent.

29. -- Ping Eye 2 BeCu irons

(3-PW, SW, LW; Dynamic Gold Sensicore shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips)

Everyone needs to have a set of Ping irons, right?!? These are classics.

30. -- Taylor Made 300 Forged irons

(3-PW; Rifle Flighted shafts; Lamkin Crossline grips)

Nice feeling forged irons, I got these off of a buddy that owed me money and decided to give me the set of irons instead! Nice looking, and feel nice. Good shafts too.

31. -- Nike Slingshot Tour irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grips)

I never liked the look of the Slingshot irons, especially the OSS version. These give you the same overall thing but in a much nicer looking package in my opinion.

32. -- MacGregor MacTec M685 irons

These are some really great feeling irons! It's amazing how forgiving they are. In my opinion, they have just a bit of an X-Tour look at address. The Rifle shafts that came stock in these were very nice, but I really like PX shafts and recently put a set in. They really work well in these clubs. I'll put the stock Rifles in something else! IMO, one of the top irons to come out lately. They are silly-easy to hit and feel fantastic.

33. -- MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Muirfield 20th Anniversary irons

(3-PW; Dynamic Gold shafts; Golf Pride Green Victory Half Cord grips)

I always loved these irons when I was a kid and I found this set on Ebay and got them for $16 in fantastic shape with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts in them! I regripped them with Green Victory Half Cord grips.

34. -- KZG Forged CB III irons

I finally got around to putting shafts into these heads that I've had since early summer, now I'm wondering why in the heck I waited so long! These are awesome. The Project X shafts in these heads make for a great feeling club.

35. -- MacGregor M675 Forged Blade irons

(3-PW; Rifle Flighted 6.0 shafts; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips)

I traded a Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 for these irons...possibly my best trade ever! These are very nice forged irons, very solid feeling. Very simple looking blade.

36. -- Mizuno MX-23 / MP-30 Combo irons

(3-5 MX-23; 6-PW MP-30; Project X shafts; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grips)

I originally got these heads only and put a set of Project X shafts in them and bent them 1º up. Makes a nice little combo set.

37. -- TaylorMade R7 TP irons

Great feeling new irons! Great look at address. I put Project X shafts in these too...my shaft of choice lately it seems! Feel like forged irons. Distance is very nice with these, as is the trajectory.

38. -- Nike CCi irons

(3-PW; stock shaft; stock grips)

Got these from the rep as a "demo" set. I'll order the CCi Forged irons from him as soon as he lets me, though they won't be available until Feb '07.

OTHER DRIVERS & WOODS:

1.--Cleveland Launcher Comp 460 9.5º Driver (UST ProForce V2 shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

2.--Cleveland Hi-Bore 9.5º (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

3.--Cleveland Launcher Comp 15º Fairway Wood (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

4.--Cleveland Launcher 460 9.5º Driver (UST ProForce Gold shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

5.--Cleveland Launcher 15º Fairway Wood (UST ProForce Gold shaft; Lamkin Crossline Grip)

6.--Cleveland Launcher Steel 19º Fairway Wood (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

7.--Cleveland Launcher 13º Fairway Wood (Aldila NV shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

8.--Cleveland Halo 2i 19º hybrid (Aldila NV-hybrid shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

9.--Cleveland Halo 1i Strong 14º hybrid (Aldila NV-hybrid shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

10.--Infiniti PFD360D 9º Driver (Graphite Designs YS-9.1+ shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

11.--Infiniti Propulsion 460 10.5º Driver (UST Harmon Tour Design shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

12.--Infiniti Hot Shot 14º Hybrid (UST I-Rod Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

13.--Infiniti Hot Shot 22º Hybrid (UST I-Rod Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

14.--Infiniti Propulsion 460 9º Driver (UST V2 shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

15.--Nike Ignite 460 9.5º Driver (Fujikura Speeder 757 shaft; Golf Pride Decade Multi Compound grip)

16.--KZG G-Force Prototype 10.5º Driver (Aldila NV shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

17.--KZG Gemini 460 9º Driver (UST ProForce V2 shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

18.--KZG Gemini #3 Fairway Wood (Grafalloy ProLite shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

19.--KZG Gemini #5 Fairway Wood (Grafalloy ProLite shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

20.--KZG RBT 400 Driver (UST Pro Force 65 shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

21.--KZG U-iron 14º Hybrid (UST I-ROD hybrid shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

22.--KZG U-iron 18º Hybrid (UST I-ROD hybrid shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

23.--KZG U-iron 22º Hybrid (UST I-ROD hybrid shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

24.--KZG G4 9º Driver (Harrison Mugen shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

25.--Titleist 983E 8.5º Driver (Fujikura Speeder shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

26.--Titleist 905-S 9.5º Driver (Fujikura Camo Prototype shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

--------Made for Frank Lickliter. One funky looking shaft for sure!

