Stay away from member "Slapjax7s"

Jamboy72

OP... did you not check his feedback? He had 3 negative indicating that he has issues sending items and issuing refunds. Personally I would not buy for a seller with even 1 negative.

Really sucks though for you. I don't understand people like that.

"Some emotions cannot be endured with a golf club in your hand." - Bobby Jones

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='golfnhack' timestamp='1345061503' post='5478110']
OP... did you not check his feedback? He had 3 negative indicating that he has issues sending items and issuing refunds. Personally I would not buy for a seller with even 1 negative.

Really sucks though for you. I don't understand people like that.
[/quote]

I don't necessarily agree with not buying from someone with a negative. You run into people that just want to "win" if you will and you can't do anything besides kiss their a** to keep from getting a negative feedback. Trust me, I was in that boat with a topic like this one...

With that being said, I have blocked the seller in question, I don't have the patience for people like that. Some times it happens and you can't ship ASAP or something gets sent to a spam folder. Multiple times, shame on you...

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

I love this site
Truly it is my entertainment for the day. I am a lurker but spend more time, particularly in this section, than most people.
Love seeing the sanctimonious beasts that forever write on here. The holier than thou atitude is truly amazing.
This guy has done the wrong thing and has done it before, apparently. Simple dont buy off him.

I see he has his BST priveleges taken off him. Fair enough. But moderators what criteria were used and more importantly will the same criteria be used on all such transactions.
I think the rules to ban him were plucked out of someones backside simply to appease the mob and that they will only apply to certain people not all.

Please dont ban me as I love reading the drivel most of you carry on with.

[quote name='CCC' timestamp='1345076965' post='5479616']
I love this site
Truly it is my entertainment for the day. I am a lurker but spend more time, particularly in this section, than most people.
Love seeing the sanctimonious beasts that forever write on here. The holier than thou atitude is truly amazing.
This guy has done the wrong thing and has done it before, apparently. Simple dont buy off him.

I see he has his BST priveleges taken off him. Fair enough. But moderators what criteria were used and more importantly will the same criteria be used on all such transactions.
I think the rules to ban him were plucked out of someones backside simply to appease the mob and that they will only apply to certain people not all.

[/quote]

So he shouldn't be banned? Let's just slap him on the hand. That makes sense.

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

I love this site

[/quote]

He's got a track record of bad transactions. What part of that is okay with you?

Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

I love this site

[/quote]

Two posts, eh? Hmmm...backup account, or buddy?

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

I love this site

[/quote]

Lol!

And, I'm just guessing, probably the criteria he met of being a pethetic seller on more than one occasion. Luckily, it doesn't happen much, so I don't know why you're acting like he's getting "special" treatment. I imagine anyone pulling this stuff repeatedly would be given the ax if people brought it to their attention.

[quote name='MadGolfer76' timestamp='1345082954' post='5480124']
I love this site

[/quote]

[b][i][u]Two posts, eh? Hmmm...backup account, or buddy?[/u][/i][/b]
[/quote]

I love this site

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought to...but yea slappy is one upstanding wrx'er! Definitely gonna miss his great deals and super fast 2 month shipping times lol

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1345085078' post='5480326']
I love this site

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought to...but yea slappy is one upstanding wrx'er! Definitely gonna miss his great deals and super fast 2 month shipping times lol
[/quote]

LOL.. I didnt even realize that. I thought it was 2 feedback.

Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

Yeah I agree with the money scammers best friend, let's not ban him. Just a slap on the wrist...... Yeah right!!
Dude is a criminal scamming people. Let's not forget to say that, all we know is the people who left bad feedback and those who came here to call him out.
For all we know, there could be a lot more innocent people that got scammed!

There should be NO tolerance for this kind of BS!! Dude is working everyone!
Yeah that's right, I'm the guy with the pitchfork and flaming tortch!

[quote name='svs' timestamp='1345087053' post='5480490']
Yeah I agree with the money scammers best friend, let's not ban him. Just a slap on the wrist...... Yeah right!!
Dude is a criminal scamming people. Let's not forget to say that, all we know is the people who left bad feedback and those who came here to call him out.

[/quote]

I would love to know what his ebay id is, I bet he has done this to a ton of people on there to! We know of AT LEAST 7 here so im betting even more on ebay

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

what a loser! ban him!

He will go on the block list for sure....

**WITB**

PING LST G430 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana PD 60 TX w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black, +1.0*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 - Graphite Design Tour AD 95 Utility w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Taylormade Stealth Plus 15* - Mitsubishi Diamana TB 70S w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

PING i210 4-PW, UW - Project X LZ 6.0, +3/4 w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Vokey SM9 Raw 54*/60* - Project X LZ 6.0, +3/4 w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Bettinardi DASS Hive Custom SS3 - 37", 68* w/1.5* Loft. Garsen Ultimate

[quote name='AlexFerSure' timestamp='1345049446' post='5476814']
That Sir is.....".Contempt prior to investagation". You have been given every opportunity to tell your side of the story, and still refuse to do so. What you come up with is nothing more than conjecture as to what other members may have to say, if in fact you would tell yor side.

I'm not here to bash anyone......That is far from my intention with what I have posted. If you care to accept the consequences for your actions, that's fine with me.

You're the one that has to live/deal with them.

Look like a ducki....Walk like a duck....Quack like a duck.....You just may be "A DUCK"
[/quote]

I have said repeatedly Ive accepted full responsibility for what happen, no one seems to care. The only thing that gets all of you off is to bash people. Like I said I don't care what anyone thinks of me and yes most of you are tough guys behind the computer screen just like Chris.

