Colts win!

Rabidpenguin45

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congrats to both teams, but I can tell you one thing....Peyton is no Superman that is for sure. If he was I think they would have beaten the Patriots once before this and probably Pittsburgh last year.

Being a loyal Steelers fan for quite some time now, i do have to admit that their win last year against the Colts was luck. If it wasn't for Roethlisberger hand tripping up that defender, the colts would have ran it back for a TD and I have no doubt that they would have gone on to win the superbowl. Peyton is an absolute beast at what he does. I have never seen a QB control his line as well as him. They are so disciplined it is rediculous. Congrats to the Colts on an well-played win! They definately deserve it!!

KinG

Sorry, forgot I was told to change my tone so I edited my post bashing the guy who said

"You can thank the refs"

SUPER BOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Manning has not won the Big Game yet. I remember the 86 Super Bowl. Who did the Pats play? Oh yeah the Bears.

Hopefully Manning can keep his head up the whole game. How Pathetic did he look at the end. Yes Indy won, and they should have. My hats off to them. But Manning was pathetic, oh I can not watch. How sackless. Showed alot IMHO.

Sorry, forgot I was told to change my tone so I edited my post bashing the guy who said

"You can thank the refs"

SUPER BOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Manning has not won the Big Game yet. I remember the 86 Super Bowl. Who did the Pats play? Oh yeah the Bears.

Hopefully Manning can keep his head up the whole game. How Pathetic did he look at the end. Yes Indy won, and they should have. My hats off to them. But Manning was pathetic, oh I can not watch. How sackless. Showed alot IMHO.

Yes actually Manning did win the big game, the monkey's off even if they don't win the Super Bowl.

How pathetic did he look at the end?? He does that every game, he never pays attention to when the defense is on the field.

You wanna talk pathetic how about Brady going right off the field after the game.

Yes actually Manning did win the big game, the monkey's off even if they don't win the Super Bowl.

How pathetic did he look at the end?? He does that every game, he never pays attention to when the defense is on the field.

You wanna talk pathetic how about Brady going right off the field after the game.

Sorry the monkey is not off the back. Funny you think so, but sorry it is not. Why it is not is because he is down 3 rings and 2 Super Bowl MVPs. No, sorry not even close. That monkey is only going to get as heavier if he loses to the bears. HUGE weight on his back if he loses. HUGE.

If Indy thinks this was the big game, then their focus is on the wrong goal. If you think the season is a success with just beating the Pats then you miss the big picture.

As for Brady he and Manning do communicate, and I am sure he passed his congratulations on to him. I am also sure Payton understands why he did not meet in the middle of the field. What is this little league that everyone has to shake hands after a game? Please this PC BS is also patheic. When you are in a fight do you keep your chin up, or do you stick your head in the sand. Says alot IMHO. As a Pats fan I was pissed at the Pats Wide outs imagine how Brady felt. Imagine what Brady could accomplish with Indy wide outs. When it is okay to lose you do not attain 3 super bowl rings, you have just won your first AFC Championship.

I think you will see alot of veterans leave the Pats this offseason. If I were them I would be partially upset at the front office, because of how Branch left to the Seahawks. If you look at history because of free agency this may be the demise of the Pats Dynasty, or will this be motivation for next year. Only time will tell.

Go Bears. Keep Manning down.

You realize, if Peyton Manning wins ONE Super Bowl, he will always be a better QB than Dreamboat...

And your telling me, if Brady drove down the field scored a TD and won the game, Manning jogged off the field you would be all over him, dont even give me bs saying you wouldnt there would be 20 posts saying how hes a poor sport, big baby, etc.

Face it LT called out your un-classy organization last week and it showed this week with Dreamboat running off the field and Belichick brushing off Manning...

Think about yourself and other Pats fans for a second...

1st Manning couldnt win a big game.

2nd he won a big game but now he can't win a Super Bowl

3rd he won one Super Bowl, well Brady has 3 so he needs two more...

It's never going to end with you people...It's amazing you are all Red Sox fans because you DID THE EXACT THING to Yankee fans after the Sox won the World Series...

With your football team its all about what you did in the past, with baseball its all about what has happened in last 3 years...

Just seriously drop it because even when he wins a Super Bowl I know what coming..."Well Brady has 3 soo...nananananananaaaaa"

Sorry Pats fans your out time to stfu.

Ok perfect example I just thought of...(take into account im a red sox fan)

Red Sox make the biggest comeback in baseball ALCS history beating the Yankees in '04. After that series the Red Sox were the best finally slayed the Evil Empire. Everyone was saying the Sox were better than the Yankees every Boston fan was in his/her glory.

No one took into account the recent history of the Yankees, all Red Sox fans cared about was here and now.

^^^Switch that story and change every "red Sox" to "indy colts" and every "yankees" to "ne pats" and you have EXACTLY what is happening right now....

FANS OF NE LISTEN UP, YOUR BEING HYPOCRITICAL TO YOUR CITIES PAST...YOU DID WHAT THE COLTS DID TO THE YANKEES ONLY 3 YEARS AGO!!!

Even Bill Simmons the biggest Patriot homer probably in all of sports journalism gave Manning credit...come on are you that narrow minded??

