GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade Ultimate JetSpeed Experience with Hank Haney! Enter here!

HipCheck

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best parts of golf, is the equipment. Technology makes golf more fun than ever before. This would be the first time that I have ever been properly fit. Getting fit by one of the most advanced manufacturers and being looked at by a top teaching professional, would make this fan of golf one of the happiest guys around. Then playing Tiberon, maybe even in the pro-am, need to go check my blood pressure just thinking about it.

It's Jet Speed my golf swing needs,
Can't wait to knock it with that new Speed Pocket.
With a CG that is low and forward,
My game will surely be rewarded.
And what better place than Tiburon,
To meet with Hank and get my game on?
And one more thing before I forgets,
Who wouldn't love a stay at the Ritz!

Richmond, VA
9 Handicap

Still using an old Titleist PT 13* fairway wood with an X100 in it because I just haven't found anything that plays and flights better..... until now that is!! Hit a SLDR 3 wood the other day and WOW!! so based on that, I think the Jetspeed would be awesome to have!! Also wouldn't mind being able to shoot the breeze with Hank Haney either!! and see what he has to say has to say about the ol' swing..

Green Bay, WI

Handicap: 4

I play at a very windy and demanding course in the Dallas area that puts a premium on keeping the ball low and running. I currently play a callway 3w that allows me to keep it low but I dont get the roll I would want so anything that could help me get a more boring flat trajectory with considerable Roll would help a lot! I compete regularly in club events and contend well in our club championship. Its a small semi private course that is links style so the kind of ground game I am describing is critical. Please help me get my ball low, boring, and rolling TM! Oh and meeting Hank would be incredible...huge fan of his show and what he is doing at his schools just around the corner ;). Thanks WRX

I am currently a 1.6 and live in the North Dallas area.

Wow, what an unbelievable experience. Taylormade and GolfWrx are the best. I would love to be selected for this opportunity of a lifetime. I currently have the SLDR in my bag and have benefited tremendously from technology. I constantly struggle with my 3 wood (RBZ) and hybrids (Callaway X-Utility Prototypes) I am positive that I could benefit immensely from the new JetSpeed technology not to mention some instruction from Mr. Hank Haney

9 Handicapper from Indianapolis that will already be in Naples on December 7th!

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Driver

Sub 70 949X - 3W

Sub 70 949X - 7W

Sub 70 600 Pro V2 Black 4-PW

Sub 70 286 Forged Wedges 50* & 56*

Sub 70 JB Forged 60*

Scotty Cameron - PhantomX 5.5

I am a single digit from Spring, Texas who lives for golf. Unfortunately for me, golf has made a disaster out of my life. I've lost love, money, careers, and at times, hope, but I wouldn't change it if I could. I will never play Tiburon without winning this trip. Low and forward center of gravity seems perfect for what ails me, a low driver ball flight. If I don't win, to those guys that do, HAVE FUN!!!!

I would love to see if TaylorMade can lure me away from my Callaway's. I have have only had one of their metal woods back in the 80's. the JetSpeed may be good enough to compete with the X2 hot, or the secret offering Callaway is bringing next year? Longmont, CO Current Handicap is 7.4 I have had it around 3 some years ago, but like most of us work gets in the way. I would love to hit it past my playing Pro! LOL!

I started playing golf about 3 months ago to spend some time with my friends from work. I am horrible at golf. I have been a lurker on Golfwrx for several months using any tips I can to improve my game. I have cheap knockoff clubs and my co-workers make fun of me incessantly about the clubs, poor shots, and terrible scores. Winning this would be completely selfish. I would like nothing more than to win this to get some decent clubs and then out-drive all my friends on the course.

No idea what my handicap is, but I shoot about a 120 on the local course in Austin, TX.

Always interested in all the new Taylor Made products and the company's desire to help different levels of players meet their potential. Would love the opportunity to meet with Hank Haney and the Jetspeed woods sound like another great addition to their line. Plus, its at Tiburon and I could drive there!