27.--Titleist 980F 17º Fairway Wood (Fujikura Speeder shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

28.--Taylor Made R7 Quad Driver 8.5º (UST ProForce Gold shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

29.--Taylor Made R7 Quad 425 Driver 9.5º (Stock Reax shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

30.--Taylor Made V-Steel 15º Fairway Wood (Stock shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

31.--Taylor Made V-Steel 18º Fairway Wood (Stock shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

32.--Taylor Made V-Steel 21º Fairway Wood (Stock shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

33.--Taylor Made Rescue Dual 19º (Fujikura Banzai Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

34.--Taylor Made R7 460 Driver 9.5º (Stock shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

35.--Taylor Made R7 Steel 15º Fairway Wood (Stock shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

36.--Nike SQ 9.5º Driver (stock Diamana shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

37.--Titleist 503H 19º Hybrid (Dynamic Gold Sensicore shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

38.--MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Tour 9º Driver (Speeder QuadraAction shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

39.--Callaway Big Bertha 454 9º Driver (Speeder 757 Tour Spec shaft; Golf Pride V55 grip)

40.--Callaway Fusion FT-3 Tour 9.5º Driver (Speeder 569 shaft; Golf Pride V55 grip)

41.--Callaway Big Bertha 3+ Fairway Wood (UST V2 shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

42.--Callaway Fusion 3h 20º Hybrid (Aldila NV-Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride V55 grip)

43.--Callaway Heavenwood 1h 14º Hybrid (UST I-Rod Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride V55 grip)

44.--Bang Golf Bang-O-Matic 9º Driver (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

45.--Ping G5 9º Driver (Aldila VS Proto 70 shaft; Golf Pride V55 grip)

46.--Nike SQ Tour 9.5º Driver (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

47.--Nike SQ Tour 8.5º Driver (Harrison Mugen shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

48.--Nike Slingshot 17º Hybrid (UST V-2 Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

49.--Nike CPR 18º Iron-Wood Hybrid (UST I-Rod Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

50.--Nike CPR 21º Iron-Wood Hybrid (stock shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

51.--MacGregor MacTec NVG2 "UT3" 20º Hybrid (Fujikura Speeder T.A. shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

52.--MacGregor MacTec NVG2 "UT2" 17º Hybrid (Fujikura Speeder T.A. shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

53.--Mizuno MX-500 9.5º Driver (Aldila NV shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

54.--Mizuno Fli-Hi CLK 17º Hybrid (Aldila NV-Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

55.--Mizuno Fli-Hi 21º Hybrid (True Temper Sensicore shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

56.--Tour Edge Exotics 9º Driver (Grafalloy ProLaunch Red shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

57.--Cobra HS9-X 9º Driver (Graphite Design YS-6.6+ shaft; Black/Green Lamkin Torsion Control grip)

58.--Titleist 585H 17º hybrid (Aldila NV-Hybrid shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

59.--Infiniti Assure XS 20º Hybrid bent to 16º (UST V2-Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

60.--Infiniti Assure XS 20º Hybrid (UST V2-Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

61.--Infiniti Assure XS 24º Hybrid (UST V2-Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

62.--Nike Sasquatch Sumo2 9.5º Driver (stock shaft; stock grip) - ordered from Nike rep 9/1/06.

63.--Infiniti ProPulsion 440 9º Driver (UST V2 shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

64.--Adams Idea Pro 20º Hybrid (Aldila VS 80 "By You" shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

65.--Adams Idea Pro 23º Hybrid (Aldila VS 80 "By You" shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

66.--Infiniti Hot Shot XS 18º Hybrid (UST I-Rod Hybrid shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

67.--Titleist 975D 16.5º Fairway Wood (UST Harmon Tour Design CB65 shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

OTHER WEDGES:

1. --Taylor Made Rac Forged Satin 52º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

2. --Taylor Made Rac Forged Satin 56º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

3. --Taylor Made Rac Forged Satin 58º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

4. --Taylor Made Rac Forged Satin 60º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

5. --Adams Tom Watson Gun Metal 52º (stock shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

6. --Adams Tom Watson Gun Metal 56º (stock shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

7. --Adams Tom Watson Gun Metal 60º (stock shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