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...mp;lid=tab2pos2

Okay this is where an annoucer has brain washed you. Go back and look at the replay of where Belichick and Manning both patted each other on the stomach, and then walked on. LOOK at it again please before you make another comment on it. Sorry Belichick did not gush over him the way you chose to about dream boat.

Sorry I am not that petty I would not be blogging about manning running off the field he is what he is. I am not big on the solidarity of players after the game. As for LT getting upset at some players making fun of a juiced up teammate he has that right to spout off on their actions, but to think he knows all about how things are run in another place of business of team, etc... Is very high and mighty of himself. I would love to hear the miked up version of the game, Mr Juice must have been talking some serious smack to warrent a response like that form the Pats. They have never done that before. If you are a talker it is best to leave the smack talking to the end when and on when it matters. Just like Indy can talk smack about the Pats. But I guess only people from the northeast talk smack like that. Never in my military carrer did I meet people from the mid west, south, and left coast that talked smack like the Pats did(Yeah right). Try not to fall off of that soap box, You and LT are going to run out of room.

References to dreamboat leads me to believe you have some latent issues that I will to yourself to deal with. As far Manning being a better quater back than what is your dreamboat using that same logic that would make Manning better than Montana. OKay that works. :)

As far as the whole Yankee Red Sox analogy please do not even think you are smart enough or have a clue to think you know what I am thinking about that issue. If you knew you would not go there at all. I am a Red Sox fan who after the 86 season kept an eye on how the Yankees conducted buisness. After doing this I gained a respect for how they run things. That did not make me a fan. As a fan I was happy for Clemens. After much heart ache I now check out the strength of the pitching rotation preseason evaluate how I think they will do. No matter what the game you win with Defense.

As far as giving him credit If you looked at my previous posts I think it was in another thread I gave Colts the credit they should have won the game. Manning lead them down the field for the game winning score by Addai. If want to know my opinion that is not a reaction to your comments check them out. I think it had to do with refs or something.

My issue with Manning had to do with him having his head down. To me it has to do with the way you carry yourself, and I find it sackless. Sorry plain and simple. Sackless that wich is lacking in sack.

Call out NE all you want we will not come up to you kicking the dirt with our head down, maybe that attitude is something you are okay with, but sorry not exuding confidence to me sorry. Sell crazy somewhere else not buying what you are selling.

Ok so your telling me to go watch tape of Belichick blowing off Manning...you piss and moan about Manning leaving his head down...

Go watch tape of almost every time Indy's Defense is on the field this season and see if Manning is paying any attention.

Don't tell me your not petty because every Pats fan would bask in the opportunity to downgrade Manning even more so don't give me bs that you wouldsn't care if he ran off the field without congratulating the Pats.

Again why would the Pats be at fault at all, if IND beat NE at Foxboro and Manning started dancing on the Pats logo at midfield again I'm sure you wouldn't be so quick to defend him.

As for the Red Sox analogy...i could care less what you think, its a fact what I wrote...

Red Sox Nation after the 2004 World Series was on top of the baseball world, movies were being made, books written, players turned into celebrities...

No one remembered the Yanks were winner of 4 of the last 8 world series, no one remember the Yanks had the Sox number year after year in that stretch, no one remembered the Sox hadn't won in 86 years because they finally did it, they won, and in winning staged the greatest comeback in baseball history against the Evil Empire.

How am I kicking dirt at NE, your the ones who can't lose with class nor win with it as seen last week...year after year the Colts lost to NE, PIT, etc. in the playoffs...only to have NE fans bash Manning over and over after every loss (and you call yourselves classy???)...Us colts fans took it year after year...listening to all this Manning bashing and Brady praise...

Now hes done it he beat Brady in his own game and yet Pats fans still don't give him respect...

Like I said, even if he wins the Super Bowl this year, Brady has 3...even if he wins the MVP BRady has 2...so it doesn't matter what he does you narrow minded NE fans will only see the past...

I don't even see why I'm giving you the time of day because your just like the rest of them...

seriously read Bill Simmons article and see what a TRUE Pats fan thinks about the game on Sunday and Peyton Manning...

Keep taking after your organization though...next time I post to you I'll be sure to bow before your greatness...ooh and good call with the gay joke, is there something wrong with being gay? (not that I am) but you seemed to think it would be an insult to me if I was...

Just seriously drop it because even when he wins a Super Bowl I know what coming..."Well Brady has 3 soo...nananananananaaaaa"

Sorry Pats fans your out time to stfu.

That's very classy. What are you....like 15 years old? :)

WITB
Sim 9° Diamana Limited 
TM M3 15°
Adams Idea Pro 22°
Hogan Icons 4-P
Titleist SM8 50° 54° 60°
Callaway MD4 64°
Ping Sigma Darby

Not for nothing, but Pro Bowl appearances, regular season MVPs, and even Conference Championships do not mean anything. Super Bowls define the legacy- or lack thereof. Ask Warren Moon, Jim Kelly, Dan Marino. Or better yet, ask Montana, Aikman, Bradshaw, or Brady... Peyton won on Sunday, but he still needs to WIN....