Handicap: 10
Sarasota, FL

As an old loyal taylormade fan who has become less impressed with the recent products I would be really interested to see what your new technology has in store. As a player of a large club with countless members I would be able to show many people the new technology and if it lives up to it's name, how pleased I am with it. Thank you

Boca Raton, Florida
Handicap: 4.8

My current driver + woods are the original RBZ. With the driver, I tend to get ballooning more often than not. I'm usually longer off the tee with my 3w (Tour), but I have trouble elevating it off the deck. My R11 irons with stock KBS stiff are also too high. I've never been fit, so this would be an awesome experience for me!

Handicap: 12 (probably)

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

this is the first time in 4 years i havent been in afghanistan during the winter so i am taking the time to rebuild my swing this winter. i would love the opportunity to be fitted for new clubs and have lessons from one of golfs greats. i own haney's dvd set(which i took to afghanistan last winter) and i am using those as my main knowledge source for my rebuild as well. my current handicap is 11.8. charlotte, nc

I feel I would be a perfect candidate for these Jetspeed woods because I hit the ball what I feel is low to mid ball flight. I have never been professionally fit as I've done this on my own since I began building and repairing myself. Currently my GHIN Index is at 5.6 with latest revision being 11-15-13 ( although I haven't posted a round in months). I live in Philadelphia , Pa. Didn't get to play as much golf this past season as I did in prior years , but I feel with a proper fitting I could get my game back the level of play I once played at.... plus my 50th B-day is the 17th! That would be so sweet

Handicap: GHIN 5.6
Hometown: Phila, Pa.

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

I'd love the chance to participate in this amazing opportunity. Currently my long game has been holding me back and finding the perfect fairway woods has seemed like an endless struggle in futility. Swapping different combinations of heads and shafts, in and out, has only left me wondering if I'll ever find that ideal match that I know I can count on when I need it. Here's to hoping the Taylormade Jetspeed metalwoods are happy ending I've been searching for.

Thank you to Golfwrx and Taylormade on another once in a lifetime giveaway!

Current Handicap: 7.0
Hometown: Wauwatosa, WI

Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 10.5* Ventus Blue 6S
Callaway XHP 15* AD DI 7s
Callaway Apex UW 19* AD DI 7S

Ping Icrossover 4 Kai'li White 80s
Ping S55 Nippon Modus 120x
Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

Snell MTB-X or Titleist ProV1

I love the look and added forgiveness being offered by the JetSpeed line, I'd love to meet Hank, and one other PGA stars that I might come across on this trip. I've always struggled with a steep attack killing my distance, especially with the driver and fairways. I think a JetSpeed/Haney combo could really help me fix those issues!

Dallas, TX
16.3 HC

- My current driver spins a little much for me would be great to see if JetSpeed can lower the spin and I'm always game for more distance!

- West Jordan, UT
- 12 handicap

Also Hank is the man, would love to see what he could do with my swing.

Finally, I already have the time off work so its a go for me!

Ping G410 Plus Fujikura Motore X F1
Ping G410 5 wood
ping G410 4 Hybrid
PXG 0311 P Gen 3 Steelfiber i95
Vokey SM6 50°, 54°, 60°
Odyssey Metal-X #7

I'm from Alaska, we have a very short lived season up here...
I've never really had the opportunity for fitted clubs or lessons due to 21 years in the service, but I have golfed all over the world...
All that aside, I still hit my first "Hole in One" 7/28/2013 at Moose Run, I've loved this game since 1984 and will give it my best until I'm gone...

Anchorage, Alaska
21.2 GHIN

Im a 13 handicap ,i would love the chance to get fit properly with the right shafts.Where i live everything is stock so getting fit for the right shafts would definately help my game as i do not own a three wood because i find the stock shafts too whipy regular or or stiff.I want to take my game to the next level with a proper fitting.Im from cardston alberta canada

I'm a higher handicap player with a sub 100 mph swing speed that struggles to obtain correct launch angle, robbing me of carry and total distance. I feel that I am your "average joe" kind of player that most likely is targeted as the main demographic for TaylorMade. I would love an opportunity to finally achieve a quality fitting that will improve my game that TaylorMade is so well known for. I know my post count isn't as high as others who are applying but I still check in and read a lot of topics. I feel that I would represent our community in such a way that would make WRX proud. I currently have a 25.4 handicap and live in Hammond Indiana. I appreciate the opportunity, thank you