8. --Adams Tom Watson Chrome 52º (stock shaft; Winn G8 grip)

9. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series Black Nickel 50º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Victory Full Cord grip)

10. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series Black Nickel 52º (bent to 54º; Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Victory Full Cord grip)

11. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 52º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

12. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 56º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Lamkin Crossline Full Cord grip)

13. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 50º Raw (Dyn.Gold shaft; Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

14. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 56º Raw (Dyn.Gold shaft; Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

15. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 56º Tour Chrome - bent to 58º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

16. --Titleist Vokey 200 Series 54º Tour Chrome (Dyn.Gold shaft; Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

17. --Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 60.04 60º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

18. --Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.10 56º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

19. --Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 54º bent to 52º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

20. --Nike Forged 52º (stock shaft; Golf Pride Decade Multi-compound grip)

21. --Nike Forged 56º (stock shaft; Golf Pride Decade Multi-compound grip)

22. --Nike Forged SV 60º (stock shaft; Golf Pride Decade Multi-compound grip)

23. --Infiniti "Assure" SW - 56º (Dyn.Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

24. --Callaway Forged+ 58º (stock shaft; Winn G8 grip)

25. --Cleveland 588 Gun Metal 47º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

26. --Cleveland 588 Gun Metal 51º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

27. --Cleveland 588 Gun Metal 56º (Rifle shaft; Lamkin Dual Density Crossline grip)

28. --Cleveland 797 BeNi 56º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

29. --Cleveland 588 53º (Rifle shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord grip)

--------A 588 series wedge without the markings - only has the loft and "DIADIC" on the back.

30. --Cleveland CG11 50º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

31. --Cleveland CG11 54º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

32. --Cleveland CG11 58º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

33. --Cleveland CG10 50º (Rifle Flighted shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

34. --Cleveland CG10 54º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

35. --Cleveland CG10 56º (Rifle Flighted shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

36. --Cleveland CG10 60º (Rifle Flighted shaft; Golf Pride V55 Full Cord grip)

37. --Cleveland 900 56º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

38. --Cleveland 900 60º - bent to 58º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

39. --Mizuno MP-T 53-08 Black Nickel 53º - bent to 50º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

40. --Mizuno MP-T 56-10 Black Nickel 56º - bent to 54º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

41. --Mizuno MP-T 60-05 Black Nickel 60º - bent to 58º (Project X shaft; Lamkin Crossline grip)

42. --Ping Tour Black 52º - bent to 50º (Z-Z65 shaft, 703 Full Cord grip)

43. --Ping Tour Black 56º - bent to 54º (Z-Z65 shaft, 703 Full Cord grip)

44. --Ping Tour Black 60º - bent to 58º (Z-Z65 shaft, 703 Full Cord grip)

----------These 3 were bent to go with my i5 irons.

45. --Ping Tour Black 52º - bent to 51º (Dynamic Gold shaft, Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

46. --Ping Tour Black 56º - bent to 55º (Dynamic Gold shaft, Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

47. --Ping Tour Black 60º - bent to 59º (Dynamic Gold shaft, Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

----------These 3 were bent to go with my S59 irons.

48. --MacGregor V-Foil Tour Forged 52º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

49. --MacGregor V-Foil Tour Forged 56º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

50. --MacGregor V-Foil Tour Forged 60º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

51. --Ping Eye 2 SW BeCu (Dynamic Gold Sensicore shaft, Lamkin Crossline grip)

52. --Ping Eye 2 LW BeCu (Dynamic Gold Sensicore shaft, Lamkin Crossline grip)

53. --Ben Hogan Apex Forged 52º (stock shaft, Golf Pride V55 Half Cord grip)

54. --Ben Hogan Apex Forged 56º (stock shaft, Golf Pride V55 Half Cord grip)

55. --Callaway X-Tour 50º (Stock shaft i.e Dynamic Gold; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

56. --Callaway X-Tour 52º - bent to 54º (Stock shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

57. --Callaway X-Tour 58º "Mack Daddy" (Stock shaft; Golf Pride Dual Durometer grip)

58. --TaylorMade Rac TP 52º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

59. --TaylorMade Rac TP 56º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

60. --TaylorMade Rac TP 60º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip)

61. --MacGregor V-Foil Tour 56º (loft not marked on sole?!?) - bent to 54º (Rifle Flighted 6.0 shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

62. --Callaway Forged + Vintage 52º bent to 50º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

63. --Callaway Forged + Vintage 56º bent to 54º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

64. --Callaway Forged + Vintage 60º bent to 58º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

65. --Mizuno MP-T Chrome 51º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

66. --Mizuno MP-T Chrome 56º bent to 55º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

67. --Mizuno MP-T Chrome 60º bent to 59º (Dynamic Gold shaft; Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip)

68. --Nike '07 SV 50º (stock shaft; stock grip)

69. --Nike '07 SV 56º (stock shaft; stock grip)

PUTTERS:

1. BIG OAK Custom "Boston B Balanced" w/UST Frequency Filter Shaft, Balance Certified Weight Kit, custom finish, and Iomic grip.