And no, supporting the site would becoming a WRX member, not through talking about what Adam's is coming out with next. If you all paid the price to bash me I wouldn't mind, but you get to do this at no expense which is sad. For a second I thought I was on TCC...

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345132964' post='5482840']
That Sir is.....".Contempt prior to investagation". You have been given every opportunity to tell your side of the story, and still refuse to do so. What you come up with is nothing more than conjecture as to what other members may have to say, if in fact you would tell yor side.

I'm not here to bash anyone......That is far from my intention with what I have posted. If you care to accept the consequences for your actions, that's fine with me.

Look like a ducki....Walk like a duck....Quack like a duck.....You just may be "A DUCK"
[/quote]

I have said repeatedly Ive accepted full responsibility for what happen, no one seems to care. The only thing that gets all of you off is to bash people. Like I said I don't care what anyone thinks of me and yes most of you are tough guys behind the computer screen just like Chris.

And no, supporting the site would becoming a WRX member, not through talking about what Adam's is coming out with next. If you all paid the price to bash me I wouldn't mind, but you get to do this at no expense which is sad. For a second I thought I was on TCC...
[/quote]

Did you pay?

You seem to come on here and defend/insult in a timely manner. If you had taken this attitude, in reguards to the BST, then we wouldn't be talking about this. People are bashig you because you are providing 0 proof that you are in the right? You have a prior record, what did you expect? People defend the BST because it's the best thing going to sell clubs, and as such, weed out the weak. ( which in this case is you ) sorry!

Well......I think we all know now.........[size=5][b][i][u]"It's a DUCK[/u][/i][/b][/size]
[size=5][b][i][quote[u] name='Rockminer' timestamp='1345133708' post='5482934']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you pay?

You seem to come on here and defend/insult in a timely manner. If you had taken this attitude, in reguards to the BST, then we wouldn't be talking about this. People are bashig you because you are providing 0 proof that you are in the right? You have a prior record, what did you expect? People defend the BST because it's the best thing going to sell clubs, and as such, weed out the weak. ( which in this case is you ) sorry!
[/u][/quote][/i][/b][/size]
[size=5][/size]
[size=5][b][i][u][size=4]Well, I think we all know now ......[size=6]"It's a DUCK" :censored2:[/size][/size][/u][/i][/b][/size]

I don't know what you haven't gotten. I already admitted to being wrong? But that isn't good enough in this community. People feel the need to bash away because they can.Although the dollar amount does not matter, this is over a $90 putter, not thousands of $$ others have robbed people of. There have been sponsors who did the same thing to MULTIPLE people but have since been forgiven.

[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1345087445' post='5480506']
[quote name='svs' timestamp='1345087053' post='5480490']

[/quote]

I would love to know what his ebay id is, I bet he has done this to a ton of people on there to! We know of AT LEAST 7 here so im betting even more on ebay
[/quote]

You have a lot to say, but you didn't have the balls to leave me feedback. way to look out for the BST.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only person being "tough" here is you...While some of us attemp to engage in intelligent conversation and come to fair conclusions, the rhetoric and drivel keep pouring out of your mouth.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345136563' post='5483242']
I don't know what you haven't gotten. I already admitted to being wrong? But that isn't good enough in this community. People feel the need to bash away because they can.Although the dollar amount does not matter, this is over a $90 putter, not thousands of $$ others have robbed people of. There have been sponsors who did the same thing to MULTIPLE people but have since been forgiven.
[/quote]

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

[quote name='AlexFerSure' timestamp='1345137074' post='5483292']
[/quote]

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!
[/quote]

Wait, no...it went out the window with this guy....

There is no legitimate reason whatsoever that would cause a shipment to take weeks after payment. Add a couple more disgruntled buyers & this is what you get. Not a good way to do business at all. Take into account that most club ho's look forward to a new club in the mail like a fat kid loves cake & not to mention that you're playing with another persons hard earned money.

[quote name='govols' timestamp='1345137189' post='5483308']
There is no legitimate reason whatsoever that would cause a shipment to take weeks after payment. Add a couple more disgruntled buyers & this is what you get. Not a good way to do business at all. Take into account that most club ho's look forward to a new club in the mail like a fat kid loves cake & not to mention that you're playing with another persons hard earned money.
[/quote]

BINGO!

He's just referring to this latest scam of his. What about justifying all his other victims!!??
He's got nothing to say about that! GUILTY!!

Absolutely and I mean ABSOLUTLEY! No reason to take weeks/months to ship out a club multiple times other than doing a SCAM!

This is a pattern. What he says about this transaction should mean nothing! He's a repeat offender and offers nothing about screwing all the other people over!

[/quote]

I just said this to my 4 year old nephew but it seems appropriate. " just because someone else does it, doesn't make it ok for you to do it". Does not matter if it's 9,000, 900,90 or 9 it's someone elses money. Would it be ok if a guy waited weeks to pay you, but insisted you send the club immediately?

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345137085' post='5483296']
Fair conclusions? Ha, I think you guys are way past that. I think "Intelligent" went out the window when STINGER82 brought himself into this.
[/quote]

Fair. Opinions based on truthful information provided, which you confirmed. You rufuse to use any intelligible arguement to defend Chris's issues, or the many others you have had before, including providing these so called emials of proof that exonorate you. Instead you resort to name calling, and the typical backed into a corner mentality.

Signed (according to you),
Some tough guy behind a computer screen.