--------Great feeling putter; awesome head design!

2. BIG OAK Custom "Havana" w/ B.C. Weight Kit and Bidwell leather grip.

--------Also a great feeling putter from Dave @ Big Oak!

3. BIG OAK Custom "Cairo Prototype" w/UST Frequency Filter Shaft, B.C. Weight Kit, custom finish, and Grip Master leather pistol grip.

--------Another custom putter from Dave @ Big Oak...this one feels very nice!

4. BIG OAK Custom "Boston B Balanced" w/ B.C. Weight Kit, custom finish, and Bidwell leather grip.

--------This came from Dave's tour bag. It is stamped "TOUR" & "1 OF 50" and has an early, crazy & cool burnt finish.

5. BIG OAK Custom "T'Ville 2" w/UST Frequency Filter Shaft and Grip Master Tour Laced Exotic grip

--------This went to "Choeppner" first but it didn't work for him so I acquired it from Dave! Super Sweet Big Oak as usual!

6. S.Cameron "Bullseye Heavy Flange Blade"

7. S.Cameron Studio Stainless "Newport 2.5"

8. Hogan/Bettinardi "Hawk BB11"

9. Ping "B60 G2i"

10. Never Compromise "Sigma"

11. Yes "Natalie"

12. Wilson Staff/Kirk Currie "KCIV"

13. Cleveland "Classics II"

14. T.P.Mills "Workshop II" Blade

15. TM "Monza Corza AGSI Center Shaft"

16. S.Cameron "Futura Mid 42-inch"

17. Ping "Anser B" - 42-inch

18. Never Compromise "Milled 4"

19. Pixl "L1.8"

20. Ping "Sedona F"

21. John Byron "MillenniumNEXT First Run"

22. TM "Rossa Monza Corza AGSI"

23. TM "Rossa Suzuka AGSI"

24. Custom "Mulligan Milled" blade

25. S.Cameron "Futura Phantom Mallet"

26. S.Cameron "Studio Design #5"

27. another S.Cameron "Studio Design #5"

28. yet another S.Cameron "Studio Design #5", this one has B.C. Weight Kit

29. SeeMore "Original Mallet"

30. S.Cameron "Santa Fe"

31. Ping G2i "Craz-E"

32. S.Cameron "Futura" w/custom weight in head and B.C. Weight Kit

33. S.Cameron Pro Plat. "Sonoma 2"

34. Founders Club "Tour Tuned MO CAT Mallet"

35. Wilson "8813"

36. RG Designs/Dunlop "Red Neck Bubba"

37. Odyssey "White Hot 2 Ball Mallet"

38. S.Cameron Pro Plat. "Newport Mil Spec"

39. Infiniti 15th Anniversary "Napa" Style Blade

40. S.Cameron "Futura Phantom"

41. Ping "Doc 12.5"

42. Ram "Zebra"

43. MacGregor "Response MI 615"

44. Spaulding "T.P. Mills 1"

45. Odyssey "White Steel 2 Ball Blade"

46. S.Cameron "Red X2"

47. Yes "Callie"

48. Callaway "Bobby Jones BJ-5 Mallet"

49. Wilson "600" Blade with sightdot

50. S.Cameron Studio Stainless "Laguna 2.5"

51. KZG Milled Plumbers Neck - "Long" model

52. Tommy Armour "EFT Model 4" Blade

53. Bobby Grace "Fat Lady Swings" Mallet with sightdot

54. Never Compromise "Speed Control Red #1" with B.C. Weight Kit

55. MagGregor "Bobby Grace V-Foil M5K" Center Shaft with B.C. Weight Kit

56. Ping "Scottsdale Anser Nickel Reissue"

57. Never Compromise "Voodoo Daddy"

58. John Byron "Dale Head"

59. Ram Tom Watson "Wizard" Blade

60. Never Compromise "Speed Control Gray #4"

61. Guerin Rife "2-Bar Mallet"

62. La Jolla GA-3001

63. Reid Lockhart "991 Crenshaw" Blade

64. S.Cameron "Newport Mil-Spec BLACK"

65. Odyssey "Dual Force 882" blade

66. Callaway "BJ-6"

67. Ping "G2 B60"

68. Ping "Anser"

69. Tad Moore "TM-4"

70. Ping "Anser 2F Isoforce"

71. Ping "Zing 2"

72. S.Cameron "Futura Phantom Mallet 2" w/ B.C. Weight Kit, and only 2 sightlines

73. Odyssey "SRT 3-Ball"

74. Nickent "P01 Pipe Putter" w/ B.C. Weight Kit

75. Heavy Putter "A3-M" Matte Series

76. Ping G5i "Craz-E H" w/UST Frequency Filter shaft & B.C. Weight Kit

77. Ping G5i "Tess" Blade

78. Nike "Black OZ" T-130 Center Shaft

79. Ping "Bronze J-Blade"

80. Founders Club "Tour Tuned FC-V" Blade w/ Brunswick T.T. shaft and B.C. Weight Kit

81. MagGregor "Bobby Grace GT - MOI V-Foil M5K" Heel Shaft w/ B.C. Weight Kit

82. Lowe & Campbell ""No-Shock Hosel Matched Deluxe #9" Blade

83. Guerin Rife "2-Bar Blade"

84. Guerin Rife "Aussie"

85. S.Cameron "Catalina 2 Oil-Can"

86. PGA "Tommy Armour Silver Scot Reissue" Blade

87. Never Compromise "Voodoo"

88. S.Cameron "American Classics III Flange" with B.C. Weight Kit

89. Odyssey "White Steel #1"

90. Odyssey "White Steel 2-Ball Center Shaft"

91. color=#3333FF]S.Cameron[/color] "Studio Design No. 2.5" Blade

92. Pinfire "Liberty" w/ B.C. Weight Kit

93. Tear Drop "Rollface TD42" Blade w/ B.C. Weight Kit

94. PGA "T-Line IV" Blade

95. Ray Cook "Blue Goose" Napa-style Blade

96. Ping "Darby F Bronze"

97. MacGregor "Bobby Grace M-2" Blade w/ B.C. Weight Kit

98. Mizuno/Bettinardi "C-02"

99. Nike Unitized 33-inch "Tiempo"

100. Odyssey White Hot XG "#9"

101. Bettinardi "BHB4-CC"

102. Bettinardi "BHB3-C"

103. Bettinardi "BHB5-SS"

104. another Bettinardi "BHB3-C"

105. another Bettinardi "BHB5-SS"

106. another Bettinardi "BHB4-CC"

107. Nike Unitized 34-inch "Retro" with Cameron Studio Style grip

BAGS:

1.--Taylor Made R7 Limited Edition Staff Bag

2.--Taylor Made 3.5 stand bag

3.--Taylor Made 2006 Staff Bag

4.--KZG 10.5" Tour Staff Bag

5.--KZG stand bag

6.--Infiniti '05 Staff Bag

7.--Ogio Grom stand bag

8.--Bennington Nova stand bag

9.--Titleist X66 stand bag

10. and 11.--Titleist s42 Staff Bags

12.--Hogan Staff bag

13.--Sun Mountain MPB stand bag

14.--Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag

15.--Sun Mountain P-51 cart bag

16.--Sun Mountain A-5 stand bag

17.--Nike "Swoosh" Staff Bag

18.--Nike Xtreme stand bag

19.--Nike "Sasquatch" Staff Bag

20.--Nike SQ Extreme stand bag

21.--Cleveland Golf '05 Staff Bag

22.--Cleveland Golf QL55 stand bag

23. and 24. -- '06 Cleveland Golf Staff Bags - 1 9.5" and 1 10.5"

25.--Physics "Mercury" stand bag

26.--Ogio Camo Grom stand bag

27.--Ogio Vision SS stand bag w/Schling

28.--Mizuno AeroLite stand bag

29.--Mizuno '06 Staff "World" bag

30. and 31. --Ping '06 T9.5 Staff Bags

32.--Ping '06 Hoofer Extreme

33.--Ping '06 Retro

34.--Callaway Tour Bag

35.--Callaway Warbird XXT stand bag

36.--Great Divider cart bag

37.--MacGregor Stand Bag

38.--MacGregor 9" Staff Bag

39.--MacGregor 10" Staff Bag

40.--Bridgestone 10" Tour Staff bag

41.--Sun Mountain '07 C-130 cart bag

42.--KZG 9.5" Tour Staff Bag

43.--KZG Staff Stand Bag

I have tried to change my sig and make it shorter but it wont let me!

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3